• Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So this is a nice way to fill the time, waiting for the other look-alike to do something...

Deb, thanks for posting that quote from his myspace. It is pretty interesting, must be the feelings of a lot of artists out there.

So this is a nice way to fill the time, waiting for the other look-alike to do something...

Deb, thanks for posting that quote from his myspace. It is pretty interesting, must be the feelings of a lot of artists out there.

Thanks, Blue Sky -- I felt it was especially appropriate in the context

of the MFC. I wouldn't be surprised if Mika felt that way at times, too --

particularly the last paragraph.

dcdeb

Saw Jason last night at the Fox Theatre....what a fantastic live performer he is! I had a blast.

I'll try to post pics and a report very soon, if anyone is interested... :)

I just found this thread. I would love to see pics and read your report!

I bought "We Sing, We Dance, We Steal Things" last week and I've had it on almost constant repeat (swapped out, occasionally, for the new album by Disturbed - how random am I?)

But I love it, and I love, love, love the tone to his voice. :wub2:

Hey, lady. :) I'll try to post pics and my report sometime this week! I would have last week, but my cousins were in for Thanksgiving which left me very little time for myself.

We Sing. We Dance. We Steal Things. is one of my fave albums of all time. I have fallen very hard for Jason in a very short period of time. He's just so charming! <3

We Sing. We Dance. We Steal Things. is one of my fave albums of all time. I have fallen very hard for Jason in a very short period of time. He's just so charming! <3

Yeah I love this album. I loved him before but after buying the new album I love him even more :)

Jason was nominated for 3 Grammy awards yesterday for "I'm Yours"! I'm so

thrilled for him! I just love this song -- he may not win, but to be

nominated is very very cool! :wub2:

Edited by dcdeb

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I received Jason Mraz's CD for xmas... and after listening to it.. I checked a couple of youtube clips of his live performances... and since then I think I have a new Favourite singer/song writer

his music is really good, his vocals are great, and his live performance is amazing... I think am going to look into seeing him live next year...

I highly recommend that you check him out... he is ubber talented...

:thumb_yello:

lots of similarities with Mika... not in style.. or voice quality... but defineltly in talent, artisticaly and his "feel-good" music

I just know "I'm yours" and LOVE it!! its relaxing, joyful, uplifting and positive! Makes me feel good :thumb_yello:

and must say like very much what he says and the ways he does it as well :wub2:

the acoustic version is my favourite

Checking out other songs by him :)

Thanks for your posts!

I'm currently kicking myself so hard

The "Lucky" video was shot...where else? In Friggin ROMANIA!

In Sibiu to be exact ,pretty very close from here

As I appreciate Jason for havin culture and picking an amazing place,I'm bangin my head because 2 months ago I was supposed to be there...and I prolly missed some proper Jason...if anyone tells me he had a gig too,I will go killer mode :lmao:

Oh and while I remember (and while I'm wasting my life away on flickr) Here's the I'm Yours (UK) single artwork....

3111646094_b8d754eecb_o.jpg

Ahem :fisch:

(I didn't take this photo...someone else did. I'm just stealing it because I'm too lazy to take one of my own copy...)

(2nd row under the letter 'u' on Yours.....)