Go To MikaSounds - Blog Updates Thread (Part 2)

Fmbm

Hmmm... this kindof bugs me though. I don't really like them (could DEFINITELY be a jealousy issue) but i don't think that their stupid reporting on worthless celebrities like has a place on Mika's blog. is that just me? Am I just heartless? Or is anyone else a bit peeved...

I thought we were drawn to Mika because he WASN'T like all the stupid crap that is popular today.

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

WTF??

I must say, I am fairly interested in Mika's blogs.

But this new one interests me not one jot. It sounds like a load of old baloney to me. Do these women make a career out of it?

I can't say I am looking forward to their next one either.

Or is Mika just taking the piss?

Hmmm... this kindof bugs me though. I don't really like them (could DEFINITELY be a jealousy issue) but i don't think that their stupid reporting on worthless celebrities like has a place on Mika's blog. is that just me? Am I just heartless? Or is anyone else a bit peeved...

I thought we were drawn to Mika because he WASN'T like all the stupid crap that is popular today.

I kind of agree:mf_rosetinted:...who are these people?!? what do they do? they don't sound that interested in Mika:blink:

AHHH!!! New one! All this checking is paying off. Although, it's not him... but still. It's something. Check it out! :)

Sweet insomnia.. so this was the reason why I got up again :roftl: To be honest, not really. I sort of don't get their point. Might be the late hour. I'm not prepared for reading diploma thesis kind of stuff right now... or what is it?

They'll be back later this week, they say.

WTF??

I must say, I am fairly interested in Mika's blogs.

But this new one interests me not one jot. It sounds like a load of old baloney to me. Do these women make a career out of it?

I can't say I am looking forward to their next one either.

Or is Mika just taking the piss?

I agree with both of you, I want Mika! Not random women talking about...well...not mika!

ha HA! Yeah, like I said, there's gonna be some automatic resentment against anyone who gets to collaborate with Mika, but still, I don't think I really want them on his blog. Good to hear that maybe I'm not the only heartless one. But I want cute vlogs, and to see more youtubes that intrigue Mika, THAT'S why i come to his blog, not to talk about Katy Perry.

Let's see what they'll come up with in their next episode. If they'll stick to their threat and blab about Timberlake and Usher I really don't know what to make of this :blink:

I mean, I hope Mika is not thinking he has to deliver a blog every few hours now just for the sake of it. I have no problem with him popping up just once a week or so. But there is no need to fill the remaining days with stuff that just misses the target somehow.

I understand them wanting to introduce themselves on his blog, but i'd rather they then got their own blog for people to comment on instead of using mika's...

I'd rather have more to-fu doll and organic art blogs!

Sorry just missed your post, should have quoted with my other post!

I agree with you, i want to hear & see about things that interest him, maybe there is a reason behind the guest bloggers!:thumb_yello:

I left a comment. I'm not sure whether I should have, but it's too late now...

"So…does that mean that if I attack Mika backstage at a gig, I’ll be able to use *his* blog to talk about Katy Perry too?

I’m sorry. I’m just a bit confused here, and I’m sure I’m not the only one."

Sorry just missed your post, should have quoted with my other post!

I agree with you, i want to hear & see about things that interest him, maybe there is a reason behind the guest bloggers!:thumb_yello:

I'll go with this for now- benefit of the doubt.

I honestly don't care about Timerlake/Usher duets though, if i did i wouldn't be on his blog. If i see discussions on them i am out.

but is there some meaning of disciples of pop that my fairly young mind is missing? Or are they just calling themselves that?