Hello!!!

chickita

I figured since I am new I would introduce myself...plus my cousin told me I had to! LoL
Hello fellow Mika lovers. I am Chelsea, I was introduced to the amazing Mika thanks to my wonderous cousin Mana. Everytime I hang out with her there is much Mika talk, it first started off with her talking my ear off about him, but now I can thankfully actually join in on the conversation with her now that I have also became a fan and fallen in love with him!!
:wub2:

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I figured since I am new I would introduce myself...plus my cousin told me I had to! LoL

Hello fellow Mika lovers. I am Chelsea, I was introduced to the amazing Mika thanks to my wonderous cousin Mana (some of you probably know her as lollipop_monkey) Everytime I hang out with her there is much Mika talk, it first started off with her talking my ear off about him, but now I can thankfully actually join in on the conversation with her now that I have also became a fan and fallen in love with him!!

hey chelsea! welcome to MFC! im Devin, btw!

i really hope u like mfc, it is amazing here!!!!

so, sit back, relax, and enjoy all of this mikaness! lol:wink2:

Hello fellow Mika lovers. I am Chelsea, I was introduced to the amazing Mika thanks to my wonderous cousin Mana (some of you probably know her as lollipop_monkey) Everytime I hang out with her there is much Mika talk, it first started off with her talking my ear off about him, but now I can thankfully actually join in on the conversation with her now that I have also became a fan and fallen in love with him!!

yaaaay!:punk:

welcome to the club:naughty:

you have a great cousin:thumb_yello:

Thank-you all for the warm welcomes!!

I'm already loving browsing around MFC...what could be better than an entire website based on Mika....I love it!!

And I can tell why you'd love Mana...she is pretty awesome!!

hey there. I said hello to you in the Canadian thread this morning, but thought I'd drop in here and make it "official". (You've probably heard all about the issues we've had with officialdom from Mana!)

I officially welcome you to the MFC Chikita!

hello and Welcome! hope you have a great time and you can PM me if you need anything as well!

welcome to the MFC and your cousin is an awesome gal btw!

she is a huge inspiration to me!

much love, Suzanne in Victoria, BC