Emerald

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Naughty Girl
Bonjour! :bye: ca va? (is that "How are You?") haha

(...I think everyone's french is better then mine haha :biggrin2: )

Well, my dictionary says that this "Salut tout le monde! Salut à tous! Quel temps fait-il? Que faites-vous?" means: "Hello everyone! How's the weather? What are you doing?" And don't worry, not everyone's French is better than yours. I'm the exeption :roftl: [Oh my, I need English lessons. :roftl: I hope you understand what I said]

Guys!!! Je suis tres contente de voir que vous parlez francais si bien!!! Je vais ajouter tout le monde a ma liste des que je serai rentree!!!:thumb_yello:

Ici, tout va bien!! Il est 11 heures du soir, et il fait encore jour!!!

Continuez comme ca, je suis fiere de vous!! (cette fois, c`est moi qui ai des problemes avec les accents et le clavier haha > russe)

Guys!!! I`m really happy to see that you`re talking French so well!! I`ll add everybody on the list as soon as I`m back in Switzerland!!:thumb_yello:

Here, everything`fine!! It`s 11 pm and the sun is still here!!

Continue like this, I`m proud of you!! (this time, it`s me who has problems with the accents and the keyboard haha > Russian)

A bientot!!!! :huglove:

Emilie! Nice to hear from you! eh....bon d'écouter de toi :roftl:.

On va continuer ici.

We will go on here.

A partir de demain je suis en vacances aussi pour quelques jours mais après je vais revenir ici!

After today I will be also on holiday for a few days but after that I will come back here! :thumb_yello:

Guys!!! Je suis tres contente de voir que vous parlez francais si bien!!! Je vais ajouter tout le monde a ma liste des que je serai rentree!!!:thumb_yello:

Ici, tout va bien!! Il est 11 heures du soir, et il fait encore jour!!!

Continuez comme ca, je suis fiere de vous!! (cette fois, c`est moi qui ai des problemes avec les accents et le clavier haha > russe)

Guys!!! I`m really happy to see that you`re talking French so well!! I`ll add everybody on the list as soon as I`m back in Switzerland!!:thumb_yello:

Here, everything`fine!! It`s 11 pm and the sun is still here!!

Continue like this, I`m proud of you!! (this time, it`s me who has problems with the accents and the keyboard haha > Russian)

A bientot!!!! :huglove:

Oh Salut Emilie! Ca va? Wow! The sun is still up from 11pm! haha, well hope to hear some more reports:bleh:

hello emilie:wink2:

comment vas tu?

I´m learnig french about only few days, but I have got perfect teacher - hi Alexandra 26:thumb_yello:

so this thread is perfect idea!

au revoir:punk:

Hi Sunshine18 :wink2: Thanks :blush-anim-cl::blush-anim-cl: tu es une très bonne élève ("you're a very good student")

That's a good idea for a tread Emilie :thumb_yello:

There should be a "word of the day" for the novice french speakers here... One of the teachers should post a word with a picture of what it is, and use it in a sentence. It is easiest to learn a language the way a child would learn it for the first time, like those Rosetta Stone program thingys. :bleh:

For example:

la lune

Moon_Hypersaturated2.gif

La lune est belle ce soir.

The moon is beautiful tonight.

There should be a "word of the day" for the novice french speakers here... One of the teachers should post a word with a picture of what it is, and use it in a sentence. It is easiest to learn a language the way a child would learn it for the first time, like those Rosetta Stone program thingys. :bleh:

For example:

la lune

Moon_Hypersaturated2.gif

La lune est belle ce soir.

The moon is beautiful tonight.

I like that idea !!:bleh:.

I'll remember that because it sounds similar in spanish.:bleh:.

Je crois que c'est un/une bon(ne) idée (I think that's a good idea)! :thumb_yello:

One of the teachers could do it, or one of the students, when Emilie gets back there will be more continuation in this thread I think (hope).

Hello Ana, where did you take the class, in school?

Alors, je m'appelle Monie :original:.

That last sentence you wrote, je ne comprends pas, will be very important when you talk French (it is for me at least):roftl:.

Here's another important one: lentement, plus lentement (slowly)! Since the French talk so fast! :naughty:

Hello Ana, where did you take the class, in school?

Alors, je m'appelle Monie :original:.

That last sentence you wrote, je ne comprends pas, will be very important when you talk French (it is for me at least):roftl:.

Here's another important one: lentement, plus lentement (slowly)! Since the French talk so fast! :naughty:

No, I wish I had french at school.:thumbdown:.

I'm going to another place.:original:.

That's why I learnt it first.:roftl:

Thanks !! My teacher is french and I realised they talk fast when she started talking in french. An then she explained us that the people from the south of France speaks better than the people from the north.:roftl:.

You can all be students here if you want, it doesn't matter if your French is bad, that's why we are here, to learn :wink2:.

At this moment our teacher is on holiday but when she's back I'm sure the class will go on. :original:.

Priviet !!

Je suis de retour !! (I'm back)

My stay in St-Petersburg was so wonderful that I still can't believe it. I stayed with a friend I met in Cambridge last year (Liza). And Victor, another Cambridge friend came too. There, we met two of Liza's friends: Polina and her brother Ilya. They were really nice, and I miss them already, a lot!

Here are some pics!!

The cathedral of the resurrection of Christ:

DSCN3868.jpg

Liza and me in Indians lool:

DSCN3913.jpg

St-Petersburg at 11pm from a boat:

DSCN3769.jpg

Liza's boyfriend, Liza and Victor:

DSCN3770.jpg

Me, Ilya and Polina:

DSCN3771.jpg

Vodka haha: