Emerald

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Salut tout le monde! Comment ca va? Moi, je peu écrire des accents mais je suis (too lazy) d'utulise (use) les codes toujours :wink2:.

C'est autumne (?)! L'été est passée. Malheureusement. Autumne est beau aussi mais j'aime l'été. Ice, le soleil brûle encore mais ce n'est pas très chaud. Et chez vous?

Salut tout le monde! Comment ca va? Moi, je peu écrire des accents mais je suis (too lazy) d'utulise (use) les codes toujours :wink2:.

C'est autumne (?)! L'été est passée. Malheureusement. Autumne est beau aussi mais j'aime l'été. Ice, le soleil brûle encore mais ce n'est pas très chaud. Et chez vous?

Salut!! Ça va bien merci et toi? Ici il y a aussi du soleil, mais il fait aussi froid brrr. Bonjour l'hiver! :)

- Too lazy: trop paresseuse

- Pour utiliser les codes

- Automne

- L'été est passé (été est un nom masculin)

- Il ne fait pas très chaud

Salut!

Ca va merci et toi?

Ouai l'automne est arrivé! ça y est! L'été est déjà fini!! Je n'ai rien vu passer!! :thumbdown: Heureusement qu'il fait beau, le soleil brille! par contre il ne fait pas très chaud.... :wink2:

Salut!! Ça va bien merci et toi? Ici il y a aussi du soleil, mais il fait aussi froid brrr. Bonjour l'hiver! :)

- Too lazy: trop paresseuse

- Pour utiliser les codes

- Automne

- L'été est passé (été est un nom masculin)

- Il ne fait pas très chaud

Yes! I won the first price at the game: how many mistakes can you make in a few French sentenses :bleh:!

with masculin ou feminin I usually take a guess, 50 % chance of being right :naughty:.

Emerald et misslollipop54: nous avons presque le même temps!

Oh come on, those are silly mistakes, it's not serious stuff :thumb_yello::original:

I understand it's difficult to know whether a word is masculin or féminin; think about German, they have 3 genders! And some languages have 6!! Incredible.

Maintenant, il fait assez chaud pour tenir en T-shirt sur la terrasse:punk:(now, it's warm enough to be in T-shirt on the terrace)

Yes! I won the first price at the game: how many mistakes can you make in a few French sentenses :bleh:!

with masculin ou feminin I usually take a guess, 50 % chance of being right :naughty:.

Emerald et misslollipop54: nous avons presque le même temps!

Oh come on, those are silly mistakes, it's not serious stuff :thumb_yello::original:

I understand it's difficult to know whether a word is masculin or féminin; think about German, they have 3 genders! And some languages have 6!! Incredible.

Maintenant, il fait assez chaud pour tenir en T-shirt sur la terrasse:punk:(now, it's warm enough to be in T-shirt on the terrace)

Yeah you right! German is harder on this point! 1 chance sur 3! :bleh:

Maintenant, il fait un peu moins meilleur que ce matin... :thumbdown:

I'm glad that the mistakes are not serious :wink2:. When I talk to my nephew and nieces things are easier, I use my hands and feet to explain things :naughty:.

And you are right, German beats French in genders! But somehow German comes more easily to me. It doesn't stop me from writing French tho. :thumb_yello:.

Comment est le temps chez vous aujourd'hui? Ici, il fait moin de soleil que hier, malheureusement.

Misslollipop: where did you get your avi from, is it an excisting picture of mister M? That hair :roftl:!

I'm glad that the mistakes are not serious :wink2:. When I talk to my nephew and nieces things are easier, I use my hands and feet to explain things :naughty:.

And you are right, German beats French in genders! But somehow German comes more easily to me. It doesn't stop me from writing French tho. :thumb_yello:.

Comment est le temps chez vous aujourd'hui? Ici, il fait moin de soleil que hier, malheureusement.

Misslollipop: where did you get your avi from, is it an excisting picture of mister M? That hair :roftl:!

-Quel temps fait il chez vous aujourd'hui?

- Il y a moins de soleil qu'hier

Don't worry, It was just a little problem of form...

Hands are very practical to explain things sometimes :bleh:

Salut Monie! Il fait beau aujourd'hui ici, il y a du soleil! :wink2:

My avi? Thank God it's not an excisting pic! :naughty: this is where I found this: http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16773

-Quel temps fait il chez vous aujourd'hui?

- Il y a moins de soleil qu'hier

Don't worry, It was just a little problem of form...

Hands are very practical to explain things sometimes :bleh:

Salut Monie! Il fait beau aujourd'hui ici, il y a du soleil! :wink2:

My avi? Thank God it's not an excisting pic! :naughty: this is where I found this: http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16773

Oh dear, I thought: now I must be right, when it comes to the weather I must write Il fait. Wrong again :roftl:. At least you seem to understand what I am saying.

OMG that link is hilarious! I couldn't stop laughing. You avi is not the worst picture there is in there, it's kind of sweet.

Edit: the smilie on the top appeared by accident and I don't know how to remove it. So it'll stay there, it's not that bad a smilie

Oh dear, I thought: now I must be right, when it comes to the weather I must write Il fait. Wrong again :roftl:. At least you seem to understand what I am saying.

OMG that link is hilarious! I couldn't stop laughing. You avi is not the worst picture there is in there, it's kind of sweet.

Of course I understand what you wanted to say! It's just the form, it's better to say: Il fait beau/chaud/froid... tu vois? :wink2:

Yeah this one is worst: :naughty:

1964sa1.jpg

For the smile: I think you should click on "no icon" when you post a message, you see what I mean?

Of course I understand what you wanted to say! It's just the form, it's better to say: Il fait beau/chaud/froid... tu vois? :wink2:

Yeah this one is worst: :naughty:

1964sa1.jpg

For the smile: I think you should click on "no icon" when you post a message, you see what I mean?

Yes, that is defenately the worst one :roftl:.

I usually use no icon but if you have already posted your message and you want to edit it's not easy to remove the smilie.

And I said: il fait moins de soleil when it had to be: Il y a moins de soleil. Confusing. But I will not loose any sleep over it :naughty:. My main goal is to understand French better and to be understood in French better, not to be able to speak and write perfect French. I am thinking about taking classes in French again. :thumb_yello:

Faire? Avoir? C'est une GRANDE question!

Mais c'est: Quel temps fait-il, avec le trait d'union (hypen).

Sorry, I felt I had to correct that^^

Ici, il fait assez beau, mais froid... Bon, maintenant, il fait nuit lol.

Merde!

C'est trop difficile. Vous etes tres gentile. (If that means polite- what is patient?)

You got that one right:naughty:

"Gentille" is "nice". "Polite" would be "poli"/"polie" and "patient" would be "patient"/"patiente"

Voilà!!

I know, I know, I'm the sweetest teacher ever:roftl: