Let's help Mika write his blog!

Kata

Is there any chance we can just agree to live and let live instead of calling other members grumpy fairies and bitter?

As Bab pointed out your own poll shows that the overwhelming majority of MFCers don't have a problem with the Mika talk on the board. There are plenty of threads to discuss Mika in as glowing terms as anyone could ever ask for.

I like Mika - a lot - as I'm sure just about everyone here does. I don't see the need to be at odds when we express it in a different way from one another.

Fair enough....I'll keep out of here and go back to where I feel happier. Thanks for reminding me of where I belong.

Just a final word though.........it makes me really sad that Mika "fans" are so bitter about everything he does.......I'm amazed he even bothers trying to appease us at all....I know I wouldn't.

Night all. x

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fair enough....I'll keep out of here and go back to where I feel happier. Thanks for reminding me of where I belong.

Just a final word though.........it makes me really sad that Mika "fans" are so bitter about everything he does.......I'm amazed he even bothers trying to appease us at all....I know I wouldn't.

Night all. x

I'm sorry you feel sad.

I'm not particluarly impressed that you put the word fans in inverted commas, which infers that you think the people you are talking about can't actually be fans. Do we all have to react in the same way? How boring that would be!

What you class as "bitter" I really don't see in the same way. If you think that's bitter I can see how misunderstandings come about.

I'd be amazed if Mika wasn't intelligent and perceptive and could see the different levels of humour operating on this forum.

People's intolerance of others' humour and point of view on this board, never fails to slightly interest me.

Sunday 29.06.08

Woke late.

I've not long had a new kitchen put in and I didn't want to dirty it, so I sent out for costa coffee and burger king for breakfast.

My mother went and got it for me while I stayed in bed - I'm going to need my rest with all of these festivals and gigs coming up!

After a good lie in I decided to go out for a walk and take in the sights of London as I am going to be away for a while and I will miss it.

As I strolled down towards Downing Street I saw the policeman guarding the door of number 10 and I just couldn't help myself! I picked up a handy rock and chucked it right at his head! Bullseye! Knocked his helmet right off.

Hahahaha it made me laugh so much I ran off giggling.

Well it wasn't long before I heard the sirens and realised they were after me.

I looked to see where I could hide and the only place was a strip club.

In the back door I went, straight onto the stage!

Fortunately I was wearing my pink boa and thong so I fitted in quite well, but no way was I going to take anything off for these punters! They looked well rough!

So I slipped off the stage and out of the front door.

Straight into the arms of the local fuzz.

Because I am famous, they let me have my laptop in the cell. It's quite boring in here so I will probably be blogging a lot more!

I knew that would make you all happy!

M

:lmfao:

I'd say thats fairly accurate.:bleh:

:lmao:

As they say up in Yorkshire (though I am not Yorkshire really but I do live close to it lol), DIFFERENT STROKES FOR DIFFERENT FOLKS (but knowing me I have probably shown myself up by getting that saying completely wrong, I usually do lol.

I do think though that there are so many people on this board with different views on everything and surely it's unrealistic to expect us to see eye to eye on everything, it's been said mika lurrrve is expressed differently by many and it's not unlike real life, some people can say "I love you" at the drop of a hat, others can only say it by coming through for you in a crisis, or by bringing you a cup of tea and choccy bar every evening before you go to bed, some let you warm you cold feet on theirs in winter, others have to hold your hand and show the world you are theirs, what's right for one is not right for all. And really no one likes to have another suggesting or telling them their way is not as good as theirs or w/e.

(well thats how I see it).

29/6 - 08

I had planned to install a swimming pool in my appartment today. Yes, I am afraid of water, but only on mondays. Today is Sunday. I think. Didn't get the swimming pool installed. For some reason noone managed to read my mind, so it didn't happen. Maybe I should fire someone. Spent some time planning my upcoming gigs. Then I replanned them. Then I planned to replan them again, but I replanned that plan and planned to plan it later. All this planning is exhausting. I need coffee. Where's my mother when I need her? Think I'll work on my website now. I have big plans for my website. There's gonna be a clown and all. I think. Might have to plan it a bit more. Oh here comes my mother with my coffee :cool:

:lmfao::lmfao:

best blog ever:naughty:

:thumb_yello:

Goodo!

Keep it going all week?

Somebody has to Ruth, somebody has to.....:mf_rosetinted:

:lmao::lmao:

sorry for quoting without any contribution:blush-anim-cl:

but somebody had to quote that, somebody had to:roftl:

Nice!

You need more Mika magic in your life........:mf_rosetinted:

ever heard on the ignore list? I'm gonna use it now, I suggest you do the same!

There's a lot of bitterness in the air.........:mf_rosetinted:

:boxed::boxed::boxed:

well that was supposed to be a fun thread.....

but i'm not having fun anymore:thumbdown:

29/6 - 08

I had planned to install a swimming pool in my appartment today. Yes, I am afraid of water, but only on mondays. Today is Sunday. I think. Didn't get the swimming pool installed. For some reason noone managed to read my mind, so it didn't happen. Maybe I should fire someone. Spent some time planning my upcoming gigs. Then I replanned them. Then I planned to replan them again, but I replanned that plan and planned to plan it later. All this planning is exhausting. I need coffee. Where's my mother when I need her? Think I'll work on my website now. I have big plans for my website. There's gonna be a clown and all. I think. Might have to plan it a bit more. Oh here comes my mother with my coffee :cool:

:lmfao::lmao:

where dyou get these things ? I've looked for AGES and I can't find anything ...

They are making them up. The blogs. They are fake. Don't go looking for them, at least nowhere else but here on MFC:wink2:

They are making them up. The blogs. They are fake. Don't go looking for them, at least nowhere else but here on MFC:wink2:

OMG Thankyouuu :thumb_yello:

you've just saved me from endless hours of searching for them everywhere !

I thought they might be fake but seems as he talks about blogs on the message he put on Mikasounds (or was that just an illusion of my obsessed mind ??!) I thought, well maybe they are real.

Thanks.

Not sure what this means?

I'm sure you know that this is not a thread for Mika magic.

There are plenty of those, here is one that might be more suitable?

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15532

There's even a poll about how negative we all are. About 90% say we're not too negative, but hey.

But 42% of all statistics are made up :bleh:

New blogs please? They were making me laugh :wink2:

HEY YOU!!!

Good to see you back, how are you and HJ?

Have you guys entered the competition, it would be good to see you in Paris:wink2:

This is tomorrow's blog....yes, don't ask, I have insider's info :mf_rosetinted:.

Oh no, hang on, what was it? "I work in the industry and sometimes hear things" or similar.

Aaaaaaaanyway.

July 1

9:48 am:

Woke up abruptly with mum pulling my curls.

Looks like I missed my alarm clock AGAIN -Third time this week, since we started rehearsing for the new shows, and it's starting to stink....Oh, hang on...that would be me :naughty:, I need a shower.

10:00 am:

Showered at lightning speed and had breakfast on the go. Good job I always have my pre-counted-and-packed-packets of mixed seeds ready, so that I didn't need to waste time making anything:thumb_yello:.

Today is super critical as we're flying off to Paris!!

10:15:

Clean,curled, packed and scented- I'm ready to rock baby!! Paris beware! Oh gosh I'm getting sidetracked again. This blogging business is distracting:roftl:.

10:25:

So I hop in the car which has been waiting for a good half hour, to take me to the airport. Driver is clearly grumpy and keeps giving me these unimpressed looks from the corner of his eye...Oh dear! Then again, it could also be my new Matthew Williamson frock that I am wearing. Matt SWORE that the new trend is for guys to wear froks! He promised! He said I'd be all the craze in Paris!

*starts to worry about this frock thing, but it's too late to change now so will have to ride it out*

So mum and I are finally off; The rest of my entourage...err, I mean family are already in Paris, as they took the correct flight, and the only one missing is my mum who also overslept- see: it's genetic, totally not my fault!

12:00

This traffic was NOT planned, I can't believe it took us so long to get here. We missed another 3 flights and now these people are also trying to make my life hell by asking me to remove my shoes to go through security.

Tossers. I bet you they're just laughing at my new Loboutin silver shoes in a super cool 43 and a 1/2. HA! Bet they never saw anything like it!

Tossers.

13:00

Anyway,so after a few heated arguments with those security morons (I SWEAR I saw the one guy trying to take my new clown outfit out of my bag and nick it) , we're finally through, frock, silver shoes and clown costume.

Phew that was hard work.

14:00

I am being told that I have to swith my laptop off now as the plane is ready to go, and apparently I am delaying the whole plane.

I told them to feck off, as I'm writing to my fans, who are very critical and won't accept a "no blog" from me, but I end up being threatened with a big hairy fist on my nose- Time to switch it off.

See you all tomorrow.

A bientot

xx

M

Monday 30.06.08

Woke late again.

Called for my mum to bring my coffee.

Surprised by a big burly Policeman thrusting a cup of tea and bacon sandwich in my face.

Forgot I had been banged up in a cell all night.

Luckily I was bailed and set free. Phew! I have a gig in Belgium on Thursday!

Anyway on my way out of the Police station I thought that I would get my own back on the old bill.

I noticed a few police cars in the car park of the police station.

I just happened to have a banana in my bag , so I peeled it and stuck in in the nearest exhaust pipe!

I did laugh! Imagine the faces of the police when they saw that! And they'd never know it was me!

I ran off giggling and arrived home to find my mum complaining that the coffee she had picked up for me was cold.

I had just settled down in my flat and decided to draw a few more clowns, when the door bell went!!

****! It was the old bill!

Turns out they had me on cctv stuffing the banana up the exhaust pipe!

Arrested for criminal damage.

And to make things worse the cctv footage is posted on youtube!

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=642pVWRTAaQ&feature=relate]

Back in the bloody cell!

Gotta get out before Thursday!

PS Don't tell my ma what I've been getting up to!

11.30: got up really late cos i was on my laptop into the wee small hours reading all those things they say about me on MFC. I wont say what my ID is cos I am not daft, but I wanted to know if they all wet themselves in excitement after seeing my gawjuz face, I know they don't hear what I say when they see my pretty face and sexy curls, it works every time, (well apart from those apples, think I need to work harder to sweeten em up).

12.45: Yazmine curled my hair after my shower while I ate a pot noodle for lunch (well mum was at church).

2.30: got chauffeur to drive Yazimne, Paloma and my secret lover into town to the posh shops to get some really really seriously big shoes for Cherisse for the show cos I know the fans are gonna think it's soooo funny that she wears them and is STILL not as tall as me ( I like being tall cos it makes the girls go all week at the knees ha ha).

5.00pm: came home again cos we got stuck in a traffic jam and its Sunday and the shops close early so no big shoes for Cherisse yet,(oops that was a secret lol oh well never mind), looks like I'll have to use that swa-nky shoe bloke I mentioned on my blog after all (I don't really want to use him but I have been "advised" to from the powers that be :furious: pah NOT HAPPY BUNNY about that).

7.00pm: got all dolled up and I know I looked hot cos secret lover asked me to marry them....ha ha as if..... we went clubbing and I did the best big fish little fish cardboard box dance ever it was awesomeness.

11.30pm: came back home after getting tipsy on shandy (again :blush-anim-cl:) then cuddled up in bed with cocoa (I'll be in trouble too cos it's bad for my vooice but so.... I wanted it so I had it), took my teddy collection to bed too the ones I got of mfcers, need to chuck some out really to make space for the million new ones I will get on Friday.

OMG!!! KNOW THE BIG FISH LITTLE FISH CARDBOARD BOX DANCE!!!! I learned it at cheerleading camp a couple years ago. haha!! that's so awesome!!

..... big fish, little fish. big fish, little fish. cardboard box. cardboard box. shopping bags, shopping bags. LOOKIN THROUGH THE WARDROBE! LOOKIN THROUGH THE WARDROBE!!! .....

OMG!!! KNOW THE BIG FISH LITTLE FISH CARDBOARD BOX DANCE!!!! I learned it at cheerleading camp a couple years ago. haha!! that's so awesome!!

..... big fish, little fish. big fish, little fish. cardboard box. cardboard box. shopping bags, shopping bags. LOOKIN THROUGH THE WARDROBE! LOOKIN THROUGH THE WARDROBE!!! .....

Haha see Jemma, she knows them all!

I am being told that I have to swith my laptop off now as the plane is ready to go, and apparently I am delaying the whole plane.

I told them to feck off, as I'm writing to my fans, who are very critical and won't accept a "no blog" from me, but I end up being threatened with a big hairy fist on my nose- Time to switch it off.

See you all tomorrow.

A bientot

xx

M

I'm so glad that Mika takes the task of updating his blog so seriously :roftl:

A demain!

This is tomorrow's blog....yes, don't ask, I have insider's info :mf_rosetinted:.

Oh no, hang on, what was it? "I work in the industry and sometimes hear things" or similar.

Aaaaaaaanyway.

July 1

9:48 am:

Woke up abruptly with mum pulling my curls.

Looks like I missed my alarm clock AGAIN -Third time this week, since we started rehearsing for the new shows, and it's starting to stink....Oh, hang on...that would be me :naughty:, I need a shower.

10:00 am:

Showered at lightning speed and had breakfast on the go. Good job I always have my pre-counted-and-packed-packets of mixed seeds ready, so that I didn't need to waste time making anything:thumb_yello:.

Today is super critical as we're flying off to Paris!!

10:15:

Clean,curled, packed and scented- I'm ready to rock baby!! Paris beware! Oh gosh I'm getting sidetracked again. This blogging business is distracting:roftl:.

10:25:

So I hop in the car which has been waiting for a good half hour, to take me to the airport. Driver is clearly grumpy and keeps giving me these unimpressed looks from the corner of his eye...Oh dear! Then again, it could also be my new Matthew Williamson frock that I am wearing. Matt SWORE that the new trend is for guys to wear froks! He promised! He said I'd be all the craze in Paris!

*starts to worry about this frock thing, but it's too late to change now so will have to ride it out*

So mum and I are finally off; The rest of my entourage...err, I mean family are already in Paris, as they took the correct flight, and the only one missing is my mum who also overslept- see: it's genetic, totally not my fault!

12:00

This traffic was NOT planned, I can't believe it took us so long to get here. We missed another 3 flights and now these people are also trying to make my life hell by asking me to remove my shoes to go through security.

Tossers. I bet you they're just laughing at my new Loboutin silver shoes in a super cool 43 and a 1/2. HA! Bet they never saw anything like it!

Tossers.

13:00

Anyway,so after a few heated arguments with those security morons (I SWEAR I saw the one guy trying to take my new clown outfit out of my bag and nick it) , we're finally through, frock, silver shoes and clown costume.

Phew that was hard work.

See you all tomorrow.

A bientot

xx

M

P.S.

Logged onto MFC briefly, and saw that these loonies are writing threads pretending to be me, copying my blogs as if they were their own:thumbdown::roftl:

Added "one's fanclub" to the List Of Places One Should Avoid On The Internet.

P.S.

Logged onto MFC briefly, and saw that these loonies are writing threads pretending to be me, copying my blogs as if they were their own:thumbdown::roftl:

Added "one's fanclub" to the List Of Places One Should Avoid On The Internet.

But you're doing him a favour.....it's one less thing for him to worry about.....:thumb_yello: