Mika's Next DVD...

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry, i haven't been on here a lot lately, and this may have already been answered, but does anyone know if we are able to preorder the DVD in Canada/US? I keep checking the amazon website, and i know it's been listed for a while but i dont think we're able to preorder...

Register with AMAZON to be notified when it becomes available through them.

When they e-mail notification, order it and they'll send it right to your doorstep!

I did that with the first DVD with no trouble at all.

do you know about ordering it in region/zone 4? i dont care if i have toget it shipped from america, i'll pay the extra cost, but i do need the correct zoning..

do you a dvd player devise in your computer? i mean.. can you see dvd`s in your computer? because most of dvd`s player in the computer had the opcion to change the zone.. i`m zone 4, but i can change to zone 1 or the zone i need... i don`t know if you had your tv near the pc and maybe you can plug the dvd devise to the tv and play in the pc but see it in the computer.. i`m doing that :bleh:

do you a dvd player devise in your computer? i mean.. can you see dvd`s in your computer? because most of dvd`s player in the computer had the opcion to change the zone.. i`m zone 4, but i can change to zone 1 or the zone i need... i don`t know if you had your tv near the pc and maybe you can plug the dvd devise to the tv and play in the pc but see it in the computer.. i`m doing that :bleh:

yeah i would do that but it can only be changed a certain amount of times :thumbdown: i think next time i'm in the city i will go to the DVD store and see if i can preorder it of sth.. the live in cartoon motion DVD came out here two months after it came out in england.. maybe i can get it for my birthday :bleh:

guys i just have two questions - will Mika be perfroming the extended version of "Stuck In The Middle" ????? and what are the 2 Tracks Live From V Festival 2007 on the Deluxe version ?????

also lets hope our mika doesn't forget the words to Happy Ending like he did at l'olympia (his first dvd) lol

I’m a little concerned, Play.com won’t let me but the De Luxe version, it’s something with the address that doesn’t let me through for buying, and Amazon .com only has the Standard version, except from Blue Ray, but I don’t have a Blue Ray player and I’m not planning to buy one jet.:blink:

Has this happen to anyone else?:blink:

I live in Sweden.

yeah i would do that but it can only be changed a certain amount of times :thumbdown: i think next time i'm in the city i will go to the DVD store and see if i can preorder it of sth.. the live in cartoon motion DVD came out here two months after it came out in england.. maybe i can get it for my birthday :bleh:

yes.. only 5 times :thumbdown:

i think there`s a programme to change the filmware and having the possibility to change again 5 times the zone

i have another dvd player with the tv and i discovered yesterday it`s multizone dvd player :punk:

i had LICM dvd in December :thumbdown:

sorry, i haven't been on here a lot lately, and this may have already been answered, but does anyone know if we are able to preorder the DVD in Canada/US? I keep checking the amazon website, and i know it's been listed for a while but i dont think we're able to preorder...

i have no idea, but last time i ordered 2 online and then noticed that my local record store had it on its shelves, so i bought it again (and used it the other ones as a xmas gift :naughty:)

so i'm not ordering it but i'll call the store and see if they are getting any. i had also seen it at future shop.

Register with AMAZON to be notified when it becomes available through them.

When they e-mail notification, order it and they'll send it right to your doorstep!

I did that with the first DVD with no trouble at all.

thanks for your help!

i have no idea, but last time i ordered 2 online and then noticed that my local record store had it on its shelves, so i bought it again (and used it the other ones as a xmas gift :naughty:)

so i'm not ordering it but i'll call the store and see if they are getting any. i had also seen it at future shop.

thanks! yeah i remember seeing the first one at future shop as well. i might look around at the stores first then, before buying online, seems how we can't preorder it anyway.

• 2 weeks later...
I’m a little concerned, Play.com won’t let me but the De Luxe version, it’s something with the address that doesn’t let me through for buying, and Amazon .com only has the Standard version, except from Blue Ray, but I don’t have a Blue Ray player and I’m not planning to buy one jet.:blink:

Has this happen to anyone else?:blink:

I live in Sweden.

It didn't happened to me but it seems as AmazonUK us selling the deluxe copy for 11.98 pounds(??????:blink:):

Pop superstar MIKA releases a live DVD of his biggest performance yet, when he performed his first stadium show to over 55,000 fans at Paris’s iconic Parc Des Prince stadium. A visual and musical extravaganza, the show saw MIKA bring his amazing cartoon world into Technicolor life. Featuring all his hits, along with new tracks and a few surprises, this was one of the most ambitious pop shows ever undertaken and included a host of twisted circus performers - flying clowns, tap dancing astronauts, a 100 foot Chinese Dragon, can-can dancing Big Girls and much, much more. Live at Parc Des Prince also comes with an exclusive documentary, detailing behind the scenes action and showing us how the dazzling costumes, stunning choreography and breath-taking production all took shape. Additional bonus features include the outstanding animated video for ‘Lollipop’ and ‘Grace Kelly’ as performed on Jools Hollands Hootenanny. The DVD will come in a special deluxe embossed box with a booklet designed by MIKA himself, including lots of pictures from his personal collection.

It seems weird that the deluxe dvd will be so cheap.:blink: