The Meaning Behind Your Username

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I'm originally from England, and Rose or Rosie has been my nickname for a while, ever since a friend of mine said really randomly about 4 years ago, 'you remind me of a rose'. :aah: Plus England's national flower is a rose, so I thought...well, why not? :wink2:

My name is MikaMeka:wink2: Mika because I LOVE MIKA and Meka[prnounced exactly like Mika just with an 'e'] because its my name:roftl: I put them together because is sounds cute:bleh: So that's the story behind MikaMeka

hmmm well my name...well i'm completely obsessed w/ music i guess you could say:bleh:. i couldn't go a day w/o it!

and the freak part...well i wouldn't really ever consider myself a freak, but i guess, i don't really know actually, i have just always put them together:bleh:

wait i got it!

i'm a freak about music...hmmm does that make any sense?

Mine comes from a song by Ok Go called "Hello My Treacherous Friends." There is a line that goes "with regard to my newborn arachnid kids, there's something we must discuss" I love the song, plus it was written in and about Portland!

Darklight was the name of Darren Hayes' tour that accompanied his 2nd solo album the tension & the spark, that's the 'theme' of the album, the dark, bad horrible side of life the pain & suffering & also the light joyful pleasant side of life or trying to look for the light in the darkness.

I felt it was an appropriate user name for me as my life has been quite bad & traumatising & depressing yet I do TRY to look for the light in the darkness that is my crummy life so it kinda fits don't you think?

Well, I have this nickname for years now. I chose it because I used to love Snoopy. I thought Snoopy was way too common as a nickname, so I thought about Droopy, who's cute too :mf_rosetinted:

I added an extra s cause Droopy sounded to masculine for me... So Droopsy, the female version of Droopy. Et voila:naughty:

Ever since I was an innocent little girl, people called me Ingie. So yeah, the vV stands for my last name, but I dislike the fact I put it there now so just call me Ingie:naughty:

Mine is very deep...... :naughty:

:no: I wish i hadn't have chosen it now, it makes me sound like a stalker - when i joined i assumed that just "Sarah" had been taken up (although i don't think it had), so i chose that because i'm not very original with my usernames......

Mine is very deep...... :naughty:

:no: I wish i hadn't have chosen it now, it makes me sound like a stalker - when i joined i assumed that just "Sarah" had been taken up (although i don't think it had), so i chose that because i'm not very original with my usernames......

:roftl:

i like that "i hate my user name" part:naughty:

welll..... the huge maening behind my user name is.........

dun dunn duuuuuuuun!

it's my real name:naughty:

i'm not good at creating interesting usernames too:wink2:

but fortunately i didnt choose "dilek loves mika":roftl:

I was recently wondering what the meaning was behind your usernames here on the MFC. Why did you choose it? Any special meaning?

I chose mine for...obvious reasons

Perhaps it's not very creative but I don't really care...haha

This is the first fan forum I've knowingnly been on so I thought basically "I should try to fit in" and so chose Lolliepop_girl.

My former penname was lioness so I changed it to Lyonesse because it's meaning (mythical land from the Arturian period) was cooler and looked more exotic.

Both versions are pronounced the same way and I have Lyonesse because the exotic sound, animalistic qualities and off-the-shoulder look are things that make my personality stand out.

So that's me ;)

I was recently wondering what the meaning was behind your usernames here on the MFC. Why did you choose it? Any special meaning?

I chose mine for...obvious reasons

Perhaps it's not very creative but I don't really care...haha

The meaning of my username?

Well I love mozzarella(I love Mika more). But I think mozarella looks better than mozzarella:)

Hehe.

I'm guessing that the original thread of this has been buried somewhere.

Anyway, my user name is made up from my initials, and there's only one of me (thank god, I hear you all cry, LOL!).

xD i was being sarcastic, no one likes the leafs.

Peanut butter iditarod

Haha,I know. Even some Torontonians haha

That flavour sounds delicious. My favourite flavour was (I don't know if they still have it) "Raspberry Cheese Louise"...a raspberry cheesecake frozen yougurt (guess that doesn't really count as ice cream) that had chunks of cheesecake and ribbons of raspberry throughout it...haha