Mika's Next DVD...

I hope you are right!

The only reason i could think of for it not to be released here first is that this might not include background info and on the road stuff because it mainly focuses on a performance in France.

But I think Mika knows that his north american fans would go mad if he did something like that to us!

you bet i will =P Thanks!!

But with the LICM dvd it's quite the same, isn't it? It has background stuff from European gigs too, and it was released in the States....He knows you need it, so it will be released there too. And otherwise; you're welcome:mf_rosetinted:

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

But with the LICM dvd it's quite the same, isn't it? It has background stuff from European gigs too, and it was released in the States....He knows you need it, so it will be released there too. And otherwise; you're welcome:mf_rosetinted:

Well, it had a bit about his background/childhood, and on the road like stuff with interviews. Maybe this one will have that too, but i wouldn't think he would want it much the same as the LICM DVD.

That would be the only difference i would think of...

He better know we need it here! haha=]

I've got my hopes way up :bleh:

*In the style of Mika at the beginning of the To-Fu Dolls video*

"I'm so excited about the Paris DVD!"

Can't wait to go live in a cave:floor::floor::floor:!

Although I'll watch it first, just to have a better view of the stage than I did there.

The thread about Mika's Next DVD... of the Parc des Princes gig!

It's supposedly coming out in September! (According to Andy)

:dance_man:

Whoop!

:bleh:

So... discuss.

And THIS is how I know. Thanks to Andy and RAK1! :wink2:

Are you kidding? Really?:shocked: wooooow! I can't wait! That's quite soon...imagine that it comes for my birthday,that would be awesome :bleh:

But I will probably get his 2nd DVD in April 2009 or something like that...:mf_rosetinted:

But I will probably get his 2nd DVD in April 2009 or something like that...:mf_rosetinted:

:lol3:

i feel your pain:naughty:

but you can pre-order it online when they announce the release date it helps a lot:wink2:

I DO hope it is soon...............I can't wait to see PDP.................and all the other stuff. I am so desperate for a new Mika DVD...............Youtube is one thing but it can't compare to proper quality stuff................and Andy assures us that this DVD will be far better than the first..............because he didn't do the first one!:naughty:

i will pre-order the dvd online, i will also pre-oder his new album. theres not point waiting for it to come out in music stores in newzealand, oh the joys of living at the bottom of the world

*nods head in agreement*

I plan to move to London when I get the money :) (or a record deal LOL)

Hmmmmm.....

*is dreaming about what extras he'll have on it...."

What sort do you think there'll be?

Well there will be no shortage of things to choose from:naughty:

It will depend if it is just PDP........which I think this one is..............rather than all the other stuff that Andy filmed on dodgy holiday. He (Andy) said that it would be a very techinal 'making of' documentary detailing every thing right from the first conception of the idea.

I like being behind the camera more i think. You never know how closely zoomed they are....or what they'll use....hahaha.

Anyways, i'm sure there will be some fun stuff on the DVD and i'm really excited for that!!!!

I personnaly don't mind... I have no pride whatsoever LOLLLL !!!

Don't mind making a complete fool of myself...

:woot_jump:

that's so cool...yay my b-day is in Sep!!!! *goes to hint this to my parents*

My bday is end of september but if it comes out before, there's NO way I'll wait until my bday !

*agrees* I really don't see why he wouldn't release it in the States... For Canada I'm not sure about all the provinces but surely it will be released in Québec !

I hope he releases the DVD at the same time everywhere so everyone can get

LICM DVD was released everywhere at the same time, I reckon :thumb_yello: