Introducing Mr. David Whitmey, Mika's new keyboard player

Fmbm

Funnily enough, in Vienna David got the biggest applause (if you don't count Cherisse who was the last one introduced and Mika didn't even have to say her name...)... Mika seemed rather surprised by this fact. I wonder if anyone recorded it.

From Copenhagen:

26992_10150148672170357_866015356_11807263_7065847_n.jpg

That's a lovely pic Mana... I need ot PM you about it though :fisch:

Funnily enough, in Vienna David got the biggest applause (if you don't count Cherisse who was the last one introduced and Mika didn't even have to say her name...)... Mika seemed rather surprised by this fact. I wonder if anyone recorded it.

Wow... really?

Have you checked the gig thread?

I wonder why Mika seemed surprised though...

from basel:

basel24.jpg

david fooling around while mika was signing autographs... he was pressing his nose against the car window first, unfortunately i didn't catch that, but his laugh afterwards is nice too! :biggrin2:

basel65.jpg

from basel:

basel24.jpg

david fooling around while mika was signing autographs... he was pressing his nose against the car window first, unfortunately i didn't catch that, but his laugh afterwards is nice too! :biggrin2:

basel65.jpg

Nice pictures!

Too bad you missed getting that pic, I would've loved to use it!

Do you have any other pics I might be able to use?

• 2 weeks later...
Wow, never noticed he's just wearing socks...:blush-anim-cl:

neither have i... :blink: but just discovered it on a pic from dusseldorf as well. :dunno:

his boss should tell him that wearing no shoes on stage can be dangerous... :fisch::teehee:

He's gorgeous!!! :wub2:

I don't usually like blond guys, but HE is really cute :D I wish I could have a picture with him :teehee: In Basel, when Mika was out for the autographs, David and Jimmy were in the car, just in front of me and they were making me signs with stupid faces haha it was so funny :roftl:

I don't usually like blond guys, but HE is really cute :D I wish I could have a picture with him :teehee: In Basel, when Mika was out for the autographs, David and Jimmy were in the car, just in front of me and they were making me signs with stupid faces haha it was so funny :roftl:

I used to love blonde guys... especially blonde guys with blue eyes...

:roftl: Those two are great! I would've taken photos of them doing it!

I had a great chat to David in Sydney, he wasn't going to sign a book I'd brought with me cause he thought his signature wasn't very good, but I said it would be fine... :wub2:

I used to love blonde guys... especially blonde guys with blue eyes...

:roftl: Those two are great! I would've taken photos of them doing it!

I had a great chat to David in Sydney, he wasn't going to sign a book I'd brought with me cause he thought his signature wasn't very good, but I said it would be fine... :wub2:

Yeah I would have liked to take pictures, but I didn't bring my camera with me to the gig lool.

Oh he's soo cute! I don't think he's used to signing autographs? :teehee: Martin, Sunshine and Jimmy are just soooo funny together!! :roftl:

Yeah I would have liked to take pictures, but I didn't bring my camera with me to the gig lool.

Oh he's soo cute! I don't think he's used to signing autographs? :teehee: Martin, Sunshine and Jimmy are just soooo funny together!! :roftl:

Awwww! that's a shame...

Probably not... I think he can be quite shy cause he really didn't speak to any of the fans unless they went up to him and talked first... though once we went up to him, he was very friendly!

Oooooh, and he has a nice accent.. :wub2:

Crap! I better get to bed... goodnight!

Awwww! that's a shame...

Probably not... I think he can be quite shy cause he really didn't speak to any of the fans unless they went up to him and talked first... though once we went up to him, he was very friendly!

Oooooh, and he has a nice accent.. :wub2:

Crap! I better get to bed... goodnight!

Good night! :bye:

Nice British accent? :mf_lustslow::roftl::teehee:

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, time to confess. Normally blond guys don't do it for me, but Sunshine is looking luuuverly in the Live@Home footage. :blush-anim-cl:

I don't know if it's the setting, or what he was wearing, or seeing closeups of him doing the whole backing vocal thing, but wow... rawr. :naughty:

LH00510.jpg

Okay, time to confess. Normally blond guys don't do it for me, but Sunshine is looking luuuverly in the Live@Home footage. :blush-anim-cl:

I don't know if it's the setting, or what he was wearing, or seeing closeups of him doing the whole backing vocal thing, but wow... rawr. :naughty:

Couldn't agree more, he is awesome doing the backing vocals, loved it :wub2: Never seen him like that before, though I do always like him.