Mika's Next DVD...

Well I did look quite dumb most of the time Andy filmed me, as he was blinding me and I couldn't understand his accent so I made him repeat everything so many times ! :roftl:

but I hope they put my dance that I did backstage in NYC :naughty:

hehe, thats funny=P

That would be awesome so see some non-embarrassing stuff on there! But i have a feeling it will mostly (if not all) be this summer run stuff. But i could be wrong....(and often am! haha)

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hehe, thats funny=P

That would be awesome so see some non-embarrassing stuff on there! But i have a feeling it will mostly (if not all) be this summer run stuff. But i could be wrong....(and often am! haha)

Well in NYC one of thr LGs asked Andy why he was filming and all and he answered that he was putting together a documentary on the tour... so unless he/they changed his/their mind about it, I'm pretty sure there will be some of the DH Tour on there...

And otherwise it would kinda useless having Andy follow him around everywhere...

Well in NYC one of thr LGs asked Andy why he was filming and all and he answered that he was putting together a documentary on the tour... so unless he/they changed his/their mind about it, I'm pretty sure there will be some of the DH Tour on there...

And otherwise it would kinda useless having Andy follow him around everywhere...

I will be most upset if some of the DH tour was not used!

after all ..I was the zaniest in Seattle and a 15 minute interview must mean something! :boxed:

Exacatically :roll1::wink2:

We better be able to see ourselves and other MFCers! That would be amazing if they did a little thing for the MFC :shocked::naughty: *HINT HINT* :fisch:

I like being behind the camera more i think. You never know how closely zoomed they are....or what they'll use....hahaha.

Anyways, i'm sure there will be some fun stuff on the DVD and i'm really excited for that!!!!

yes thats what i thought. it would be a waste of alot of video material

Say it's put on 30th of September and my b-day is on 10th of October, I can cope:roftl:

heyyyy...i'm 10th of September (my bro is the 10th of December - not that it matters :naughty:).

YAY!

well then we'll have to wait another 10000 years for it to come to Argentina just like we did with the previous one ¬¬ I hate that

I got it for Christmas, so imagine, and it's not that I didn't have money and had to wait, I couldn't get it in my city!I had to go to another city to buy it, but it was a 15 min journey son it wasn't that far :bleh:

it didn't even come out here in Trinidad :thumbdown: Can u believe only ONE store still has LICM!!! I would think by now more would get...but they don't even know who Mika is :thumbdown: So I always have to buy Mika stuff from Amazon.

it didn't even come out here in Trinidad :thumbdown: Can u believe only ONE store still has LICM!!! I would think by now more would get...but they don't even know who Mika is :thumbdown: So I always have to buy Mika stuff from Amazon.

what kind of mika stuff it that???

what kind of mika stuff it that???

what i bought from amazon?

I got LICM, Live in cartoon motion and all his singles.

I want to get more things like posters, but it's my parents' credit card I use and the stuff is reeeeally expensive (his singles alone came up to over $500 TT)!!!

you are still lucky.

even amazon didn't work for me:thumbdown:

i bought mine from LA:shocked:

I want to get more things like posters, but it's my parents' credit card I use and the stuff is reeeeally expensive (his singles alone came up to over $500 TT)!!!

$500 HOW?!?!?!?!

OK,

:shocked: $500 pretty much

$500 HOW?!?!?!?!

Maybe P+P? :blink:

But that is a lot of money :shocked:

OK' date='

:shocked: $500 pretty much[/quote']

yup lol and that's just for the singles (i bought all @ the same time)....it's insane...ahhh the things i do for mika :roftl: i wanted other mika things,but i felt really bad, since it's my parents' money.

well the conversion is:

1 pound = about $12 TT

$1 US= $6.25 TT

plus shipping is another story :(

yup lol and that's just for the singles (i bought all @ the same time)....it's insane...ahhh the things i do for mika :roftl: i wanted other mika things,but i felt really bad, since it's my parents' money.

well the conversion is:

1 pound = about $12 TT

$1 US= $6.25 TT

plus shipping is another story :(

OK,

but where are go come from??

NO, NO, he doesn't want to be doing that!!!:naughty:

Andy did say in Paris he had been editing some audience footage that day, from the previous tour, so I guess they'll be some on there.

Kath posted earlier, that September was when Andy was hoping to have it finished by, so it may not be in the shops before October/November.

He's filming the making of the album as well, so I guess we know what Mikas doing in August, straight into the recording studio.:naughty:

came back yesterday from nimes and THE GIG WAS ****ING AMAZING!!!! after the gig while we were waiting for mika to come out andy was waiting with us and was saying how the dvd will be "EVERYTHING from the making of the clown masks to the gig" and he said it will be sometime in september and how it will be alot better then live in cartoon motion (but i think he said that because he didnt film live in cartoon motion lol) I AM SOO EXCITED this is the only thing that is keeping me from hysterically crying from the fact that i dont have any more mika concerts for the summer!

Yep..........Andy did say all of that...i am so glad that I<3MIKA is a youngling and remembers more than me!......It was LOVELY to meet you!:wub2:

I think that he very much hopes it will be out in September but it isn't set in stone.

I think it will just be PDP and the making of, rather than Dodgy holiday but I didn't actually ask him that:naughty: Sorry, Oldling brain!