The Beijing Olympics!

nico_collard

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Doesn't cook for himself? Pssht, he's a grown man, he should learn:naughty:

But yeah, he eats an incredible amount of food. But burns most of it when he swims/works out. Because if he didn't, he would have a body half as fit as his.

oh trust me, I used to swim competitivly and woooah man did I get hungry after a race or a practice. but still they showed what he eats for breakfast or something and it was incredible.

his body...:drool:

one of the major perks of being in swimming was seeing the guys bodies...broad shoulders and slender wastes...yahuuum. I have broad shoulders because of swimming though and it sucks.

he looks like a pretty nice guy..:punk:

oh trust me, I used to swim competitivly and woooah man did I get hungry after a race or a practice. but still they showed what he eats for breakfast or something and it was incredible.

That's so awesome! I imagine you were awesome of course:punk:

There's this guy I know at school and he's wicked awesome at swimming. He's won a whole bunch of provincials and was even in the paper! I'm waiting until he's famous to say, "I went to school with him" haha

You saw the breakfest thing to? It was incredible. I thnk 1/2 of one of those sandwiches he eats would make me full:lmao:

just thought i would jump in and say that i had a dream last night that i was drowning in a pool and Michael Phelps jumped in a saved me, then after i got saved i tried to hug him but since he was so muscular i could reach all the way around:roftl:

just thought i would jump in and say that i had a dream last night that i was drowning in a pool and Michael Phelps jumped in a saved me, then after i got saved i tried to hug him but since he was so muscular i could reach all the way around:roftl:

Interesting dream Brianna:naughty:

I'm going to my friend's birthday party on Friday. My mom and I are brainstorming ideas on what we should get my friend. The best idea so far, came from my mother. My friend is (or used to be, I don't remember...how sad) a swimmer, so my mom suggested that I get a photo of Michael Phelps and put it in a photo frame for her. Mind you we live in Canada and Michael Phelps is, well, American of course. Oh well hehe

*crosses fingers she still swims*:roftl:

:roftl::roftl:

well its the thought that counts, just tell her that:naughty:

and anyways hes not half bad looking so its not a total loss :das:

Thing is I think I remember her telling me something about swimming. Bad thing is, did she tell me she's not on the swim team anymore? That's so awful, for me as her friend not to remember. Oh well, as you said, it's the thought that counts:naughty:

Haha true, even if she doesn't swim anymore she'll have his photo in a photo frame for her bedside table. Or her desk. Or her kitchen. Or her...well, wherever she wants to put it, that is, if she likes it.

:roftl:

i hate it when i forget things my friends tell me

id put it on my night stand so when i wake up i can see him:wub2:

Oh well, she getting it anyways:roftl:

Haha you can get one. Here's the 4 step program...

1) Google the term "Michael Phelps"

2) Print out photo of your choice

3) Place in photo frame

4) Adore it on your night stand:naughty:

*gets picture*!!:naughty:

Haha I'm sure you'll find one like you'll like

So far I've narrowed down the Google search to 2 photos of him. I'm now going to put a heart on them for her:roftl: I'll decide which one I'll give her when I develop them at Wal Mart on Wednesday. Heck, I can print out both if I want. I mean the photos are only like 20 or 30 cents:bleh:

Haha I'm sure you'll find one like you'll like

So far I've narrowed down the Google search to 2 photos of him. I'm now going to put a heart on them for her:roftl: I'll decide which one I'll give her when I develop them at Wal Mart on Wednesday. Heck, I can print out both if I want. I mean the photos are only like 20 or 30 cents:bleh:

i wanna see the present before you give it to her:naughty:

i wanna see the present before you give it to her:naughty:

For sure! No problemo:wink2::naughty:

I just realized the two I've got are both with Phelps shirtless. Now that's going to make it even more embarassing if she doesn't swim on the swim team anymore...

i would!!!!:naughty:

Haha:roftl:

You could make one for yourself...:fisch::naughty:

I imagine it would be one of the best presents you've given to yourself, no? Plus it'll be pretty cheap...

Photo of Phelps= 20 cents

Photo frame, from Dollarama= $1 (well a bit more, since there's tax but you get what I mean)

Loving looks at the photo in the frame= Priceless