Emerald

Je fouette Mika. :das:

(C'est correct? :lol3:)

What exactely did you do to Mika :naughty:?

I'll post a link to the worlds best dance compagny (I think) It's the Netherlands dance theater. When in prof. balletschool, I would save my money and go to their performances as often as I could. They could bring me to tears, really. After posting the link, I'll promise not to talk about ballet anymore and studie my French :bleh:.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gRa31Dv_IlA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZ5CWhJro4Y&feature=related

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oui, j'ai 30 minutes de pointes par leçon. C'est douloureux, et je suis nulle:bleh: (yes, I have 30 minutes of points per lesson (it sounds crap in English... lol). It's painful, and I suck).

Oh, you danced at a professional level!! wow:shocked: How many hours a week did you practise?

Lolliepop_girl, send your text when it's ready, I'll be glad to help you on that! Helped with the others, your text will be perfect!:naughty::thumb_yello:

As much as I could, about 1 or 2 hours a day, 6 days a week :naughty:. Normally at that school people had lessons 5 days a week but I asked for extra lessons, was addicted to ballet :naughty:. I did not just have classical ballet lessons but also contemporary, improvisation, caractère etc. Although I think classical lessons are the most important.

Do you still have dancing classes? 30 minutes en pointe, that's long!!

As much as I could, about 1 or 2 hours a day, 6 days a week :naughty:. Normally at that school people had lessons 5 days a week but I asked for extra lessons, was addicted to ballet :naughty:. I did not just have classical ballet lessons but also contemporary, improvisation, caractère etc. Although I think classical lessons are the most important.

Do you still have dancing classes? 30 minutes en pointe, that's long!!

Wow cool!

Yep, I still have ballet class! The teacher says 30 minutes are not enough:naughty:For me it is! lool

Wow those choreographies are weird! But it's really well danced!:shocked:I prefer classical classical though:wink2:

Thanks for sharing!:thumb_yello:

You must see those ballets live, they are so beautiful. The dancers are all classicaly trained dancers but had contemporary training added to it.

I really think 30 minutes en pointe is enough :naughty:. The worst thing about point-shoe training was the other day, when your feet were still sore and bruised and you had another point-shoe training :naughty::boxed:.

You must see those ballets live, they are so beautiful. The dancers are all classicaly trained dancers but had contemporary training added to it.

I really think 30 minutes en pointe is enough :naughty:. The worst thing about point-shoe training was the other day, when your feet were still sore and bruised and you had another point-shoe training :naughty::boxed:.

Yeah, I can see they're ballet dancers ^^. Anyway, contemporary dance has never been my "cup of tea" ("ma tasse de thé" in French ^^):naughty:

Well, I have one whole week between the trainings, so my feet have time to get better:bleh:

oh that's....awesome :lol3:

That would be cool to have a book in french...I need to find one :naughty:

Are you going to post it now or later?

EDIT: Ok I guess you're gonna post it later :naughty:

I'm going to bed, but I'm sure someone else will help you while I'm sleeping. Bonne nuit! :bye:

Ah!

Je suis TRES desolee!

I had to go quickly.

Still writing it... Actually havn't STARTED but will probably need your assistance the day before it's due :P

xx

Ah!

Je suis TRES desolee!

I had to go quickly.

Still writing it... Actually havn't STARTED but will probably need your assistance the day before it's due :P

xx

Oh no, don't be sorry. It's fine :wink2:

Yeah....I have to write 5 paragraph essay in french about why I'm studying french :lol3:

Oh no, don't be sorry. It's fine :wink2:

Yeah....I have to write 5 paragraph essay in french about why I'm studying french :lol3:

OMG!

5 pages? I honestly think I'd go "fafelheur!"

I know I've spelt that wrong, it's been some time but I'm sure you get what I mean ;)

I had to say why at the beginning of last year (en anglais) and I basically said 1) because I like the sound of the language 2) music wasn't open because the teacher wouldn't take me 3) because I'm writing a sotry based on a fluent Freich speaking girl who runs away from her innocent but rundown home in London, to a night time society of Paris's underbelly and 4) my favourite singer (I will personally mock severly, the person whom asks me who that singer is...) speaks it and the HOD of History approached me and said he thought it was hilarious how I should pick French because of a "silly little obsession" to which I thoughtfully said "well mr ***** (music teacher) didn't have the b*lls to handle a disabled girl with a mind of her own" and he thought that was even more hilarious!

I don't know how that's suposed to help you but hey :P

Merci beaucoup! :]

De rien. Well, let's wait till the teachers come in, I probably have made a mistake again :naughty:. Germany is Allemagne but maybe it's tu vient d'Allemagne instead of tu es (I believe you could also say t'es) d'Allemagne :naughty:. Although I would say tu es d'Allemagne. Lets wait and see.

it's indeed rather "je viens de l'Allemagne" than "je suis de l'Allemagne". and I think you'd rather use the article "l' " in front of it, although I don't think it's exactly wrong not to use it

I think "je viens d'Allemagne", without the article, sounds more French... I don't know lol. I think it's what I would say if I had to choose :naughty: Anyway, I would say "je suis allemande", so the problem is solved hahaha.

Welcome GraceKelly96! Wanna join the class? :original:

I think "je viens d'Allemagne", without the article, sounds more French... I don't know lol. I think it's what I would say if I had to choose :naughty: Anyway, I would say "je suis allemande", so the problem is solved hahaha.

well yeah that's for sure :naughty:

OMG!

5 pages? I honestly think I'd go "fafelheur!"

I know I've spelt that wrong, it's been some time but I'm sure you get what I mean ;)

I had to say why at the beginning of last year (en anglais) and I basically said 1) because I like the sound of the language 2) music wasn't open because the teacher wouldn't take me 3) because I'm writing a sotry based on a fluent Freich speaking girl who runs away from her innocent but rundown home in London, to a night time society of Paris's underbelly and 4) my favourite singer (I will personally mock severly, the person whom asks me who that singer is...) speaks it and the HOD of History approached me and said he thought it was hilarious how I should pick French because of a "silly little obsession" to which I thoughtfully said "well mr ***** (music teacher) didn't have the b*lls to handle a disabled girl with a mind of her own" and he thought that was even more hilarious!

I don't know how that's suposed to help you but hey :P

No, not 5 pages, 5 paragraphs :lol3:

I would slap my teacher if I had to write 5 pages :naughty:

Yes please! :woot_jump:

• 2 weeks later...

Oh mais il est génial ce topic, c'est une façon original d'apprendre une autre langue ! belle initiative :thumb_yello:

(it 's a great topic, it is a original way to learn another language! Beautiful initiative )

C'est mon anglais qu'il faut que je revois moi :bleh:

@ rabdash : nous nous amusons beaucoup parce que nous sommes meilleures amies :wink2:

Oh mais il est génial ce topic, c'est une façon original d'apprendre une autre langue ! belle initiative :thumb_yello:

(it 's a great topic, it is a original way to learn another language! Beautiful initiative )

C'est mon anglais qu'il faut que je revois moi :bleh:

@ rabdash : nous nous amusons beaucoup parce que nous sommes meilleures amies :wink2:

Ah tu m'as devancé! :wink2:

Rabdash: je pense comme Biche, je pense que c'est la bonne formule :thumb_yello:

N'hésite pas à nous demander de l'aide pour tes prochaines évaluations! (feel free to ask us for some help for your next assessments!) :wink2:

Edited by Miss_lollipop54