Introducing Mr. David Whitmey, Mika's new keyboard player

Fmbm

I'm developing a little Sunshine-crush :teehee::blush-anim-cl: He's always too sweet during the gigs for everybody who wants to not like him or just be neutral about him :naughty:

Pix I took of him in Cattolica:

100_0955.jpg

So cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute:roftl::roftl::roftl:

I'm developing a little Sunshine-crush :teehee::blush-anim-cl: He's always too sweet during the gigs for everybody who wants to not like him or just be neutral about him :naughty:

Pix I took of him in Cattolica:

100_0955.jpg

Aaaaww, that's adorable! :wub2:

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Alice there is a message that video isn't available!:blink:

Will this link:

work for you?

(Thanx for letting me know; I think it is now fixed!)

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3353305&postcount=587

(DO watch it; they are both on FIRE !)

[YouTube]G-2PDA_6E4E[/YouTube]

Edited by A. Clay

Girls, why people call David "sunshine"? Because he is so nice and has light hair?

i think when he first joined Mika, we didn't know his name. someone called him "sunshine" and it stuck. the blond hair may have had something to do with it also :naughty:

DAVID tearing it up with MIKA . . .

[YouTube]G-2PDA_6E4E[/YouTube]

I've said it before and I'll say it again...

David, please please please marry me!!! :fangurl:

l_94b80fc98fb6477198027b3ed99d1908.jpg

:shocked:

Seriously, he is gorgeous! :das::mf_lustslow:

Girls, why people call David "sunshine"? Because he is so nice and has light hair?

aw really, I did not know that. :teehee:

That's cute, suits him well, acctually :blush-anim-cl:

i think when he first joined Mika, we didn't know his name. someone called him "sunshine" and it stuck. the blond hair may have had something to do with it also :naughty:

Also, people didn't like him because he replaced Luke (Mika's original keyboardist for those who don't know :wink2:), and because they felt he was quite arrogant and ruined the start of Relax. It was sort of used as a bit of a mean name. Apparently he knows that people called him sunshine and knew what was being said about him at the time, which may have made him a little reluctant to talk to MFCers.

If you guys haven't met David after a concert, I suggest you go up to him and have a chat... some of us Aussies went up to him after the Sydney show and chatted to him and he was really great (even though he seemed a little shy and sat at the table with friends most of the time). He even questioned why I wanted to get his autograph cause he thought it was really messy, but I didn't care...

And to make it better, he's got a Scottish accent! :das::fangurl:

I've said it before and I'll say it again...

David, please please please marry me!!! :fangurl:

:shocked:

Seriously, he is gorgeous! :das::mf_lustslow:

Also, people didn't like him because he replaced Luke (Mika's original keyboardist for those who don't know :wink2:), and because they felt he was quite arrogant and ruined the start of Relax. It was sort of used as a bit of a mean name. Apparently he knows that people called him sunshine and knew what was being said about him at the time, which may have made him a little reluctant to talk to MFCers.

If you guys haven't met David after a concert, I suggest you go up to him and have a chat... some of us Aussies went up to him after the Sydney show and chatted to him and he was really great (even though he seemed a little shy and sat at the table with friends most of the time). He even questioned why I wanted to get his autograph cause he thought it was really messy, but I didn't care...

And to make it better, he's got a Scottish accent! :das::fangurl:

:naughty: i was giving the short/condensed version of why

Also, people didn't like him because he replaced Luke (Mika's original keyboardist for those who don't know :wink2:), and because they felt he was quite arrogant and ruined the start of Relax.

I knew that, as I still know I would prefer Dan to Jimmy, sorry... :teehee: And I know there's no use in it. I love David, hmm, and Jimmy, who were we talking about?

:teehee:

This thread is for David :naughty:

I have liked David since he was in the school boy scene. He did a good job, and I guess he saw people loved him, and he has been more relaxed and smiling after it.

And when I saw the vids from Live@Home I thought he was brilliant, and this Magic Points gig was a very similar situation (though it was not as planned :teehee:) and he was really good, I was very impressed :wub2: Very well done.