Hi, I snucked in this tread to ask all the American Mfcer if there's any chance to buy the Instict magazine of September (When it will be out) and send it to Italy, because I'd love to have a copy of it. Obviously I pay for the magazine, the shipping and the bother my proposal can cause. Tell me If it's feasible, or it's just too difficult for you. Thank you anyway for the availability.:wink2:

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, I snucked in this tread to ask all the American Mfcer if there's any chance to buy the Instict magazine of September (When it will be out) and send it to Italy, because I'd love to have a copy of it. Obviously I pay for the magazine, the shipping and the bother my proposal can cause. Tell me If it's feasible, or it's just too difficult for you. Thank you anyway for the availability.:wink2:

If I find the magazine, sure, I'll pick up a copy for you. I figure the September

issue should be out soon -- I'll start looking for it this week. :thumb_yello:

If I find the magazine, sure, I'll pick up a copy for you. I figure the September

issue should be out soon -- I'll start looking for it this week. :thumb_yello:

Thank you very much, I really appreciate it!

If you have any news you can send me a message, so you can tell me all the details. :wink2:

• 1 month later...
Hi guys :bye:

I'm going LA & Dallas in 2 weeks...How's weather there? in the middle of Sep..

Donno what should I wear there :aah::aah:

So excited! any Dallas, LA peeps here? :teehee:

I don't know about Dallas, but there are definitely LA people here, Yuna. I hope someone here can give you some advice. Unfortunately, I'm all the way on the other side of the country.

I don't know about Dallas, but there are definitely LA people here, Yuna. I hope someone here can give you some advice. Unfortunately, I'm all the way on the other side of the country.

I just checked temperature of these days Dallas..and it's unbelievably hot! :shocked: it's September!!

I just checked temperature of these days Dallas..and it's unbelievably hot! :shocked: it's September!!

Usually every October I go to a conference somewhere in the south/southwest US (including Dallas) and it's always hot. If you're lucky it's just in the low-mid 30s and not in the 40s. :shocked:

Everywhere is air conditioned though and you'll probably only find it really hot in the afternoon. It should cool down a bit at night. You might want to bring a sweater or hoodie or something just in case, but I think mostly you can just wear summer clothes.

Usually every October I go to a conference somewhere in the south/southwest US (including Dallas) and it's always hot. If you're lucky it's just in the low-mid 30s and not in the 40s. :shocked:

Everywhere is air conditioned though and you'll probably only find it really hot in the afternoon. It should cool down a bit at night. You might want to bring a sweater or hoodie or something just in case, but I think mostly you can just wear summer clothes.

I'm going conference too! so gonna stuck in my hotel but apparently need summer dresses :teehee:

Gotta buy some this weekend .... thank you ..! Never imagined it would be that hot in middle of Sep.... :mf_rosetinted:

I'm going conference too! so gonna stuck in my hotel but apparently need summer dresses :teehee:

Gotta buy some this weekend .... thank you ..! Never imagined it would be that hot in middle of Sep.... :mf_rosetinted:

It is usually really cold in the hotel so make sure you have a jacket to wear with the dresses if you're going to be sitting in a ballroom for hours. But if you go outside during the day you won't need it.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi there my fellow Americans! :bye:

Now that i'm the USA world rep i feel so guilty about pointing new people to such a dead thread :blush-anim-cl: so here's my attempt to revive it!

So, uh............ how is everyone? Any news from your neck of the woods?

Hi there my fellow Americans! :bye:

Now that i'm the USA world rep i feel so guilty about pointing new people to such a dead thread :blush-anim-cl: so here's my attempt to revive it!

So, uh............ how is everyone? Any news from your neck of the woods?

Maybe we can get some life back in this thread!

I will help by beginning...Nebraska in da HOUSE!

Maybe we should add tags in this thread for our states?

First, I was angry that they didn't list his birthday in the paper...

picture.php?albumid=1113&pictureid=11207

Then, I was really pissed off that they had his birthday so incredibly wrong.

omg >.< that actress Mika Boorem & him share the same birthday so perhaps that confused them :doh:bitch needs to change her name AND her b-day but at least they mentioned him at all :/

and thank you for checking this, Nicolaa. i wondered if television shows like Entertainment Tonight or Extra would mention his b-day. Never thought of checking the paper!

Edited by kreacher

omg >.< that actress Mika Boorem & him share the same birthday so perhaps that confused them :doh:bitch needs to change her name AND her b-day but at least they mentioned him at all :/

and thank you for checking this, Nicolaa. i wondered if television shows like Entertainment Tonight or Extra would mention his b-day. Never thought of checking the paper!

My daughter wanted me to call the paper and complain. I asked her if I should demand a front page retraction and apology, with a huge color picture, then fly Mika in to town to apologies to him personally, and we all have to be present?

That isn't asking too much, is it?

My daughter wanted me to call the paper and complain. I asked her if I should demand a front page retraction and apology, with a huge color picture, then fly Mika in to town to apologies to him personally, and we all have to be present?

That isn't asking too much, is it?

Not at all. :naughty: