Introducing Mr. David Whitmey, Mika's new keyboard player

Fmbm

Yeah I was always a bit 'wtf' when people were off with him, and at Newcastle he was standing there a bit awkwardly while everyone was chatting to Imma, Jimmy and Cherisse so I decided to tell him how I thought he was really great at the beginning of the show and he seemed relieved that he didn't have to stand about like a lemon. He's so sweet, he really is.

And there is a picture that Daisy took of me, Sparkly1 and David and you can kind of see the trenchcoat. http://twitpic.com/15aqgx It comes down to mid-thigh and it just looks so good on him...with his skinny jeans and his lovely face. Hahaha.

So was I.. I really hadn't made up my mind about him until I saw him in Sydney... then I decided I really liked him! :wub2:

Awwww, poor bugger! He was awesome with us, he recognised a few of hte Aussies from the front row, and I said I wasn't front row, but had been a big girl... he high fived me! When he stood next to Oakie Doke (who is freakishly tall) he stood on his tippy toes to be taller :lmfao: then she stood on her tippy toes so it was all pointless!

Nice trenchcoat! And he does have a lovely face! He is really good looking in real life (not that he isn't in photos :blush-anim-cl:)...

Yes .. so true , his face when he had people chatting was so nice :wub2:

That was lovely with the band , really nice moment

I think he appreciates that people are coming up to him and chatting to him... seems he knows that people called him sunshine, so I bet he knows why... :sad:

So was I.. I really hadn't made up my mind about him until I saw him in Sydney... then I decided I really liked him! :wub2:

Awwww, poor bugger! He was awesome with us, he recognised a few of hte Aussies from the front row, and I said I wasn't front row, but had been a big girl... he high fived me! When he stood next to Oakie Doke (who is freakishly tall) he stood on his tippy toes to be taller :lmfao: then she stood on her tippy toes so it was all pointless!

Nice trenchcoat! And he does have a lovely face! He is really good looking in real life (not that he isn't in photos :blush-anim-cl:)...

I think he appreciates that people are coming up to him and chatting to him... seems he knows that people called him sunshine, so I bet he knows why... :sad:

Aaaw what a cutie he is! And I know what you mean about RL looks. Out of the school boy outfit he's much more handsome. XD

And yeah, I think the things people said probably got back to him, so all we can do is show him lots of love at the shows and make sure he knows that as many people there are that aren't so fond of him, our fangurliness cancels it out tenfold. :mf_rosetinted:

Aaaw what a cutie he is! And I know what you mean about RL looks. Out of the school boy outfit he's much more handsome. XD

And yeah, I think the things people said probably got back to him, so all we can do is show him lots of love at the shows and make sure he knows that as many people there are that aren't so fond of him, our fangurliness cancels it out tenfold. :mf_rosetinted:

Oooooh yes, he def looks better out of the schoolboy outfit!

I think we can show a lot of love for David... if people don't like him, fair enough, but I hate the idea that he knows what people have said about him...

Oooooh, guess what I saw at the shops today??? They're selling these awesome trenchcoats at one of the clothing shops and they're $20 off! There's one in black, red and blue... I so want one cause of David's trenchcoat! :naughty:

Oooooh yes, he def looks better out of the schoolboy outfit!

I think we can show a lot of love for David... if people don't like him, fair enough, but I hate the idea that he knows what people have said about him...

Oooooh, guess what I saw at the shops today??? They're selling these awesome trenchcoats at one of the clothing shops and they're $20 off! There's one in black, red and blue... I so want one cause of David's trenchcoat! :naughty:

Yeah, people always pick up on it and give him a hard time if he makes a mistake, but if Mika makes a mistake it's utterly adorable. If Martin or Cherisse make a mistake, it's sooooo cute. But if David makes one, he should be hung, drawn and quartered. Hypocrisy doesn't sit well with me.

Fangurling over David, on the other hand, sits very well.

Yesssss trench coats all the way! He's bringing it back, mixing 20's sophistication with the modern skinny jean. I love it. :roftl:

Yeah, people always pick up on it and give him a hard time if he makes a mistake, but if Mika makes a mistake it's utterly adorable. If Martin or Cherisse make a mistake, it's sooooo cute. But if David makes one, he should be hung, drawn and quartered. Hypocrisy doesn't sit well with me.

Fangurling over David, on the other hand, sits very well.

Yesssss trench coats all the way! He's bringing it back, mixing 20's sophistication with the modern skinny jean. I love it. :roftl:

I have heard a few mistakes of Mika's, and it irritates the sh!t out of me! I guess if I manage to hear any of the others making mistakes then I'd get just as annoyed. I don't get how it's adorable. And to be honest, I've never heard David make a mistake.

Ooooh yes, I do love a man in skinny jeans... as long as they're not wearing emo make up or something! :blink: He does do skinny jeans well :wub2:

Yeah, Newcastle was a lovely night. I think that's when he converted me into a proper fangurl. XD

me too but I have to control myself him being my almost son and all, wouldnt be right would it :naughty: I hadnt seen much of the band in a while I always thought they left really quickly for some reason.

Lessons for ppl on here, dont judge on heresay, facts and fiction can sometimes turn into chinese whispers. :wink2: I can't understand it really I thought ppl here would be taking a leaf out of Mika's book, I find him SOOO accpeting of people himself.

Edited by sparkly1

NOT everyone thank goodness, I didn't even KNOW about all this till recently, but tbh we have NO say in who Mika chooses for his band, I think Mika usually chooses great people for his band members, I have liked all of them, I don't know them well enough NOT to, a fan is just a fan after all. (some of us know our place lol :naughty:).

I have heard a few mistakes of Mika's, and it irritates the sh!t out of me! I guess if I manage to hear any of the others making mistakes then I'd get just as annoyed. I don't get how it's adorable. And to be honest, I've never heard David make a mistake.

Ooooh yes, I do love a man in skinny jeans... as long as they're not wearing emo make up or something! :blink: He does do skinny jeans well :wub2:

Well tbh I don't mind if they make mistakes. They are human, after all. And it always makes for some interesting banter. :naughty:

And yeah, he does skinny in a stylish way and he doesn't wear them halfway down his arse, that's always jolly nice. :roftl:

love this pic, it looks like he's fangurling at mika!

london-feb28-30.jpg

some more from london:

london-feb28-37.jpg

london-march01-02.jpg

london-march01-16.jpg

london-march01-79.jpg

AWWWWWWWWW!! He totally is fanboying Mika! Then again, Mika is looking lovingly at him... Oooooh, idea for fan fic!

They're lovely photos!

Well tbh I don't mind if they make mistakes. They are human, after all. And it always makes for some interesting banter. :naughty:

And yeah, he does skinny in a stylish way and he doesn't wear them halfway down his arse, that's always jolly nice. :roftl:

True, true... I did enjoy how Mika forgot the key PUOTF was in :lmfao: and that the band laughed at him before they helped him out!!! I think i need to learn to differentiate between live and album versions... After all, I do love the live version of LT :wub2:

I love that he wears them properly... sometimes I see Mika with his arse hanging out of his jeans and I think "For God's sake Mika, pull your trousers up!!!" Either that, or I think that I should offer myself as his pants pulling up assistant :teehee:

Oooh, and I might be able to afford that trenchcoat :wub2: It will be my David coat :teehee:

I love all of Mika's little stuff ups. In fact, maybe people should post some more in that thread. Sorry, forgetting this is David's thread:blush-anim-cl:

That's okay... We'll allow you to talk about Mika here! :teehee:

The only stipulation is that you make some mention of David in your post...

AWWWWWWWWW!! He totally is fanboying Mika! Then again, Mika is looking lovingly at him... Oooooh, idea for fan fic!

They're lovely photos!

True, true... I did enjoy how Mika forgot the key PUOTF was in :lmfao: and that the band laughed at him before they helped him out!!! I think i need to learn to differentiate between live and album versions... After all, I do love the live version of LT :wub2:

I love that he wears them properly... sometimes I see Mika with his arse hanging out of his jeans and I think "For God's sake Mika, pull your trousers up!!!" Either that, or I think that I should offer myself as his pants pulling up assistant :teehee:

Oooh, and I might be able to afford that trenchcoat :wub2: It will be my David coat :teehee:

At the beginning of SITM Mika introduces him as his 'partner in crime' and I squee. It's so awesome.

And WHEN did Mika forget the key for PUOTF? Is there a video of this? It sounds like exactly the sort of thing that'll bring the megalolz!

I'm exactly the same when it comes to the arse hanging out the trousers. The amount of times I've said on this tour to whoever was standing next to me 'oh why doesn't he pull his fekking trousers up?'. Honestly. Boys... I've actually bought him a funky belt and I'm gonna give it to him in Vienna. Perhaps this'll sort out his ever-escaping arse.

I love all of Mika's little stuff ups. In fact, maybe people should post some more in that thread. Sorry, forgetting this is David's thread:blush-anim-cl:

Yeah, stuff ups are ace. If everything was perfect every night then it'd be the same show every night. It was cos of things going wrong that we got My Interpretation at Hammersmith last Sunday, and I've been waiting to hear that song live all tour. I'd actually given up hope of ever hearing live again, but we got it!!

OMGGGG there was a guy in our union bar tonight wearing a trenchcoat the same length as David's and skinny jeans...he wasn't remotely good looking but I actually had a fangurl fit, hahaha.

OMGGGG there was a guy in our union bar tonight wearing a trenchcoat the same length as David's and skinny jeans...he wasn't remotely good looking but I actually had a fangurl fit, hahaha.

lol memories eh? I rather liked his shoes when he came over in Manchester too.

At the beginning of SITM Mika introduces him as his 'partner in crime' and I squee. It's so awesome.

And WHEN did Mika forget the key for PUOTF? Is there a video of this? It sounds like exactly the sort of thing that'll bring the megalolz!

I'm exactly the same when it comes to the arse hanging out the trousers. The amount of times I've said on this tour to whoever was standing next to me 'oh why doesn't he pull his fekking trousers up?'. Honestly. Boys... I've actually bought him a funky belt and I'm gonna give it to him in Vienna. Perhaps this'll sort out his ever-escaping arse.

Awwwwww! Partner in crime! How sweet! :fangurl:

Here's the vid:

:thumb_yello:

Oooh lovely! He def needs a belt!

Awwwww yay! I saw plenty of guys in skinny jeans at Sydney airport today! :biggrin2: Too bad they were gay, but they were all very pretty!

I also read in a mag that trenchcoats are in... and beige and black ones are the best colours to go for *considers buying the trenchcoat she saw* :fisch:

lol memories eh? I rather liked his shoes when he came over in Manchester too.

Ooooooh, what kind of shoes was he wearing? :biggrin2:

I've missed stuff, haven't I? I haven't been checking this thread, or the gig threads after about the first five, and some of those pictures on this page look really good.

Edit: Ok, since I'm the first post on this page, it's the pictures on the previous page I'm referring to, obviously.

I've missed stuff, haven't I? I haven't been checking this thread, or the gig threads after about the first five, and some of those pictures on this page look really good.

Those pics are very recent... one of the last few gigs I think...

You missed Jazzy and I talking about David's trenchcoat, David being really good looking, David looking really stylish in skinny jeans

(:das:).... and Mika's arse hanging out of his jeans :lmfao:

Edited by nico_collard

Awwwwww! Partner in crime! How sweet! :fangurl:

Here's the vid:

:thumb_yello:

Oooh lovely! He def needs a belt!

Awwwww yay! I saw plenty of guys in skinny jeans at Sydney airport today! :biggrin2: Too bad they were gay, but they were all very pretty!

I also read in a mag that trenchcoats are in... and beige and black ones are the best colours to go for *considers buying the trenchcoat she saw* :fisch:

Ooooooh, what kind of shoes was he wearing? :biggrin2:

Yeah it is dead sweet. Although the first time he did it, he said 'my partner' and then he paused a bit before adding 'in crime' and I think half the audience had a heart attack, hahaha.

And oh squeeeeeeee he's so cute!!!! LOL @ the band not telling him though, hahaha.

The gay ones are always the prettiest, pssssht. Not fair on us straight gals, not fair at all.

I would say go for beige, it's a little bit classier than black, when it comes to trenchcoats. And it's the CLASSIC. Classic is good.

Ohhhh I'd totally forgotten about his shoes but he was wearing some brown brogues and they just looked dead good and I wanted to hug him for being so great at picking his clothes, shoes and accessories. :aah:

Yeah it is dead sweet. Although the first time he did it, he said 'my partner' and then he paused a bit before adding 'in crime' and I think half the audience had a heart attack, hahaha.

:roftl:

Right Mika. Maybe in your dreams... :das::roftl:

Come to think of it, he IS always going on about how David is the best looking one in his band...:shocked::mf_rosetinted: