Blue Sky

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ciao ciao ciao!!!!

so here i am...shattered but alive! :naughty:

i left yesterday at 14.12 from my train station...wow, it was not even 24 hours ago!:shocked:

i arrived safe and sound in nyon and found the festival easily...avoca and fanny and axie dentelle (plus some other frenchies) were already front row... a mad (but fun) group was playing...not much pushing..so i could reach them, second row for me!:thumb_yello: and it was 19.30.

the festival is HUGE!!!! and it seems pretty enjoyable...

but...when Justice started playing:::::::::::::::::::god help us!!!

lots of well built young man jumping as mad! all on us!!!:shocked:

that WAS scary...many ppl were taken out the crowd from security...but we, tough mika's fans, resisted!:naughty:

one hour passed....seemed like eternity!

then

the mikaworkers and the mikastage....fresh air again!

intro was on....someone dressed as a monkey holding Gray Skelly's head came on stage....a little show and MIKA IS ON!!!!

white tshirt, benicassim trousers!

all energy and fun...he never never lets us down!

he played My Interpretation and Holy johnny

grace kelly in french a relax rave as encore

the show was far better than madrid, longer and his voice was better.

so much for the show...shall i repeat the same things all over again?? it was a very good show!!! as always with mika, hey! ehehehehe

then....

we ran as mad to the backstage entrance...running through a crowd of 13.000 going away! we found it and waited...they let us go and stayed with other 15 ppl waiting for him...yes we were so few!

avoca had a mission...to give him the birthday pics book...we were so determined, as always!

then he came.....striped long sleeve tshirt - the sailor look!

and a hat...avoca will post the pics i took with her camera.

and he was in a very good mood! he saw avoca, fanny and me...and he was so chatty last night!

i could chat more than at the MandG in madrid..we were just so few old fans!

he asked if we loved his blogs! can you fancy our reply???

we asked him not to stop them...and he promised to stop just in august, to have some holidays, poor boy!!!

he said comments on MIKASOUNDS will be working in the next days..hes got some technical problems.

i-ll let avoca talk about the birthday book...he was delighted anyway!

of course he signed autographs and chatted with the ppl who were there...but he always came back to us to chat more!

i repeat my theory...he likes chatting with familiar faces....and of course, the less we are, the more he chats! this is natural!

i loved those moments with him...and i realized that he-s getting more and more friendly, and not the other way round, in spite of growing success...we can see it also from his blog activity!!!

of course...there may be times when he-s not so chatty, due to tiredness or commitments...who knows...but his attitute is def friendly and lovely towards his MFC fans, and mikawebsite.

then i asked him to stop at the bar going away by car...cause allegra and mirtilla got lost in the crowd and had arrived when we had already been admitted outside backstage...and he did!!!

he stopped his car and chatted with them too!

what can i say more...he was in a blessed good mood last night.

and hes very very excited for beirut show! his eyes sparkle talking about that!

when i wished him a blast in beirut, and said that some would go but flights are too expensive....he said he knew! that flight costs to beirut are a total madness!

so that-s all for me....sorry if you see something odd in my typing, but my keyboard is playing up...mixing characters!

avoca....pls add things to my report...cause im sure i-ve forgotten much!

*shes on her train back home now.....*

what a fantastic report robertina:wub2:

i love how you said that he's getting more friendly in spite of his growing success:wub2:

i'm so happy you had a great time!!!

Blue Sky thanks for your googling skills!!! :flowers2:

Thanks for your lovely report Robi :wub2: I am so glad you managed to have a

good chat with him - wonder how he felt with so few waiting after

the huge crowd at Nimes!!! :blink:

Looking forward to anything Avoca can add - especially the photos!! :wink2:

i ve got a qwerty...but i know it s different from the UK keyboard.........:blink:

Ooh is that what you meant? No this one is a QWERTY keyboard thank god :sweatdrop:

Maybe there are different QWERTY keyboards. All I know is that keyboards are arranged so that it's easier for the person to use with different places for different characters.

That's all for the keyboard talk, sorry again :bleh:

:roftl: I mean, the english keyboards begin by "QWERTY" and the french one by "AZERTY" :bleh:

:roftl:

Yeah, we had a discussion and keyboard photographing session in the mikamail thread once. We had QWERTY (I have QUERTY) and QWERTZ, I've never heard of AZERTY though! :stretcher:

:roftl:

Yeah, we had a discussion and keyboard photographing session in the mikamail thread once. We had QWERTY (I have QUERTY) and QWERTZ, I've never heard of AZERTY though! :stretcher:

Well AZERTY is for the frenchies so it's not the most known one :naughty:

1311091081.jpg

512563261.jpg

whose sign??

and do we know these people?

1301935454.jpg

Article

http://paleo.blog.24heures.ch/archive/2008/07/24/mika-fait-danser-les-foules.html

332390648.jpg

A peine les premières notes de Relax sonnent-elles que le public de la Grande Scène est déjà en émoi. On a dit que Mika était un chanteur à filles, et pourtant les garçons ne sont pas les derniers à se pâmer devant la vedette pop, vêtu d'un pantalon bigarré et d'un T-shirt blanc bien moulant. Il enchaîne déjà sur Big Girls, amenant sur scène une escouade de rondelettes en tenus sexy pendant qu'une énorme baudruche se gonfle sur le fond de la scène. Et c'est tout l'univers du chanteur qui se déroule, pendant qu'il excite la foule dans un français presque parfait.

Mika assure, puisant dans son fond de commerce les tubes que toute la foule reprend en choeur, intercalant quelques compositions nouvelles, entouré de son orchestre accoutré comme pour une fête foraine et de deux choristes, l'une hypersexy, l'autre répondant aux standards de la "big girl". Un concert un peu trop léché peut-être, déroulé comme un show en technicolor, rôdé jusqu'au dernier mouvement de sourcil du chanteur, mais un public conquis d'avance qui n'a rien regretté. (D. M)

Thanks for the report Robi:huglove: I'm so happy for you, in spite of all the pushing:thumbdown: You made me feel like I was there with you (I wish!). So glad you had such a good time and a long chat with him.

And thank you BS and everybody who posted pics: they are stunning!:thumb_yello:

Oh, I wish I could have been there.

Robertina, your report was fabulous. It definatley confirms my recent thoughts about him, that he's got this glow around him. He really seems happy, and I'm so thrilled with that.

and I question if maybe he's in love:wub2:

If only we knew, with who haha

http://www.2008.paleo.ch/live/paleo/blog/?page_id=62

due to some technical problems...concerts will be broadcasted from tomorrow...watch out!:thumb_yello:

http://www.2008.paleo.ch/live/paleo/home/interactive/gallery.php?lang=fr

and here...no mika-s pics...but JUSTICE! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Great at what time do you know ?

I see 8 pics of Mika now :thumb_yello:

and I question if maybe he's in love:wub2:

If only we knew, with who haha

why would i want to know that? it'd only be interesting for me if it was me, and i'm sure i'd know THAT! :naughty:

about the keyboards, i just decided that i'll never try to use a french one, it'd make me mad if it's SO different! i alredy have problems if the y and z are changed... mine is QWERTZ. :bleh:

thanx fot the pix bluesky! :original:

why would i want to know that? it'd only be interesting for me if it was me, and i'm sure i'd know THAT! :naughty:

about the keyboards, i just decided that i'll never try to use a french one, it'd make me mad if it's SO different! i alredy have problems if the y and z are changed... mine is QWERTZ. :bleh:

thanx fot the pix bluesky! :original:

I understand what you mean, when I went to Germany for an exhange, they keyboard annoyed me soo much, it took me like 5 minutes just to write one sentence :naughty: and as there aren't all the accents we use in french on the german keyboards the sentences looked weird :bleh:

Thanks for the report robertina. Glad you had a nice chat with him :original:

he said comments on MIKASOUNDS will be working in the next days..hes got some technical problems.

Great news!! :thumb_yello:

i loved those moments with him...and i realized that he-s getting more and more friendly, and not the other way round, in spite of growing success...we can see it also from his blog activity!!!

then i asked him to stop at the bar going away by car...cause allegra and mirtilla got lost in the crowd and had arrived when we had already been admitted outside backstage...and he did!!!he stopped his car and chatted with them too!

Oh this is so sweet of him :wub2:

So happy for him for Beirut gig :biggrin2:

Thank you all for the pics! Can't wait for Avoca's & more!

I understand what you mean, when I went to Germany for an exhange, they keyboard annoyed me soo much, it took me like 5 minutes just to write one sentence :naughty: and as there aren't all the accents we use in french on the german keyboards the sentences looked weird

Uh oh. *wonders what Spanish/Costa Rican keyboards look like* :shocked::naughty:

Then the pics came back, so I deleted my post and you were too quick for me!! LOL

Mellody I just saw your siggie...have you been to 15 gigs???

*turns a little green*

Haha! I see two now :bleh:

And I'll have you know, on close inspection, this picture is slightly different to the other one :naughty:

lrg-3844-mika_lflusin_04.jpg

EDIT: Now I see them all. Weird internet :naughty:

Haha! I see two now :bleh:

And I'll have you know, on close inspection, this picture is slightly different to the other one :naughty:

lrg-3844-mika_lflusin_04.jpg

EDIT: Now I see them all. Weird internet :naughty:

Well one post only allows 7 pics, so I thought that being the one from the other site that I already posted, I left it out!!:naughty:

My worry is that it is not MFC but the Paleo site fiddling round as they are uploading more pics of the various gigs right now as we speak....hope they don't change the URLs on any of the ones I (and you) already posted!!:blink: