Hello everyone

Monie

I found out about this forum about 2 weeks ago when I was searching the internet for pictures from the gig in Westerpark, where I was. Since then, I visited this forum every day, since I like the atmosphere here (compliment to you all) and of course the info and footage of Mika.

My poor RSI wrist is already having a hard time and I’m afraid it’ll get only worse now I’m registered :wink2:.

I am half Dutch, half Swiss and I live in the center of the Netherlands, 45 minutes driving from Amsterdam. I live with my boyfriend and our cat and I am a Fitness/Pilates/ Les Mills Body balance teacher.

I liked Mika and his music already before the gig in Amsterdam but since then I am Mikafied so it’s a good thing I found you all to share it with :thumb_yello:.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I found out about this forum about 2 weeks ago when I was searching the internet for pictures from the gig in Westerpark, where I was. Since then, I visited this forum every day, since I like the atmosphere here (compliment to you all) and of course the info and footage of Mika.

My poor RSI wrist is already having a hard time and I’m afraid it’ll get only worse now I’m registered :wink2:.

I am half Dutch, half Swiss and I live in the center of the Netherlands, 45 minutes driving from Amsterdam. I live with my boyfriend and our cat and I am a Fitness/Pilates/ Les Mills Body balance teacher.

I liked Mika and his music already before the gig in Amsterdam but since then I am Mikafied so it’s a good thing I found you all to share it with :thumb_yello:.

a dutchie!! :punk:

Welcome :thumb_yello:

hi! welcome to MFC! hope u enjoy yourself here xD