Possible Life In Cartoon Motion plagiarism?

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well that's true.

and there's no harm in trying, right?

Nooo, there's no point in not trying...it's not like Mika said to him Me artwork is su artwork or something like that:mf_rosetinted:

Blegh. You were earlier than me. But at least I got the whole quote right:mf_rosetinted:

LOL! Well i had to check and it is "dont mess because we'll catch you" so actually neither of us said it right :roftl:

LOL! Well i had to check and it is "dont mess because we'll catch you" so actually neither of us said it right :roftl:

Oh bummer!:naughty:

am i having a "déjà vu" ? or is it a "déjà heard" moment? :naughty:

A déjà both:mf_rosetinted:

Plagiarism can be configured by complete or partial copy of a work of others, being a prerequisite knowledge of the work of Plagiari plagiarism (15). Knowledge, however, it is assumed when there are enough similarities between the two works, which obliges ruled accidental coincidence. For the purposes of that assessment must take into account the quality of these similarities, as the number is irrelevant when "circumstances such coincidences fall on flimsy or lacking in originality" (17). The law requires simple malice on the part of the perpetrator, need not be tested trick or other subjective requirement.

Also says that Argentinean law is more strict in that subject than the American "fair use" law, but definitively it's better determined for writing or music but not for graphic designs

that's theoric...but if we have to trust the argentinean justice...we're f**cked up. It never works well :thumbdown:

Back in the day before CDs, music was recorded on black discs that were typically made of vinyl. Before vinyl they were made of something else. They were called records and we played them on ancient devices called record players.

The disks had grooves in them and the record player had a needle that would follow the grooves so that the sound would go through the speakers. Sometimes a needle would get stuck in a groove so that the same sound was played over and over. That's where we get the phrase "You sound like a broken record," when someone nags you to do something or keep talking about the same subject. Oh, wait, do people even say that anymore?

The "black CDs" are probably meant to be records, one hopes.

Bwahahahah!!!

j01781021.gif

As long as its nothing about chicken!!! That would be too much!!

Oh Wendi! :lmao::chkn:

Oh thanks!

I was unsure about how he'd find it but it turns out that he also liked it, so it's all good!

When we chatted to him at the Yelle gig last wednesday I still told him that I was so amazed when he wore it on stage, and he was really surprised that I was shocked by it!!

He thought that it was the most natural thing in the world that he'd wear it. Sigh. I am still on a cloud, he's so sweet.

Sara - so happy for U! :thumb_yello: What an amazing experience the Yelle concert/hanging with Mika & Andy must have been!

what did YOU think a 7" was? What images are you trying to put in my head? You oldlings are terrible.

Ah yes, blame the generation before....:mf_rosetinted:

squirrel-emoticon.gif

Ingie, that looks like a beaver, not a squirrel.:roftl:which has its own connotations.

So have Mika or Jerry found out yet?

I know some PMs and messages were sent, so do they know now?

Yes - Fred sent the info to Jerry, who replied straight away to say

thanks for letting them know!! :thumb_yello:

So have Mika or Jerry found out yet?

I know some PMs and messages were sent, so do they know now?

Yes, Jerry thanked Freddie for letting them know. But we don't know whether they're going to do something or not.

Well we are glad that at least they know about this. That makes us feel a little better.

I hope they actually do something... and screw Tinelli for being such a thief.

Though I guess his designers are going to be the most harmed of the story.

WOW!! I'm back from school and had to read 9 more pages...

Thank you guys for letting Jerry know!!

I hope Mika knows about this and that he and his management do something about this!

Well, just want to thank everyone who got the message through to someone who can do something about this...

I'M SO HAPPY! :wink2:

Us Canadians see beavers everywhere..... :naughty::naughty:

There's currently an ad on tv in Australia where a woman is carrying a beaver around with her everywhere. You keep thinking for the whole ad "They can't mean what I think they mean" but they do. It is for feminine hygeine products.:blush-anim-cl:

There's currently an ad on tv in Australia where a woman is carrying a beaver around with her everywhere. You keep thinking for the whole ad "They can't mean what I think they mean" but they do. It is for feminine hygeine products.:blush-anim-cl:

:lmfao:

I love it. I love the Aussie sense of humour! They wouldn't get away with that here!!!

:lmfao: That's hilarious!!