Mika Would You Rather

Jesyka14

• Replies 602
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"Hi Sexy dude" of course

Would you rather drink Mika's piss or touch his poo with your hands?

omg,this became:naughty: so....:puke:

wyr chat with mika 4 a loooong time by cellphone(messages and calls) or be at his house for 2 days?:wub2::das:

omg,this became:naughty: so....:puke:

wyr chat with mika 4 a loooong time by cellphone(messages and calls) or be at his house for 2 days?:wub2::das:

be at his house for 2 days:wub2:

would you rather hear him for 1 hour of see him for a half hour?

See him. :naughty:

wyr have his phone number or go eat an icecream with him once? :mf_rosetinted:

go eat an icecream with him once (so i can ask for his number or he can ask for mine :fisch:)

wyr give mika a massage or mika give you a massage?

mika kissing me!

o mie gusj...I would die:wub2:

wyr read him a book or watch a movie?

awww read him a book before going to bed :fisch:

mika make tea for me, I don't think I can get his tea right:naughty:

wyr spend 3 hours with mika and his family, or 1 hour with mika?

3 with mika&co.

wyr solve a puzzle with mika or play cards?

:lmfao: uhmmm.... a baby i suppose...(i don't interact good with dogs :fisch:)

wyr be a lollipop girl for mika or make clothes for mika?

this is intresting because if i would make clothes for mika he would be my doll...lol.....and if i was a lolipop girl i could be on stage...:roftl:

wyr go for an hour romantic dinner with mika or watch a movie at your house with mika?:naughty::das:

this is intresting because if i would make clothes for mika he would be my doll...lol.....and if i was a lolipop girl i could be on stage...:roftl:

wyr go for an hour romantic dinner with mika or watch a movie at your house with mika?:naughty::das:

first a romantic dinner, then he would walk me home. and I would ask him 'wanna come in?' :naughty:

first a romantic dinner, then he would walk me home. and I would ask him 'wanna come in?' :naughty:

:das: very good,think i'd not be so...brave:roftl:

wyr work 4 him or give him to arrange ur room and u to arrange his room however u want bcs he asked u?

dunno where's here sence but:blink:...

:das: very good,think i'd not be so...brave:roftl:

wyr work 4 him or give him to arrange ur room and u to arrange his room however u want bcs he asked u?

dunno where's here sence but:blink:...

give him to arrange my room and me to arrange his room.:naughty:

wyr watch a movie at home with him or in the cinema? :mf_rosetinted:

At HOME of course lol

WYR help Mika with something, or be helped by Mika (sorry, I'm not inspired)

mika help me and then i would help him...lol

wyr meet mika at your house or in a restaurant that he would be having dinner on his own.

Erm, probably a resturaunt, my rooms messy atm!:naughty:

Would you rather have dinner with his parents, or let him have dinner with yours?

AAAAAAAAAAAAW,HAVE DINNER WITH HIS PARENTS:wub2: i'd love too meet them AND,MY PARENTS WOULD MAKE HIM MAD:sneaky2:

pfffff....thay don't like him:no:How can thay not love(oky oky i ask too much)but just like him!?!?! thay have no eyes and brain!:thumbdown:he's perfect (4 me:das:)

wyr. to have a son which gonna be the same as Mika or wyr u to be his daughter?(if u could):das:

AAAAAAAAAAAAW,HAVE DINNER WITH HIS PARENTS:wub2: i'd love too meet them AND,MY PARENTS WOULD MAKE HIM MAD:sneaky2:

pfffff....thay don't like him:no:How can thay not love(oky oky i ask too much)but just like him!?!?! thay have no eyes and brain!:thumbdown:he's perfect (4 me:das:)

wyr. to have a son which gonna be the same as Mika or wyr u to be his daughter?(if u could):das:

HAVE HIS SON...it would be wrong if i wanted to have chicken with my dad lol and if i have his son that means i need to have some contact with Mika even if we're not together anymore, and i think Mika would be a GREAT father

omg yes! can you imagine mika as a father?

that sounds strange, but he would like hang out with his son and everything, and his son would be one of those babies that always had adorable, hip clothes on ;D

i can imagine him....totally.....when he's like 3.......

he'd have these big brown eyes and long eye lashes, and that cute little smile.....

and he'd have like that Space Shuttle shirt on and a tama.....AND BIG CURLY LITTLE BOY HAIR.

awww......hed be so freaking sweet!!!!!

(now watch mika have a baby in like 4 years with some lady who looks nothing like him and the baby ends up like blonde with blue eyes. ;D )

• 7 months later...

Hey, everybody I havent been on the MFC for a while like 6 or 7 months and I only remember some things we all talked about, I've missed u guys and Mika and now I would like to start another 'Would u rather' kk? :punk: soooo I'll start.....

Would u rather.... marry Mika or be his gf/bf? lol.