Go To Mikasounds - Blog Updates Thread

Fmbm

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh okay. The reason i framed the question that way is because I got it all ready to go, and then when I hit "submit" it told me I had to be logged in in order to publish a comment.

But I guess we'll just have to wait! Thanks for the help, guys!

That's interesting, everytime I do it I get the error message to refresh or try again later!

I'll go and see what happens.:thumb_yello:

That magazine looks so so cool:mf_lustslow: but anyone notice the price?!:shocked:

£9.99 and £12!!

oh well I'm sure its worth it!!:D

It came with a fricking free USB album! £12 is a bargain! :naughty:

*doesn't know the exchange rate* :naughty:

To get anotherrrrrghhh Vlog from MSB..

Nono wants a muddy one..

I want Mika to cook something.. anything.. as long as it's edible.

I want it both:das:Cooking covered in mud would be nice too

MikaSoundsBlog

Last Sign In: 5 hours ago

Videos Watched: 364

Subscribers: 415

Channel Views: 9,622

He was doing more than just posting blogs late last night.

That's the whole point. He was trying to make them go extinct so he can mudbathe in peace. 2 more days and he'll reach his goal :

Will you settle for him making mud patties (or whatever it's called when you make pretend food out of mud as a kid) at some point during a mudbath video?

I wonder what he watched:naughty:

:lmfao:

I personally think he might avoid the mud blog too. It's a special experience and putting a video of it on youtube could cheapen that. Especially with haters coming past posting unnecessary things.

But, that's just my opinion.

There are enough other vids for that:naughty:

No I was thinking more about Avril Lavigne and Bryan Adams, but good point. :naughty:

Does anyone else think it's strange that Louboutin is chasing Mika all over the world to deliver his shoes? This kid is so fecking spoiled!

Agree.

Agree aswell.:naughty:

just woke up, checked out MS, and got to read the 2 newest blogs i hadent seen! yay! mikas so funny :roftl:

I've gotta say, I'm enjoying seeing this side of him, 'cause I know I love sending him funny comments. It's good to see him showing his sense of humour.

i`m out 10 hours to sleep and mika posted two blogs!!!!

by the way... i love his new shoes! Louboutin is doing an amazing job :)

and Amelia`s magazine... who you can not love it?!

it`s pure genius art!

it`s so cool but i cannot buy it here..

too expensive and imposible to get here :tears:

I wonder what he watched:naughty:

a single guy alone at night.. boring.. he can only watch... well... you know! lol :roftl:

I've gotta say, I'm enjoying seeing this side of him, 'cause I know I love sending him funny comments. It's good to see him showing his sense of humour.

:lol3: I know!

It makes me feel closer to him a little bit.

I love it when he just acts casually and funny... Being a kid sort of haha. (Well he always is, but I like it on video) :bleh:

a single guy alone at night.. boring.. he can only watch... well... you know! lol :roftl:

:lmao:

I just wanted to write that too :thumb_yello:

This is a great return for me, was away for over a day and first thing I did was checking MS for some new blogs!!

But still no mud-vlog, and that's just what I need now:thumbdown:

I don't think that it makes a difference if you log in.

Avoca asked Mika about it the other night and he said they were trying to sort it out.

So I guess we just have to wait, and I think most people are commenting the written blogs in the mikasoundblog for the videos anyway, I know I am.

can people actually post comments at all on mikasounds? cause aside not appearing, I can't even enter them: it says they are disabled.. can anyone enter theirs? :blink:

:lmao:

I just wanted to write that too :thumb_yello:

This is a great return for me, was away for over a day and first thing I did was checking MS for some new blogs!!

But still no mud-vlog, and that's just what I need now:thumbdown:

same :thumbdown:

i want you mika covered with mud!! :mf_rosetinted:

i wonder if he will upload something today :fisch:

That's interesting, everytime I do it I get the error message to refresh or try again later!

I'll go and see what happens.:thumb_yello:

ok, tried again and noticed what rose said.. i think he's trying to fix it (or have it fixed..). :wink2:

yes, the blog are fun, we all told him and he's very excited about them, bless him. he promised they'll keep coming :thumb_yello:

as for leboutin having shoes sent to beirut just for big M, who can blame him..? I mean aside the enormous publicity (young icon and good looking guy), mika's quite a charming customer.. :naughty:

Wow, I've just come back from two weeks in Italy (where I didn't have the access to the Internet). What my pleasure to see that Mika has posted so many blogs and videos!!!:mf_lustslow:

Man, he's really funny! I love him!!! He makes me laugh.:roftl:

I love all the art that he's showing and I love the crazy videos.

I wanted to post a comment on the "expensive watches" (because he made a HUGE mistake, so I wanted to tell him haha), but I can't!!! I've seen some of you had the same problem: it says you have to log in... but, WHERE do you log in? That's the question!!!

Any news about that issue?:naughty:

yes, cause he was expecting so much out of this, like in paris, and was all excited about it, meant much to him: I am sincerely happy for him

Yes me too! It's great to hear it's been such an amazing experience for him! He deserves it, and the people there too:thumb_yello:

Yes me too! It's great to hear it's been such an amazing experience for him! He deserves it, and the people there too:thumb_yello:

Me three :mf_rosetinted:

Loved reading that blog ..

go to mikasounds.... new blog about beirut gig

:yay:

thanksss!!! :punk:

everysingle day he posts something! :wub2:

love you mika! thanks for all :)

love the fireworks! and i soo glad for him!

playing in beirut seems so had been an amazing experience for him

I'm just surprised that he ran so fast after the gig and already posted a blog. I thought he'd like to meet his lebanese fans.

Edit: as I've been wisely told maybe it's for security reasons?...