• Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

New Jason Mraz video -- this is such a joyful song, too. The whole album

is fun, the video captures that, I think:

http://perezhilton.com/tv/?videoid=fa6b2bcc81ea9

hey, dcdeb, do you meant "Make It Mine"?

I love it as well!!

I've looked and can't believe that there's no thread for Jason Mraz yet!

I've loved him since I first heard him with The Remedy -- it's not the

same as it was with Mika, but still... there's something sweet about

his voice, and I love his laid-back, almost hippy approach to music...

and life in general, it seems.

His new album "We Sing. We Dance. We Steal Things." is great on

so many levels, and the single, "I'm Yours," is so happy and uplifting

to me... reminds me a bit of Bobby McFarrin's old "Don't Worry, Be Happy"

tune, but still... I listen to it over and over again.

If you go to Mraz's myspace, read his blogs -- they are often hysterical,

often moving -- he's very literate and reading his prose, well, he has the

soul of an artist, it's clear. I wish I could conjure images with words

the way he often does. :wub2:

Yesterday's blog made me laugh a lot though -- reminded me of when

Mika was doing all this touring, and made me wonder if his experience

was anything like the experiences Jason Mraz has charted here.

Take a look HERE.

-- it's a pretty funny comparison, I think.

So any other Jason Mraz fans out there?

dcdeb

woow, actually I'm shocked too!

and its so amazing! I felt all things have its connection.....!!!

I can't explain these emotions now...just it's, its amazing to know Jason & Mika both and here we are admired them both at the same time, I believe they have kindda of similar in between!

Lucky is a great duet -- he also duets with James Morrison on a song

from the new album. Very nice.

Here's one of my favorites of his -- kinda dumb video, but love the song and lyrics

http://youtube.com/watch?v=-jzq82XAajc

dcdeb

me too!!!:shocked:

and my mySpace have this song in my playlist.:blush-anim-cl:

also this link:

http://tw.youtube.com/watch?v=CTUfx2p69zY

I've been listening to him for a week! Perez mentioned the new album more than a couple of times so I thought I'd give it a shot. I can't believe what I've been missing these last six years.

yay!!that's shocked but could see a good music never Never will be forgotten!!

I always loved The Remedy...and I'm Yours is really pretty.

He's certainly got a cute teddy bear look to him.

haha, second that! he's cutey teddy bear look!

hey he's pretty good!

lol, at first the beginnning of you and i both, sounded like one of those 'free credit report.com' commercials:naughty:

mine is you and i both as well! but three years ago.....^^

and I know this song was he made for his ex-girlfriend, who encouraged him to keep up his writing and his music! that's pretty touching! no wonder this song is so.....full of soul...(!?)

has anyone seen him in concert?

I want to, I think he would be amazing :wub2:

someone at our talent show thing a couple of days ago, he sang "I'm yours" and played the guitar too, its was so cool :blush-anim-cl:

We saw Jason Mraz live one day after Mika in Amsterdam in July!

It was absolutely awesome night! :mf_lustslow:The atmosphere..mmmmm..we can't compare it with any of Mika gig because Jason is totally different but.. there is something in his music and in the way he captivate people.. he just loves people and that's the reason why his gigs are so unforgetable.. so spontaneous and he improvise a lot! And he is soooooo funny!

It was one of the best night in our life..

if you are wondering to see him.. don't hesitate! :thumb_yello:

I'm seeing him on November 23rd...can't wait... :)

Owwww.. you're sooo lucky! Jason was playing in London 23rd Sept but we came here one day after.. it was the worst feeling, we were so close and missed his last uk gig in RAH :sad:

Have FUN ( it will be for sure!) and just remember that we're waiting for your report!!! :biggrin2:

We saw Jason Mraz live one day after Mika in Amsterdam in July!

It was absolutely awesome night! :mf_lustslow:The atmosphere..mmmmm..we can't compare it with any of Mika gig because Jason is totally different but.. there is something in his music and in the way he captivate people.. he just loves people and that's the reason why his gigs are so unforgetable.. so spontaneous and he improvise a lot! And he is soooooo funny!

It was one of the best night in our life..

if you are wondering to see him.. don't hesitate! :thumb_yello:

Owwww.. you're sooo lucky! Jason was playing in London 23rd Sept but we came here one day after.. it was the worst feeling, we were so close and missed his last uk gig in RAH :sad:

Have FUN ( it will be for sure!) and just remember that we're waiting for your report!!! :biggrin2:

I only see some vids on youtube, but I agree...the ways he sings everything and interacts with the audience:wub2: so amazing :biggrin2: can't wait for him to come to the netherlands :mf_lustslow:

and what you think about THIS.. ?! :naughty: :naughty :naughty

jasonmrazchickenvf2.jpg70053669iq2.jpg

002ux7.jpg

:floor:

I never heard of Jason Mraz, until last night Lindemfc posted a link in the Dutch-thread. And I really liked that song (I'm yours), so I listened to another one, and then another one, and then... :naughty:

He's got a nice voice and he's funny. And on the vids I saw so relaxed on stage. Might end up buying his new album. :thumb_yello:

New Jason Mraz video -- this is such a joyful song, too. The whole album

is fun, the video captures that, I think:

http://perezhilton.com/tv/?videoid=fa6b2bcc81ea9

Actualy there is three videos for "make it mine" :naughty:

This one..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pM0BjZojZIY

.. and this one..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDrcZgAmG_s

.. and the one the music channel are showing (Well, at least where i live they are showing this one)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=houh4wbbda8

(This is not full, but srr, i can't find full ;( )

:floor:

I never heard of Jason Mraz, until last night Lindemfc posted a link in the Dutch-thread. And I really liked that song (I'm yours), so I listened to another one, and then another one, and then... :naughty:

He's got a nice voice and he's funny. And on the vids I saw so relaxed on stage. Might end up buying his new album. :thumb_yello:

You should!!:thumb_yello: it's amazing, I cried when I first heard 'detail in the fabric' it's so amazing:wub2: I ordered his album 'waiting for my rocket to come' last week.

I'd never heard of Jason Mraz until I was in Italy in August, I'm Yours was everywhere! I instantly liked it the first time I heard it. And when I got home, 2 local radio stations started playing it :punk: Now that I'm back in Italy Make It Mine's everywhere, and I really like that too, and I think the video they show here's fab, a great idea! I need to get my hands on the album!

I first heard "I'm Yours" on Peter's MySpace and fell in love with the song instantly. I now have it on mine plus a video of an Acapella version, WHICH EVERYONE SHOULD WATCH. It's so uplifting!!

Needless to say the song means a lot to me.

If you don't subscribe to Jason's myspace blog... here's just an excerpt from

today's:

Everyday I wake up and my voice is gone. It's a weary thought to wear each day. My job is to cultivate new energy constantly in order to be present for your handshake or your hug or your camera's lens or your generous listening. Each day I give my all with great humility and devotion, just a servant to so many songs.

Some days the energy falls short and the vocals drift out of range leaving my vacant human shape to whistle as the wind of a quiet audience passes through me. I liken it to the weight of a broken heart.

I didn't choose to be this. And it is neither I who finds the words. Not even these. I'm nothing more than two hands being gazed upon by a pair of lens corrected eyes and it appears I'm just taking notes.

I'm not the person you want to meet. The music is. And the music is alive in you as much as it is in me. We created it together. Therefore, you already know me. We've already hugged and kissed. We grew close for a moment and then said our goodbyes.

It took my breath away.

The way he expresses his thoughts and feelings... :wub2:

If you don't subscribe to Jason's myspace blog... here's just an excerpt from

today's:

Everyday I wake up and my voice is gone. It's a weary thought to wear each day. My job is to cultivate new energy constantly in order to be present for your handshake or your hug or your camera's lens or your generous listening. Each day I give my all with great humility and devotion, just a servant to so many songs.

Some days the energy falls short and the vocals drift out of range leaving my vacant human shape to whistle as the wind of a quiet audience passes through me. I liken it to the weight of a broken heart.

I didn't choose to be this. And it is neither I who finds the words. Not even these. I'm nothing more than two hands being gazed upon by a pair of lens corrected eyes and it appears I'm just taking notes.

I'm not the person you want to meet. The music is. And the music is alive in you as much as it is in me. We created it together. Therefore, you already know me. We've already hugged and kissed. We grew close for a moment and then said our goodbyes.

It took my breath away.

The way he expresses his thoughts and feelings... :wub2:

Nice. Kind of took it literally for a moment, thinking something happened to his voice! I'm loaded with caffeine, so hardly in a laid back mood, but it is quite poetic.

• 2 weeks later...