2008 - REPORTS, PICS, VIDEOS OF MIKA @ Festival Les Francofolies, July

Blue Sky

sweet :) was fun seeing mika on the site....live :)

btw my aunt was watching and she looked at me with a serious face and said "are u inlove with him?" :roftl:

she REALLY think i am....cause i talk about him a lot..... i told her im 28!!! not 15 anymore.... :bleh:

but u know what guys? i dont want to talk about him a lot but everyone keeps asking me about him... does that happen to u to?

sweet :) was fun seeing mika on the site....live :)

btw my aunt was watching and she looked at me with a serious face and said "are u inlove with him?" :roftl:

she REALLY think i am....cause i talk about him a lot..... i told her im 28!!! not 15 anymore.... :bleh:

but u know what guys? i dont want to talk about him a lot but everyone keeps asking me about him... does that happen to u to?

it does. :blink: sometimes it's just to make conversation like "how's mika doing?" instead of "how are you?":naughty:

NO! :sneaky2: Just the opposite -- no one wants to hear anything about

him from me ever again, I think! :naughty:

Oh well.

*waits patiently with the others for reports*

dcdeb

Get out! You are 28??? :shocked: I thought you were early 20s at the most.

You were really trying to rob the cradle at Bartok in Camden, weren't you? :naughty:

it does. :blink: sometimes it's just to make conversation like "how's mika doing?" instead of "how are you?":naughty:

NO! :sneaky2: Just the opposite -- no one wants to hear anything about

him from me ever again, I think! :naughty:

Oh well.

*waits patiently with the others for reports*

dcdeb

LMAO! yeah NOVODY really want to hear about mika... but i guess like cath said... the have nothing ellse to talk about!

Get out! You are 28??? :shocked: I thought you were early 20s at the most.

You were really trying to rob the cradle at Bartok in Camden, weren't you? :naughty:

LOL!!! yes i admit... :blush-anim-cl: i like them young hahahahaa

and im starting college on september here in LA.... DANGEROUS!!!

Ooh that should be fun! :das:

lol i hope so! tho i didnt see any cute ones today... i went to try register for classes... but ill let u know if i find any! :roftl::das:

Awww...I love it!! :wub2: Thanks for sharing. I see there are more videos out there now too!!!

EDIT: I know it is not the best quality but I really like this Love Today one. Especially at about 23 secs into it where he is jumping and the Mika on the screen is jumping behind him, but not quite at the same time. Like a pogo contest (with himself). Ok, I'm a freak!!

http://dailymotion.alice.it/tmath6/video/x65jho_mika-love-today-aux-francos-de-la-r_music

(and the crowd really does love him) <sigh>