Mika's Next DVD...

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't really know about such things, but if it's coming out in September, shouldn't we have a release date by now?? I think we knew the date of LICM's release, weeks before it was time for it to come out.

that makes me wonder too:sad:

still no release date..

does it means it won't come out in september?:shocked:

I don't really know about such things, but if it's coming out in September, shouldn't we have a release date by now?? I think we knew the date of LICM's release, weeks before it was time for it to come out.

How very depressing- I think you're right.

But then, I don't know about these things either.

Thanks for that bit of info :wink2:

It's a pleasure:thumb_yello: It was the info that this thread kicked off from it is just that sometimes threads get a little lost along the way:naughty:...or sometimes, a lot lost!:roftl:

• 3 weeks later...
wowza!!!

thanks for posting!

:groovy:

but what's a Blue-ray:blink:

Blue ray is the new dvd system that's just come out, it requires you have a dvd player that has blue ray installed in it.

I think one of the gaming units, either X- Box or the Nintendo Wii, have it in them, or they will have, best to check in the manual that came with it.

Blue ray is the new dvd system that's just come out, it requires you have a dvd player that has blue ray installed in it.

I think one of the gaming units, either X- Box or the Nintendo Wii, have it in them, or they will have, best to check in the manual that came with it.

noooo

:shocked:

this is not fair, my DVD player doesn't have it:no:

So... Will be DVD out tomorrow? :naughty:

:roftl: yah sure..:mf_rosetinted:. i was thinking the same thing this morning. it's september.

noooo

:shocked:

this is not fair, my DVD player doesn't have it:no:

my dvd-player won't read blu-ray either... but i think the DVD is going to be released in a normal format too (whichever is the name of that :bleh:)

:roftl: yah sure..:mf_rosetinted:. i was thinking the same thing this morning. it's september.

my dvd-player won't read blu-ray either... but i think the DVD is going to be released in a normal format too (whichever is the name of that :bleh:)

Maybe we´re right :naughty: