2008 - New artwork previewed.

RAK1

Maybe...

Well I say that because his website used to have that black and white drawing of some guy(s) in a striped outfit (like prisoners), but that didn't directly relate to LICM.

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Will take lots of pics of the set to get on here, may have to do it through my Myspace, but I'll get them on somehow:wink2:

Thanks Rose. You're a star! :thumb_yello::wub2:

i will bring i sign that says i love chinese takeout and wave it around during your performance

now if that doesnt convince him i dont know what will

:roftl: Good luck with the competition!

Well the drawings we've seen may have nothing to do with the second album...

It seems that this holding page is more about what he's doing in Paris, so I think you may be right. I suppose it could all tie into the album later though. He has been working on the Paris show and the music simultaneously so they may have similar themes.

And about the artwork...I really love the apples. :wink2:

Well I say that because his website used to have that black and white drawing of some guy(s) in a striped outfit (like prisoners), but that didn't directly relate to LICM.

I know. That's why I said maybe:thumb_yello:

I also think it has more to do with the Paris show

rak1

i thank you in advance cause i know you'll be mad in sending us posts from yr mobile while in paris!:thumb_yello:

i love the new artwork also because it's exactly similar to the old one!

i mean...this is da wack style after all........:wink2:

i hope the colours stay bright and well defined, i love them.

i'm not too much in the clown theme, but i need to know more about what mika is going to do with them!

roll on paris!:thumb_yello:

He did use those kind of costumes for the dancers for his performance at an awards show...can't recall which one right now.

And maybe the whole prisoner concept is actually symbolic...:wink2:

Yeah he went absolutely bananas on that show. It was like his head exploded and all these random bits of his imagination flew out onto the stage.

Lol, his mind can really get out of control sometimes. Looks like we'll be expecting something similar to happen at the Paris show.

But I suspect the circus theme is what we will be looking at next Friday.

Yes, I'm totally getting a circus vibe from this! I like it -- and I absolutely

love Cirque du Soleil, so if that's his inspiration, it should be really

amazing!:thumb_yello:

It seems that this holding page is more about what he's doing in Paris, so I think you may be right. I suppose it could all tie into the album later though. He has been working on the Paris show and the music simultaneously so they may have similar themes.

And about the artwork...I really love the apples. :wink2:

LOL! Well, I tend agree that this does really seem to be about the Paris

extravaganza -- the thing about the Really Big Shoes intrigues me!

I wasn't too upset to be missing the Paris show before, but now I must

say this has me regretting not being there... unless, of course, I "win

the chance to win 4 pairs and tickets..." :naughty:

dcdeb

Oh I love the new artwork. I am into the darker stuff. I think some gore would be nice. :fisch: I think most people see Mika (at least my friends) as spewing out rainbows and butterflies. So it might be an interesting thing to see from him.

Oh I love the new artwork. I am into the darker stuff. I think some gore would be nice. :fisch: I think most people see Mika (at least my friends) as spewing out rainbows and butterflies. So it might be an interesting thing to see from him.

I just hope Mika wouldn't get "darker" or "edgier" just to please the critics. But if this is his own natural evolution as an artist (and I think it is), then bring it on. :naughty:

I just hope Mika wouldn't get "darker" or "edgier" just to please the critics. But if this is his own natural evolution as an artist (and I think it is), then bring it on. :naughty:

Well I deffie wouldn't want dark, emo songs because usually all I listen to is bright, happy songs. (with exceptions to Mika's slow/meaningful songs and Luke's songs) But I like the dark art.

i think it`s a little bit darker... but it`s a very mikaish!

it`s still MIKA! that`s very important to me..

i loooovee the new drawings... yasmine is an amazing artist!

Yes she is :wub2: I'm so glad she does the art work.

No arguement from me about Yasmines talent, she is amazing, would be nice to see her do her own thing and do an exhibition, I'd be there like a shot.

Hopefully, when the site gets going properly again we will see more of the new drawings, and the new character he spoke of. I can't wait.

No arguement from me about Yasmines talent, she is amazing, would be nice to see her do her own thing and do an exhibition, I'd be there like a shot.

Hopefully, when the site gets going properly again we will see more of the new drawings, and the new character he spoke of. I can't wait.

I would love to see another exhibition with her work. I would prob be there in a shot as well, if anything a bit quicker than that :naughty:

It's pretty exciting stuff :thumb_yello:

I can't stop looking at it!

It is a little more mysterious maybe, but still very cartoony.

The clowns and the shoe are making me think...because Mika said something about the worlds biggest shoes!:fisch:

and whats with the serpent/snake and the apple?!:hypo:

I'm so excited to hear what he'll do in Paris!!:yay:

She sure is. I spoke to her at the "party" and she said they really wanted to tour the last exhibtion but with this new stuff I think there's even more probability that they will do it. She said that it was just a matter of the time to organise it.

I loved the exhibtion (where we met Rose!) and feel privilaged to have seen it all for real. The quality of the painting is wonderful. :wub2:

She sure is. I spoke to her at the "party" and she said they really wanted to tour the last exhibtion but with this new stuff I think there's even more probability that they will do it. She said that it was just a matter of the time to organise it.

I loved the exhibtion (where we met Rose!) and feel privilaged to have seen it all for real. The quality of the painting is wonderful. :wub2:

Really!? She said that? Ooh that's really made my day! :biggrin2: I hope it'll be soon.

It was a really good experience, hence why I went on all 3 days in a row :blush-anim-cl:

what is that ? i dont understand :boxed:

its Cirque Du Soleil, a bloody amazing kind of Circus...you should look up their webby. its insane, trust me, never in your life have you seen something like it. it blows my mind and stuns me and leaves me speechless even though I have been to four. and the music is absolutly stunning to...I can't rave enough about it.

Varekai is the one he is at...I will provide a clip :D

about 30 seconds in the 'act' starts...

Varekai is about a fallen angel, finding love...about a lot of tortured souls kind of thing...

another favorite part of mine:

Really!? She said that? Ooh that's really made my day! :biggrin2: I hope it'll be soon.

It was a really good experience, hence why I went on all 3 days in a row :blush-anim-cl:

She sure did! :thumb_yello:

I see you're her No1 fan..........so it is only right that you went every day! :naughty:

I was there the night before it opened and she was still painting.......it was great to see.