Mika's Next DVD...

Great news! Really, how could they NOT make a DVD for the Parc des Princes gig! :bleh:

I agree, I really hoped they would make one of that stadium gig. I really hope the DVD is advertised this time, om TV in Britain. Last time it was not! People in Britain who are not in the MFC (yet) need to know about Mika's DVD, so they can get it, and love it... and him!!!

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree, I really hoped they would make one of that stadium gig. I really hope the DVD is advertised this time, om TV in Britain. Last time it was not! People in Britain who are not in the MFC (yet) need to know about Mika's DVD, so they can get it, and love it... and him!!!

I hope it is advertised in the US too so people can get into him and love him as much as i do:wub2:

it WAS advertised! I saw it! Only once though lol :naughty:

i so think mine and jemmas footage needs to be added to that dvd .. good sports and all that :mf_rosetinted:

on the other hand our bootie shaking while people were eating could have put people off him for life ... or it may have changed there opinion of him .. one or the other :mf_rosetinted:

:roftl::roftl::wink2:

YAY!

well then we'll have to wait another 10000 years for it to come to Argentina just like we did with the previous one ¬¬ I hate that

I got it for Christmas, so imagine, and it's not that I didn't have money and had to wait, I couldn't get it in my city!I had to go to another city to buy it, but it was a 15 min journey son it wasn't that far :bleh:

Haha, were you filmed?

See, there wont be any from Boston because from what I have heard we were a boring city.:naughty:

oh yes!!!!!

for 15 minutes straight!! umbrella! pants and all! Fluffy asked me about Rose, why he hadn't seen me before and why I love being in the MFC!

I was the official MFC rep (HEHE) that night in Seattle!!!!

I was # 12 in line of 1500 people!!!

Yeah, there better be! :mf_rosetinted:

or i shall be speaking to someone.

after all all the dodgy holiday fan clips (from october to feb) need to be there.

ahemm.

did a google search:

MIKA UMBRELLA second one has my name on it (yes out of 924,000)

MIKA UMBRELLA ELANORELLE well you can guess when my name shows up

omg this is exiting , he filmed me too in amsterdam last year and i had to say on camera that i agreed that the footage will be used. so i guess thats not for nothing.

this dvd would be a great birthday gift because my birthday is on 2 september

I feel doubtful there will be a whole lot about the Dodgy Holiday tour, but who knows.

Yeah...

But they would just be wasting all that footage and stuff... What else would they have to put in the documentary? After spending all those months filming us and the gigs, they must have had a use for it.

:lol3: I think if he does put the Dodgy Holiday footage in there, we'll all be embarassed to some degree :naughty:

hahahh i guess. we'll just have to wait and see . but i'll keep on hoping me and my lollipop will not be on it :blush-anim-cl::roftl:

hahahh i guess. we'll just have to wait and see . but i'll keep on hoping me and my lollipop will not be on it :blush-anim-cl::roftl:

hee just imagine.....strange drunken phonecalls from relatives in the middle of the night

"I shaw yooo on the dvd lasht night!"