The video it's from doesn't have that quote in it by the way, but here it is:

hahaha, couldn't understand what he was saying tough!:blink:

Sowyy for the questions

It's ok :naughty:

He said "Are you booing me?...Aw fine, f*ck (?) it...*takes off shirt*"

:das:

:roftl::roftl::roftl::roftl:

hahaha

Sorry for the off topic, but here in Lisbon he took off his shirt on LT, then in HE, he put another one on... but everyone was like

NOOO

TAKE IT OFF

BOOO

Then he said: Well, if you want it that way... And he takes off the shirt!:wub2:

ESTEBAN!!!:wub2:

ciao...let me tell you MFCers..he's the loveliest guy ever....most of all because he told me i look like a 24 years old girl!!! :roftl:

esteban...i could not believe you would register so quickly...welcome dear...we enjoyed the gig together front row central and i was so happy when you offered him your necklace (MFCers: he did not throw it...he offered the necklace to mika...he saw it and put his arm towards esteban and took the necklace and put it on...then, shirtless, he hanged it to his trousers!:wub2:).

i'm sorry some mad fans, rude and nasty with us MFCers, could meet him and you could not....but that was supposed to be a MFC dedicated moment, so i could say nothing publicly to you, sorry.

i hope you'll be with us again and have your moment in the future.

as i told you he himself said he would tour South America with his next album...just be a little patient! :wink2:

i have a picture of me and you and the inflatable mika letters, the one taken by the official photographer with my camera. i'll post it at home this afternoon.

say hallo to your mate, that sweet girl called Andrea (do i remember well?) who was with you.

and now...go for the report!:thumb_yello:

:huglove: you are the best!!!! =)

All I have to say is THANK YOU to the mods for putting all the vids, pics, reports on the first page. You are amazing. This thread has grown an insane amount since I last visited. :bleh:

Oh, and I was SOOO excited to see MFCers onstage as Big Girls! (And LGs??) :punk:

Edit: liliana, your pics are amazing!! And is Grey Skelly wearing angel wings? Super cool.

Thanks for all the reports, vids and pics so far. Interesting reading. I had a few of the same questions as Blue Sky about the M&G's, but this is obviously not the time and place for those questions...

I do have a couple of relevant questions though... Who is Pam? And how did Queenie know to talk to her about being a BG? And how far in advance was the M&G sorted out with Freddie and John? (I haven't read the pre-gig thread in case you couldn't tell).

Mirti... have never met you... probably will at some Mika gig in the future... but I just have to say I loved your report ..... :)

So pleased you had the time of your life as a BG.... It's reports like yours that make me proud to be an MFC'er... :wub2:

Lilli .... thanks for you pics... look forward to seeing any vids you have later.... :)

I'm seriously gonna put together a petition to stop Mika waxing his bloody chest though.... :eek:

I like a man to look like a man... :( Silly boy...

*Goes off and sulks*

I do have a couple of relevant questions though... Who is Pam? And how did Queenie know to talk to her about being a BG? And how far in advance was the M&G sorted out with Freddie and John? (I haven't read the pre-gig thread in case you couldn't tell).

Lulu (one of the French girls, also a member of MFC) has been a Big Girl for a couple of gigs so she probably knew who to speak to.

Freddie has been speaking to John for a couple of weeks so he was able to get John a list of names of everyone who's been on the RSVP list in the gig thread. Initially John only offered a limited number of passes but in the end Freddie was able to get everyone in. :thumb_yello:

P1000500.jpg

Precious! Are you very proud now, Asun? :blush-anim-cl:

It freaked me out that i was able to heard you, sienna & sariflor screaming my name so loud xDD

Those are my girls! :thumb_yello:

Would have loved to join the screaming :punk:

Ana, I'm sooo sooooo happy you enjoyed this so much :huglove:

....but it was brilliant. I think it's the bravest thing I've ever done:......I was scared to death but I enjoyed it so much!

The power of adrenalin :roftl: I wish I could have witnessed the magic live on site. Must have been awesomeness! Great to read that you had such a fantastic time! :huglove:

P1000500.jpg

Precious! Are you very proud now, Asun?

Would have loved to join the screaming :punk:

Ana, I'm sooo sooooo happy you enjoyed this so much :huglove:

The power of adrenalin :roftl: I wish I could have witnessed the magic live on site. Must have been awesomeness! Great to read that you had such a fantastic time! :huglove:

cute pic!!! :punk:

Precious! Are you very proud now, Asun? :blush-anim-cl:

Would have loved to join the screaming

Ana, I'm sooo sooooo happy you enjoyed this so much

Thank you! It's my pic with the celebrities :bleh: Of course I'm very proud! I think I've never been more proud in my life, they were FANTASTIC!:wub2: About the screaming... I'm still voiceless, that's all I can say.

cute pic!!! :punk:

Thanks hun!!

Thank you! It's my pic with the celebrities :bleh: Of course I'm very proud! I think I've never been more proud in my life, they were FANTASTIC!:wub2: About the screaming... I'm still voiceless, that's all I can say.

Thanks hun!!

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa:shocked:

i don't have one!!! i want a pic and an autograph!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:shocked:

hey

but i was in the same bus to the airport...................:blush-anim-cl:

:naughty::naughty:

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa:shocked:

i don't have one!!! i want a pic and an autograph!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:shocked:

hey

but i was in the same bus to the airport...................:blush-anim-cl:

:naughty::naughty:

But you took this one, remember? And you roomed with one of them. And you had lunch with both. Who else can say that, for peace sake?:naughty::bleh:

But you took this one, remember? And you roomed with one of them. And you had lunch with both. Who else can say that, for peace sake?:naughty::bleh:

ahhhhhhhhhhhhh

*relieves*

you are right.................

i've got my slice of celebrities!:bleh:

ahhhhhhhhhhhhh

*relieves*

you are right.................

i've got my slice of celebrities!:bleh:

So that's it! We're their groupies:naughty:

But now I miss them, my girls... :sad:

<dips bickies into coffee>:wub2:

Morning! Fancy a yummy Spanish breakfast luv?:bleh:

Thank you Youtube

Lolzipop:

:punk:

Awww our ladies really look stuuuunnniiiing!

Awwwwwwwww their complete act! Thank you! Yes they do!!

:shocked:his spanish is so perfect!

oh,i wish i could speak spanish as well:roftl:

Well, not so perfect in fact, but improving, has good teachers :das: