Hello.

Helli

Hi, just thought I would say hello. Been meaning to sign up for ages! I first heard Mika's music just over a year ago when my mum had the album. When I was pregnant with my 2nd daughter she went mad kicking me whenever it was played! she still loves it now!! in January of this year it suddenly hit me how nice he is looks and personality wise. my aim now is to go to a concert. my friend asked me to go with her to one a year or so ago and at the time I said no. she didnt end up going either. (she's a big fan now too) so we are both kicking ourselves!

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, just thought I would say hello. Been meaning to sign up for ages! I first heard Mika's music just over a year ago when my mum had the album. When I was pregnant with my 2nd daughter she went mad kicking me whenever it was played! she still loves it now!! in January of this year it suddenly hit me how nice he is looks and personality wise. my aim now is to go to a concert. my friend asked me to go with her to one a year or so ago and at the time I said no. she didnt end up going either. (she's a big fan now too) so we are both kicking ourselves!

Hello! Welcome! :bye:

Hello and welcomr to MFC. :thumb_yello::punk::bye:

You must be sooooo annoyed that you didn't go to that concert lol

My aim is to go and see a concert aswell ...

anyway a very big welcome from meee :punk:

you'll soon realise exactly HOW addicting this place actually is ...

MFC :mf_lustslow: lol

xXxXxXx