Introducing Mr. David Whitmey, Mika's new keyboard player

Fmbm

Okay, time to confess. Normally blond guys don't do it for me, but Sunshine is looking luuuverly in the Live@Home footage. :blush-anim-cl:

I don't know if it's the setting, or what he was wearing, or seeing closeups of him doing the whole backing vocal thing, but wow... rawr. :naughty:

LH00510.jpg

:teehee: Nice to see you think he's a looker :wub2:

Feel free to post any more of Angel's screen caps :fisch:

:naughty: Okay if it's spoken by a cute guy, though, remember the mean woman in the first Narnia?

There was a scottish accent somewhere in Narnia?? :lmfao:

Are you referring to any particular Scotsman or generally?

<waggles eyebrows> all except for my english teacher..

Okay, time to confess. Normally blond guys don't do it for me, but Sunshine is looking luuuverly in the Live@Home footage. :blush-anim-cl:

I don't know if it's the setting, or what he was wearing, or seeing closeups of him doing the whole backing vocal thing, but wow... rawr. :naughty:

LH00510.jpg

It's the black shirt,you know the whole "Hhhhello,I am...Arrrmando,and I play in telenovellas" *hairflip* vibe :mf_rosetinted:

<waggles eyebrows> all except for my english teacher..

Fair enough... I know one Scottish man that isn't attractive at all, though he sounds cool caue he has a Scottish accent...

It's the black shirt,you know the whole "Hhhhello,I am...Arrrmando,and I play in telenovellas" *hairflip* vibe :mf_rosetinted:

:lmfao: Noice!

It's so weird that I can imagine that! :roftl:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
i don't check this thread as much as i should :(

anyone know if he's spoken for? i'd love to be on the arm of him... he's just so gorgous!!

xx

Dunno if he's spoken for right now... sariflor said she thought he'd broken up with his fiance so who knows? :dunno:

He's very gorgeous! :drool: I can't wait till Mika comes back here so I can spend all my time checking him out :das:

Dunno if he's spoken for right now... sariflor said she thought he'd broken up with his fiance so who knows? :dunno:

He's very gorgeous! :drool: I can't wait till Mika comes back here so I can spend all my time checking him out :das:

aww, that's sad if he has...

on the other hand... :boing::mfr_lol::)

yeah, i'll be doing that myself at the V fest... i'll push my way to the front of the crowd to stare at him:blush-anim-cl::roftl:

x

aww, that's sad if he has...

on the other hand... :boing::mfr_lol::)

yeah, i'll be doing that myself at the V fest... i'll push my way to the front of the crowd to stare at him:blush-anim-cl::roftl:

x

Definitely :das:

Ooooh yay! I am a little jealous that you get to see him before I do...

• 3 weeks later...
Guest YasmineMika_
Yeah, I agree, he does look smug. And how tense I wonder, not as tense as he might be with his "friend" already on the crew. :mf_rosetinted:

Hee, that picture ö

The tirth woman her arm ..

Where does she get that from ?

I mean that whit the colored harts ? :biggrin2:

• 3 weeks later...