What item of Mika's would you most like to own?

jodi2518

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That last bracelet is gorgeous!!! The different coloured one! Where is it from!

I want MIKA's Monchhchi collection as I love them! ...or his Toy Theatre!

Altho, I would let him come and play too on special occasions, if he was a good boy and if his Mommy gave him permission to visit!

xxx

you like them too? omg! i adore them, especially the keychain ones!:naughty:

wow greta! that's a loooooong list..

the "evil eye" is a symbol of a blue eye and it is something we wear for protection from "envy".. of course no one uses it anymore for the traditional reasons.. it's very common in Lebanon and the Levant region. I believe even in Greece and Turkey it is quiet common.

now the addition of the beautiful tear.. is just a good reason to make it look better but has no real significance.. just pure beauty

people put the symbol at the entrance of houses.. as necklace pendants... bracelets..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evil_eye

evil-eye-bracelet-blue.jpg

istockphoto_294876_blue_glass_evil_eye_charms.jpg

86_1_b.JPG

evil-eye-bracelet-multi.jpg

Ohhhhh.... i love those, it's very common here as well, especially the hamsa (the open hand sign).

hey! sorry for OT :wink2:

one of our users needs help! it's just one klick (or maybe 2 :naughty: ) and you will help to bring a smile to child's face! c'mon I belive in ya! MFC-ers got to stick together! Please go to:

http://www.zwemmenisleuk.nl/pages/pop_vote.html?id=9b48c3e73c7c66fcec351ad39cb17137

If you click this link Merel's pic will immediatly pop up. You only have to fill in your name and email adres and click on Stem (oh yes: and you have to fill in the box where it says: Ja, ik ga akkoord met de voorwaarden. I agree with the conditions) Then you receive an email in which you have to confirm your vote by clicking on Klik Hier. That's all.

Thanks very very much for your effort

AnnaMariaPetra doesn't know anything about my spamming threads action so if it's wrong etc please put all the consequences on me only. thx

Going well guys. And yes, you should all only be chosing "one" item that you would want above everything else. Some good answers, although dont think you can buy his voice or his talent unfortunately, thats all his.

Think the hoodies are coming in first place, followed by the heart bracelet and jacket from the Ivors. Lol I will take one of each!!!!

I want his family :wub2:

Awww that's sweet I want HIM AND HIS family, also I really want the jacket he wears in the Love Today video the balck one where he's dancing with his green skinny jeans on how gorgeaous I really want the jacket and I don't want it to be washed after he has worn it!!

Okay, this is really stupid but...

I would like his thumbs/fingers. I loathe my thumbs...I would trade mine with most people (yes, that includes Mika...even if he is a man) any day....

haha, pretty big hands you would have....:lmao:

Hahaha...I know!!! But trust me, his long fingers, big hand would be much better than what I have now...hehe...especially my stupid thumbs!!!

i have gross hands. while my whole body lost its 'baaby fat' for soem reaosn my figers didnt:boxed:

nice thread !

i want mika's bracelets, t-shirts (esp the rocket one!) , his hoodies!

his silver shoes

and his white converse, i don't have a white one yet :bleh:

I already have that heart bracelet I got it sent over from the States from a store called Hot Topic.

I love it and everyone always asks me about it when I wear it! It is so bright it makes me smile!

That watch tho is kinda nice in a kiddy learning how to tell the time kinda way...you know what I mean?

xxx

i looove hot topic :thumb_yello:

Ohhhhh.... i love those, it's very common here as well, especially the hamsa (the open hand sign).

ohh i know those too ! i have some from turkey and lebanon and dunno where else but we don't use them :bleh:

me too

i've been searching for it now and then, but didn't find exactly the same, just similar

fegjms.jpg

ohh me too !! i've been searching for it too ! even before i knew mika becuz i saw a pic of johnny depp :mf_lustslow: wearing the same thing

so it's the coolest thing since both mika and johnny have it :naughty:

this is the pic

johnnydepp18rt9.jpg

I already have that heart bracelet :wink2: I got it sent over from the States from a store called Hot Topic.

I love it and everyone always asks me about it when I wear it! It is so bright it makes me smile!

That watch tho is kinda nice in a kiddy learning how to tell the time kinda way...you know what I mean?

xxx

HOT TOPIC IS MY FAVE STORE EVER!!!!!!!! :drool: