I have to admit, his fans are a little bit on the mature side... i.e. no screaming and touching...

I wanted to see him live.. he is playing in London in April... work is hectic at the moment so I cannot plan anything... :thumbdown:

was even considering seeing him in Malaysia in March... let's see how it goes...

Oh thank God! He's a bit of a male Sara Bareilles isn't he ? at least fan wise :naughty:

You want me to tell you how he was playing a gig in Munich,in the smallest venue the town has to offer while I was 20mins away having to present a project? :mf_rosetinted: Fun times :naughty:

• Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:roftl: and maybe start smoking and puffing in his face... :roftl:

though I know he was a smoker.. or at least was for years - he even sang about it many times ... he is now adopting a "healthy" lifestyle.. so am not sure anymore if this would scare him ... :mf_rosetinted::roftl:

I'd have to start smoking first. :wink2::naughty:

I read in Rolling Stone magazine that he eats a raw foods diet...

Oh thank God! He's a bit of a male Sara Bareilles isn't he ? at least fan wise :naughty:

You want me to tell you how he was playing a gig in Munich,in the smallest venue the town has to offer while I was 20mins away having to present a project? :mf_rosetinted: Fun times :naughty:

I wanted to say that am jealous that you were in the same city where he performed in a small venue... but when I read the whole post... :thumbdown:

sorry to hear about that... it sux

:thumbdown:

He performs in Munich very often... he even surfs in one of the rivers there... I think I saw a youtube video of a session he had with his fans where he asked them to go on stage and just jam randomly... it was really cool.. just like having a great talent perform in your living room as asking you to sing along..

the surfing is right tho. There's a place in the english garden,which basically si the city park,where they made a proper wave

Of course they say that surfing isn't allowed,but who ever listens? :lol3:

Took this last summer there

l_c786028a44a8bc12e99ac4d8f5cec785.jpg

the surfing is right tho. There's a place in the english garden,which basically si the city park,where they made a proper wave

YES! that's the one!!!

he surfs there :thumb_yello: whenever he is in town :thumb_yello:

nice pic by the way... looks like a difficult wave to ride

yeah... he tries to.. as much as he can... he even is on and off vegetarian...

he leads a very zen life...

:shocked: I didn't know!

Thats why he's always so calm and relaxed, I'll bet he leads an amazing life:wub2:

Can I ask something about his sexuality? cuz on youtube I hear all these gossip about jason being gay...but then straight?:boxed:

YES! that's the one!!!

he surfs there :thumb_yello: whenever he is in town :thumb_yello:

nice pic by the way... looks like a difficult wave to ride

Yeah it was also hard to take pics because they did tend to fall off a lot :naughty:

I have about 20 where they're in the fall.

It's a cool place,and usually when people surf you'll have crowds staring. Wonder if I caught Jason and didn't realize :roftl:

:shocked: I didn't know!

Thats why he's always so calm and relaxed, I'll bet he leads an amazing life:wub2:

Can I ask something about his sexuality? cuz on youtube I hear all these gossip about jason being gay...but then straight?:boxed:

not that it matters...

but...

He is very open about his sexuality... he is straight...

he was married... now divorced - to a woman

and he had a fellow female singer/song writer as his girlfriend for a while called tristan prettyman - she has a wonderful voice... they wrote a couple of songs together

his best friend from school is gay... and he has many gay friends...

sorry ... my bad.. the session I was talking about happened in Berlin and not Munich...

:blush-anim-cl:

I have a horrible memory...

:blush-anim-cl:

Those are awesome! :punk:

yeah... he tries to.. as much as he can... he even is on and off vegetarian...

he leads a very zen life...

Zen is the perfect way to describe him. I'd also say another word would be "chill". :naughty:

:jawdrop: That photo is gorgeous!

Yeah it was also hard to take pics because they did tend to fall off a lot :naughty:

I have about 20 where they're in the fall.

It's a cool place,and usually when people surf you'll have crowds staring. Wonder if I caught Jason and didn't realize :roftl:

looks like a lot of fun...

but I can imagine the river water must be very cold... even in the summer... those wet suits better be very thick :naughty:

well check those photos... if you see a guy with a hat on surfing it could be him :roftl::roftl:

The guy in that photo reminds me of Hugh Jackman, a bit...

I love the randomness of this thread...

started with Jason... then smoking and social etiquette... then surfing in Munich's river... back to Jason's sexuality ... and now some random dude that looks like Hugh Jackman :roftl:

I love this... :naughty:

not that it matters...

but...

He is very open about his sexuality... he is straight...

he was married... now divorced - to a woman

and he had a fellow female singer/song writer as his girlfriend for a while called tristan prettyman - she has a wonderful voice... they wrote a couple of songs together

his best friend from school is gay... and he has many gay friends...

Thanks! Felt so stupid for asking but I really didn't know:wink2:

I love the randomness of this thread...

started with Jason... then smoking and social etiquette... then surfing in Munich's river... back to Jason's sexuality ... and now some random dude that looks like Hugh Jackman :roftl:

I love this... :naughty:

Ooops. :doh::naughty:

Uhh...err..."on topic"...hmm...

Sooo, whatchya think of the "I'm Yours" music video? :mf_rosetinted:

:roftl:

looks like a lot of fun...

but I can imagine the river water must be very cold... even in the summer... those wet suits better be very thick :naughty:

well check those photos... if you see a guy with a hat on surfing it could be him :

Actually,the river runs through the entire park and kids bathe in it sometimes :naughty:

My old place was near the park,so I had the river nearby and I used it too sometimes for toe cooling.

It's not really that cold,but if they'd just wear shorts they'd likely end up without them :naughty:

The guy in that photo reminds me of Hugh Jackman, a bit...

:jawdrop: That photo is gorgeous!

Focus,you don't mean the photo :naughty:

Here,german Hugh, Hugo :roftl:

cimg56852vz0.jpg

Don't be... he is not "secretive" about it... so it is ok to discuss it...

you just reminded me of one of his songs called "Mr. Curiosity"

:naughty:

you should check out the lyrics.. you will know what I mean... :naughty:

I remember that song, it's on my ipod. When I heard 'I'm yours' I bought all 3 albums in one month:naughty: I still can't get over the fact I didn't know him before he got all famous with this song. He performed sooo much in the netherlands before I'm yours!:shocked:

Actually,the river runs through the entire park and kids bathe in it sometimes

My old place was near the park,so I had the river nearby and I used it too sometimes for toe cooling.

It's not really that cold,but if they'd just wear shorts they'd likely end up without them :naughty:

Here,german Hugh, Hugo

sounds like a very nice place to hang out in... can't believe I went to Germany and didn't go to Munich :thumbdown:

Nice german hugo there :naughty: that view will make the young ladies in the park enjoy their afternoon

I remember that song, it's on my ipod. When I heard 'I'm yours' I bought all 3 albums in one month:naughty: I still can't get over the fact I didn't know him before he got all famous with this song. He performed sooo much in the netherlands before I'm yours!:shocked:

he is HUGE in Holland ... even before he was famous around the world.. he was also famous in Sweden... through viral internet...

he even played in someone's backyard in some remote village there once... his shows are always sold out...

the albums are great... but you should check his acoustic live versions... if you can get hold of the "We Sing", "We Dance" EPs you will appreciate his talent even more...

he has many songs that are great but never released... he only plays them live...

Here,german Hugh, Hugo

cimg56852vz0.jpg

You got me. :mf_rosetinted::aah:

That photo is awesome as well! But, honestly, the photos you took are really good! :thumb_yello:

:roftl: good one !!

have you see "you and I" music video... that's a dorky funny video..

I shall get on that. :mf_rosetinted:

sounds like a very nice place to hang out in... can't believe I went to Germany and didn't go to Munich :thumbdown:

Nice german hugo there :naughty: that view will make the young ladies in the park enjoy their afternoon

He;s actually pretty huge in Germany, "i'm yours" got some award for being major :lol3:

Yes I think Hugo did make people happy,as he is one of the few inhabitants that have potential :naughty:

You got me. :mf_rosetinted::aah:

That photo is awesome as well! But, honestly, the photos you took are really good! :thumb_yello:

Why thank you. They were cool to photograph,struggling on their boards

Too bad the man with the hat wasn't there to give them a lesson in proper shirt-short surfing

he is HUGE in Holland ... even before he was famous around the world.. he was also famous in Sweden... through viral internet...

he even played in someone's backyard in some remote village there once... his shows are always sold out...

the albums are great... but you should check his acoustic live versions... if you can get hold of the "We Sing", "We Dance" EPs you will appreciate his talent even more...

he has many songs that are great but never released... he only plays them live...

I know!! but I NEVER heard of him! :thumbdown:

the backyard...:wub2: it's called oosmarsum or something like it. I know I've watched all the videos so many times :biggrin2:

But with his next tour, he doesn't come to holland! I was shocked! I really hope he'll add one more gig:wub2: