REPORTS, PICS, VIDEOS OF MIKA @ PALEO Festival Nyon, Switzerland

Blue Sky

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:roftl: Ahhh yes... I should've told you I suck at geography before I posted :blush-anim-cl:

I just learned something new! Yay! :clap:

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

Korea was in the list of Asian places we made for our petition :fisch:

Oooh, Mikatourism, hey? *starts making a brochure on Australia*

Still no Avoca?:tears::crybaby:

But thanks to everyone else for the reposts and pics! Robertina, your report was awesome! You all are so incredibly lucky that Mika talked to you so much!:wub2:

And he even stopped the car to talk to the others. How nice! Who does that??!!:blush-anim-cl:

Thanks!!:flowers2:

Well, it's true isn't it?:naughty:

:thumb_yello: Must agree, you are a genius !! Just wait till some travel agent will read you post and smell an opportunity :roftl:

I've noticed that last reports said nothing about the Rain song :blink:

Was the song on the setlist in Madrid?

:thumb_yello: Must agree, you are a genius !! Just wait till some travel agent will read you post and smell an opportunity :roftl:

I've noticed that last reports said nothing about the Rain song :blink:

Was the song on the setlist in Madrid?

Hahahaha, thank you! Maybe I should become a travel agent myself?:roftl:

No. ........

Hi Babs!! :huglove:

Missed Rain and MI in Madrid... :sad:

That's actually true

But like I said to some of you in Amsterdam, instead of spamming his myspace with endless MIKA COME TO [MY COUNTRY], it's so much better to say 'MIKA, COME TO [PLACE I ALWAYS WANTED TO VISIT BUT NEVER GOT ROUND TO] :bleh:

But hey, I wouldn't mind a few gigs in Germany in between.

yup, i never would've seen florence (and pisa, which i combined with the florence trip), if it hadn't been for mika. :biggrin2: btw, i also wanted to make a round trip through the USA already for years, but it never happened... *starts saving money for the next mika US tour but probably will spend the money before on other mika gigs* :naughty:

Hahahaha, I agree completely!! We've invented the Mikatourism. Never been to Germany BTW:mf_rosetinted:

just let me know if you need a place to stay in munich. :bleh:

Oooh, Mikatourism, hey? *starts making a brochure on Australia*

i wanna go there again too, and a mika tour would be a good excuse! :bleh: *hopes to win lottery* :fisch:

yup, i never would've seen florence (and pisa, which i combined with the florence trip), if it hadn't been for mika. :biggrin2: btw, i also wanted to make a round trip through the USA already for years, but it never happened... *starts saving money for the next mika US tour but probably will spend the money before on other mika gigs*

just let me know if you need a place to stay in munich. :bleh:

i wanna go there again too, and a mika tour would be a good excuse! :bleh: *hopes to win lottery* :fisch:

Hahahaha, don't forget Ibiza, almost a year ago:naughty:

Thank you so much, you so nice!:thumb_yello::bleh:

Hahahaha, don't forget Ibiza, almost a year ago:naughty:

Thank you so much, you so nice!:thumb_yello::bleh:

been there before, was nothing new. :mf_rosetinted: although, the ibiza pacha is something that i probably never would've seen, cause normally i don't pay 30 euros for a club entry fee. :fisch: the only other places on my mika list that i've never been to before were rothenburg and bologna... but of both i've not seen much. :rolls_eyes:

Still no Avoca?:tears::crybaby:

But thanks to everyone else for the reposts and pics! Robertina, your report was so awesome! You all are so incredibly lucky that Mika talked to you so much!:wub2:

And he even stopped the car to talk to the others. How nice! Who does that??!!:blush-anim-cl:

Thanks!!:flowers2:

She's online :naughty:

been there before, was nothing new. :mf_rosetinted: although, the ibiza pacha is something that i probably never would've seen, cause normally i don't pay 30 euros for a club entry fee. :fisch: the only other places on my mika list that i've never been to before were rothenburg and bologna... but of both i've not seen much. :rolls_eyes:

Yeah, that's the problem with Mikatourism, you don't get to see much of the places, it's a kind of extra specialized turism focused on venues, bars and toilets :roftl:

i am here :mf_rosetinted:

sorry i didn't report before, been a long day, doing it in a min.

and will post pics, though it's me in all of them and you know me when it comes to post my own pics... :boxed:

and someone's to drag me down from cloud # 109... :blush-anim-cl: I am seriously unsufferable.. :naughty:

and will post pics, though it's me in all of them and you know me when it comes to post my own pics... :boxed:

and someone's to drag me down from cloud # 109... :blush-anim-cl: I am seriously unsufferable.. :naughty:

Sounds Great! Thankyou so much!:wink2::thumb_yello:

Awwwwwwww :wub2: I'm so excited to hear!

We'll wait patiently. Take your time :wink2:

welcome back avoca! :huglove: sooo... tell us every single thing that mika said when you met him! :biggrin2::bleh:

:dance_man:

Yay! Thanks! Good to know. I'm glad everything went well!:wink2:

Take your time. :biggrin2:

Brilliant! Can't wait :biggrin2: