REPORTS, PICS, VIDEOS OF MIKA @ PALEO Festival Nyon, Switzerland

Blue Sky

if you ask me if I am more mad thant he usual, yes, i probably am at the moment..

Come on!

I was worried about your physical health not the mental one :roftl::roftl:

*my english sucks*:blush-anim-cl:

or you are doing it on purpose :fisch:

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

we waited for mika a little, chatting among ourselves, people were very well behaved and relatively few. the girls wanted to see the photo album, and then it came mika (and john).

mika was wearing a ehm.. original hat and his striped tee which is actually a jumper.. he came straight to us and hanged on quite a bit... he was very relaxed and very very friendly, if I may use this word..

we are not friends or anything, but he showed clearly he was pleased to see us and he was SO spontaneous and free in his convo all the time.

i met him a few times, sometimes for a little time too, but he never was so relaxed and just enjoying the convo as yesterday. he gave us a great gift.. :wub2:

people asked him autographs and pics and he was nice and obliged to all, but always came back to us and chat about a different thing each time.

ok, you all wanna know, right..? the photo album. i asked 1st my question, cause I was afraid to let it slip away :the infamous tees with tails. bought them in a shop. and williamson designed for him only 1 jacket, that he wore in paris. :mf_rosetinted:

then i gave him the letters (for which he says thanks), my daughter's drawing, and the album.

he was quite (much) surprised and he thought that was the present.

made lots of questions: what's the real present (that was a shock for him, there was smt bigger coming.. you should have seen his face :shocked:)..

he tried to know what is it and when it comes and questions.. but I held on for the greater good :yay: and showed him the envelope at the end of album, in which the letter with designs stand, to please open only after receiving the gift. he promised he'll let us know when it comes. I'll also have reports from the receiver that it's come, but o.c. a feedback from the man himself would be perfection, even if I hadn't hoped for that much..

the chat about the album went on a bit, hew browsed pages, smiling and said smt like familiar faces, or smt.. cannot recall exact words. thanked many times nd saisd it was brilliant and when he got in the car (at the end of it all), he kept glancimng throught it smiling, which made me pleased.

after the pics we took (squeezed me in a tight hug with hand around shoulders :wub2:), he went on chatting quite a bit more about this and that, his excitement about lebanon, the prices of flights, the blogs, the mikasounds renewal idea and how he cares for feedback from us..

it was time to go and he sliped into the car (band had left before, just waving at us from windows) and he left, but before I could say bye to john and thanks as usual. :wub2:

they had painted some of his face with that white shiny thing the guys had on stage.. :naughty:

we saw he stopped with his car at allegra and mirtilla and chatted a little and I was beaming about it, I was so pleased they had made it. that was a perfect ending of the day.

pics soon.

we waited for mika a little, chatting among ourselves, people were very well behaved and relatively few. the girls wanted to see the photo album, and then it came mika (and john).

mika was wearing a ehm.. original hat and his striped tee which is actually a jumper.. he came straight to us and hanged on quite a bit... he was very relaxed and very very friendly, if I may use this word..

we are not friends or anything, but he showed clearly he was pleased to see us and he was SO spontaneous and free in his convo all the time.

i met him a few times, sometimes for a little time too, but he never was so relaxed and just enjoying the convo as yesterday. he gave us a great gift.. :wub2:

people asked him autographs and pics and he was nice and obliged to all, but always came back to us and chat about a different thing each time.

ok, you all wanna know, right..? the photo album. i asked 1st my question, cause I was afraid to let it slip away :the infamous tees with tails. bought them in a shop. and williamson designed for him only 1 jacket, that he wore in paris. :mf_rosetinted:

then i gave him the letters (for which he says thanks), my daughter's drawing, and the album.

made lots of questions: what's the real present (that was a shock for him, there was smt bigger coming.. you should have seen his face :shocked:)..

he tried to know what is it and when it comes and questions.. but I held on for the greater good :yay: and showed him the envelope at the end of album, in which the letter with designs stand, to please open only after receiving the gift. he promised he'll let us know when it comes. I'll also have reports from the receiver that it's come, but o.c. a feedback from the man himself would be perfection, even if I hadn't hoped for that much..

the chat about the album went on a bit, hew browsed pages, smiling and said smt like familiar faces, or smt.. cannot recall exact words. thanked many times nd saisd it was brilliant and when he got in the car (at the end of it all), he kept glancimng throught it smiling, which made me pleased.

after the pics we took (squeezed me in a tight hug with hand around shoulders :wub2:), he went on chatting quite a bit more about this and that, his excitement about lebanon, the prices of flights, the blogs, the mikasounds renewal idea and how he cares for feedback from us..

it was time to go and he sliped into the car (band had left before, just waving at us from windows) and he left, but before I could say bye to john and thanks as usual. :wub2:

they had painted some of his face with that white shiny thing the guys had on stage.. :naughty:

we saw he stopped with his car at allegra and chatted a little and I was beaming about it, I was so pleased she had made it. that was a perfect ending of the day.

pics soon.

oh my god you are so deadly lucky ...

he recognises you ...

you deserve it Avoca

and thax again

i met him a few times, sometimes for a little time too, but he never was so relaxed and just enjoying the convo as yesterday. he gave us a great gift..

ok, you all wanna know, right..? the photo album. i asked 1st my question, cause I was afraid to let it slip away :the infamous tees with tails. bought them in a shop. and williamson designed for him only 1 jacket, that he wore in paris.

made lots of questions: what's the real present (that was a shock for him, there was smt bigger coming.. you should have seen his face )..

we saw he stopped with his car at allegra and chatted a little and I was beaming about it, I was so pleased she had made it. that was a perfect ending of the day.

pics soon.

Aaaahhh...my goodness. I was non-stop smiling through that whole thing. :tears:

That was perrrfect!! Once again, for the 60th time: THANKS!

I'm glad to hear that he was so relaxed and happy and chatty! And how he'd talk about different things each time he came back to you...What a night.:wub2:

And it's good to know that Allegra got a chance to talk to him as well!!:punk:

No, it is in my bedroom and as far as I am aware Andy isn't!:naughty:

That's why I was a bit confused, as I knew you were bringing it back.

Wonder what flag she was on about?

I'll go back and check the post again.

I'd have been very sad if Andy was in your bedroom:roftl:.

what did he say about the mikasounds renewal, did he reveal anything about what else is there to come? :biggrin2:

aww, it all sounds so brilliant, i wish i could've been there. *sigh* girl_sigh.gif and so happy he liked the album!

No, it is in my bedroom and as far as I am aware Andy isn't!:naughty:

you never know... :bleh:

allegra, what have you talked about with mika? :biggrin2:

please avoca...post the pics! :blush-anim-cl:

I am comiiiing.... :mf_rosetinted:

i am not really looking forward to it, you know me and pics... :boxed:

kath, you have some explanations to give about andy under your bed, covered in dust... :mf_rosetinted::yay:

I am comiiiing.... :mf_rosetinted:

i am not really looking forward to it, you know me and pics... :boxed:

kath, you have some explanations to give about andy under your bed, covered in dust... :mf_rosetinted::yay:

you can cut them................and let us enjoy the mika side of them!:wink2:

Loved Avocas report about the photo album, and Mika trying to find out what the other present is.

Isn't he good at not sneaking a look on the birthday project page. I don't know that I could have stopped myself, I'm terrible for that!:naughty: