Mika's Next DVD...

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe we´re right :naughty:

*prays*

Here's a French article saying that the release date is November 3, so I wouldn't expect the regular DVD format to come out any earlier. Amazon probably just doesn't have it entered in their catalogue yet.

http://photo.nrj.fr/music/news/0/dvd-plus-pour-mika-116214.html

*stops praying*:thumbdown: *swears* :blush-anim-cl:

i am sorry did he have to call it one night in paris :naughty::das: i was all excited and i ran to my mom to tell her the news and i was like its called one night in paris!!!!!!!!!! and then i realized there is also a different dvd called one night in paris:roftl::roftl:

i am sorry did he have to call it one night in paris :naughty::das: i was all excited and i ran to my mom to tell her the news and i was like its called one night in paris!!!!!!!!!! and then i realized there is also a different dvd called one night in paris:roftl::roftl:

I think that name is really good idea and reference:naughty:

All I can remember is a lyric- "One night in Paris- Is like a year in any other place" (who was that?)

The Mika gig seemed to last about 5 minutes- it was all over way too soon!

Do you think so? I remember thinking that Arras, the following night, seems to fly by (and it WAS short) but at PDP I thought it seemed about the usual length (if you will pardon the expression!:naughty:)

I think it was always fairly optimistic that the DVD would be out in Sept wasn't it...............it was just that that was what Andy had said he was hoping for

Do you think so? I remember thinking that Arras, the following night, seems to fly by (and it WAS short) but at PDP I thought it seemed about the usual length (if you will pardon the expression!:naughty:)

Sure do- when he started playing "Love Today" I thought - how odd, this normally comes neat the end. Then I looked at my watch and we were near the end. Haven't seen him before though.

Sure do- when he started playing "Love Today" I thought - how odd, this normally comes neat the end. Then I looked at my watch and we were near the end. Haven't seen him before though.

Oh right!....................No, I certainly don't remember thinking it had gone quickly, although, of course, I would always LIKE it to go on longer!

I am just SO desperate to see the DVD!

Where abouts were you?

I think it was always fairly optimistic that the DVD would be out in Sept wasn't it...............it was just that that was what Andy had said he was hoping for

yeah i totally agree with you! i thought that pdp was the normal length but arras was super short! i was so surprised how short it was! but before mika came on it felt like a million years!!!!!! god the other bands were horrible especially bb brunes! (sorry if anyone liked them)

yeah i totally agree with you! i thought that pdp was the normal length but arras was super short! i was so surprised how short it was! but before mika came on it felt like a million years!!!!!! god the other bands were horrible especially bb brunes! (sorry if anyone liked them)

TBH I DID like BB Brunes:roftl: I also liked the Kooks and The Hoosiers........I thought it was a brilliant night and Mika was just SUPERB! I have incredibly happy memories of Arras:thumb_yello:

Oh right!....................No, I certainly don't remember thinking it had gone quickly, although, of course, I would always LIKE it to go on longer!

Where abouts were you?

Me too- there'll be a lot on the DVD I didn't see- I was right up high enough to see God, on the left if you were facing the stage, with a bunch of strangers my age who (I think) were on the same package as me. We all sat in silence for 4 hours, me thinking they'd all be French until right at the end when they spoke. (They were couples, I was alone.) I was wanting to join up with MFC but couldn't get myself activated in time (being to dumb to realise I could PM)

What about you?

Me too- there'll be a lot on the DVD I didn't see- I was right up high enough to see God, on the left if you were facing the stage, with a bunch of strangers my age who (I think) were on the same package as me. We all sat in silence for 4 hours, me thinking they'd all be French until right at the end when they spoke. (They were couples, I was alone.) I was wanting to join up with MFC but couldn't get myself activated in time (being to dumb to realise I could PM)

Oh gawd, that sounds awful! :naughty:

I hope that wasn't your only gig. Did you go to any others?

What about you?

Oh what a shame! I DO wish you had made yourself known...........we don't bite.....well, not often anyway:naughty:

And what a shame that you didn't realise that the people near you were English speakers too..............we were a bit outnumbered wern't we!

We were at the end of the catwalk.............the wrong decsision.........it would have been better to be right at the front but we wrongly assumed that he would spend more time on the catwalk than he did. However, when he did, it was magic.....and when he did the French Grace Kelly at the end, on the platfrom that was great. We also probably had a better view of the large screens than we would have from the front. However, all along, I took the view that it was more about 'being there' than actually seeing much, I will wait (impatiently!) for the dvd for that!:naughty:

Where abouts were you?

Me too, i was sitting a bit far from the stage and wasn't able to see a lot apart from the images showing on the screen, though the sound was i good from my seat.

I really can't wait to see it too, and experience the whole thing again without spending too much money lol.

Me too, i was sitting a bit far from the stage and wasn't able to see a lot apart from the images showing on the screen, though the sound was i good from my seat.

I really can't wait to see it too, and experience the whole thing again without spending too much money lol.

Hiya! Got your trousers on today?

Yep...........I think we are all (whether we were there or not!) equally desperate to see it!:naughty:

Hiya! Got your trousers on today?

Yep...........I think we are all (whether we were there or not!) equally desperate to see it!:naughty:

Hey! yes trousers are on LOL.

Yes, it will be another music dvd for my collection. :naughty:

I hope that wasn't your only gig. Did you go to any others?

Well, it was enough to get me hooked- my first Mika gig won't be my last.

Oh what a shame! I DO wish you had made yourself known...........we don't bite.....well, not often anyway:naughty::

I know! I just kept emailing the contact email saying "please activate me!" (I must have driven someone mad) until I found the thread saying there were server problems. But I still didn't realise I could PM, until someone posted that they were getting PMs from newbies saying they weren't posting publicly because they weren't activated (which she found suspicious because she hadn't had any problems) then I dithered for weeks about whether to contact a mod/ admin/ country rep/ newbie rep (although I knew perfectly well I was being silly) until it was too late. I think I got activated the day I got back from Paris. I'm glad for others that this issue is stickied now.

We were at the end of the catwalk.............the wrong decsision.........it would have been better to be right at the front but we wrongly assumed that he would spend more time on the catwalk than he did. However, when he did, it was magic.....and when he did the French Grace Kelly at the end, on the platfrom that was great. We also probably had a better view of the large screens than we would have from the front. However, all along, I took the view that it was more about 'being there' than actually seeing much, I will wait (impatiently!) for the dvd for that!:naughty:

It sounds great! I was surprised how little time he spent on the catwalk too. But (I've been wondering this) did you have to go for 5 hours without the bathroom for fear of losing your place?

I got the "being there" vibe myself, although after about 2 songs even the teenagers near me listened to Mika while sitting calmly in their places. Honestly- young people today have no stamina! (When I went to concerts as I teen we hooked our high heels over the back of the seats and bopped and screamed all night.) Which is what you lot were doing by the catwalk, I imagine.

Well, it was enough to get me hooked- my first Mika gig won't be my last.

Oh you're not hooked yet. Wait until those big brown eyes lock with yours..."How much do you love me? How much do you care?" :hypo:

:naughty:

Oh what a shame! I DO wish you had made yourself known...........we don't bite.....well, not often anyway:naughty:

And what a shame that you didn't realise that the people near you were English speakers too..............we were a bit outnumbered wern't we!

Here (although I ended up filming the screen, lol!!) :

hahah yes i think they forgot about that:naughty: