2008 - REPORTS, PICS, VIDEOS OF MIKA @ Festival Les Francofolies, July

Blue Sky

hey guys, I'm back from La Rochelle, and I've recorded and remastered for you some tracks from the Mika circus show (the best show ever from mika) At the beginning, I share with you Grace Kelly (in french). I've tried to remastered, and I hope you like it!!!

Grace Kelly (in french - Live @ The Francolfolies-16 july 2008)

I've got some pics, and videos, and if you like grace kelly, I'll made "aux champs elysée" ;)

enjoy

hey guys, I'm back from La Rochelle, and I've recorded and remastered for you some tracks from the Mika circus show (the best show ever from mika) At the beginning, I share with you Grace Kelly (in french). I've tried to remastered, and I hope you like it!!!

I've got some pics, and videos, and if you like grace kelly, I'll made "aux champs elysée" ;)

enjoy

thanks larenaldise:wub2:

can't wait for pics:punk:

enjoy

Thank you :flowers2:

enjoy

Thank you:flowers2:

can't wait to see your pics and please post aux champs elysee

enjoy

Oh thank you a lot :flowers2:

and I cross my fingers for "Au Champs Elysées" :thumb_yello:

MERCI ENCORE.

• 3 weeks later...
Dani..... thanks so much for finding all of these pics.... I pretty much know that whenever I see you've posted it's gonna be a pic fest.... :wub2:

:huglove: you're a star

Same here, if I see your name, or Mari62, I immediately go to see what goodies you have found for us. Thanks :punk: