Introducing Mr. David Whitmey, Mika's new keyboard player

Fmbm

:roftl:

Right Mika. Maybe in your dreams... :das::roftl:

Come to think of it, he IS always going on about how David is the best looking one in his band...:shocked::mf_rosetinted:

Hahah I have to admit I was like 'WHAT?!?!?! Oh, okay, continue.' :roftl::roftl::roftl:

He does it for the LOLZ.

His baby must be almost two! Wow. 'Cause it was in one of the July 2008 summer festival vlogs that they talked about him running home to meet his newborn daughter so... yeah. Time flies in Mikaland! :shocked:

To be honest, I completely forgot about that kid...

I am intrigued :naughty:

:mf_rosetinted: but as a practitioner of "be nice-dom" i cannot oblige,for it might disrupt all this pretty sunshine vibe.

In any case,Mana's right! little baby girl is almost 2 now,it's scary how time passes...either that or it's unwise to measure your own time in how old a baby is,because it's bound to have a bigger impact

Yeah it is dead sweet. Although the first time he did it, he said 'my partner' and then he paused a bit before adding 'in crime' and I think half the audience had a heart attack, hahaha.

And oh squeeeeeeee he's so cute!!!! LOL @ the band not telling him though, hahaha.

The gay ones are always the prettiest, pssssht. Not fair on us straight gals, not fair at all.

I would say go for beige, it's a little bit classier than black, when it comes to trenchcoats. And it's the CLASSIC. Classic is good.

Ohhhh I'd totally forgotten about his shoes but he was wearing some brown brogues and they just looked dead good and I wanted to hug him for being so great at picking his clothes, shoes and accessories. :aah:

Awwwwwwww! I wouldn't have a heart attack, I'd think awwwww, it's a bromance! :naughty:

I'll see if they have a beige one there... And I have plenty of dark coloured jackets...

Right Mika. Maybe in your dreams...

Come to think of it, he IS always going on about how David is the best looking one in his band...:shocked:

Well, David is pretty good looking... :fisch: I love the other Scotsman more though :wub2:

I heard that they broke up though? It doesn't look like he's with the fiancee anymore :teehee:

Awwwww... that's sad if it's true...

And why are you :teehee: at that???

His baby must be almost two! Wow. 'Cause it was in one of the July 2008 summer festival vlogs that they talked about him running home to meet his newborn daughter so... yeah. Time flies in Mikaland! :shocked:

It sure does... I remember hearing that he'd gone home to see his baby...

She's in his display pic on MySpace, isn't she? I haven't been on in a while...

I don't understand why Mika makes David wear unflattering clothes. The jacket's great, but those pants....

David has great style off-stage...it's too bad he can't show it

I don't mind the outfits they have to wear, but why is David wearing a vest and Jimmy and Martin wearing jackets???

I think the school boy outfit looks cute..

:mf_rosetinted: but as a practitioner of "be nice-dom" i cannot oblige,for it might disrupt all this pretty sunshine vibe.

In any case,Mana's right! little baby girl is almost 2 now,it's scary how time passes...either that or it's unwise to measure your own time in how old a baby is,because it's bound to have a bigger impact

That's right... we've got a good Sunshine loving vibe going now!

*goes to MySpace*

:roftl:

Right Mika. Maybe in your dreams... :das::roftl:

Come to think of it, he IS always going on about how David is the best looking one in his band...:shocked::mf_rosetinted:

doesn't he say that with all keyboard players? i recall someone being tall dark and handsome years back

i see the future.... :roftl:

doesn't he say that with all keyboard players? i recall someone being tall dark and handsome years back

i see the future.... :roftl:

I don't ever remember him saying that about Luke! No doubt he did though...

Maybe Mika has a weakness for hot keyboard players :teehee::fisch:

I don't ever remember him saying that about Luke! No doubt he did though...

wasn't there a video or smth where he introduced the band and eventually said smth like "and on keys ...luke juby. we keep him in the back corner because he's the most handsome"

wasn't there a video or smth where he introduced the band and eventually said smth like "and on keys ...luke juby. we keep him in the back corner because he's the most handsome"

Did he really say that? He was right...:teehee:

good point. Though I'd say 'hot' by his standard only. :biggrin2:

That sounds familiar... I wonder what gig it was... All i know is it wasn't Sydney! I don;t even remember if he introduced the band in Sydney (in 2007)!!! :shocked:

Yes, I remember that! And he kept going on about Luke "still being single" and trying to pimp him to get dates or something, saying how good looking he was, etc...

Did he really say that? He was right...:teehee:

He was totally right on that one, I'm afraid.

Yes, I remember that! And he kept going on about Luke "still being single" and trying to pimp him to get dates or something, saying how good looking he was, etc...

oh yeah,right. i forgot about the pimping

I recall how pleasant it was for the pimpee :naughty:

Luke is quite an attractive man... I'd go there :teehee::das:

Awwwww, how cute!

He never pimped him to me though... :shun:

Oooh, I agree... and such a lovely singing voice...

Whoa, wait... we're fangurling Luke in David's thread... isn't that wrong? :blink:

I thought Nico meant his keyboard players in general... (I mean the two he has had so far)

Luke is quite an attractive man... I'd go there :teehee::das:

...but it seems she didn't:teehee:

I thought Nico meant his keyboard players in general... (I mean the two he has had so far)

...but it seems she didn't:teehee:

I'm full of contradictions Suzie! :teehee: I'd still choose David over Luke though... I'm a sucker for blonde hair and blue eyes :wub2:

Yes. :naughty: Go blow the cobwebs off Luke's thread and fangurl over him in there. :roftl:

Bub.. but... but... I wanna fangurl David!!! :crybaby:It's gotta be a change from fangurling Jimmy at least :teehee: