The Beijing Olympics!

nico_collard

:roftl:

i will do it next week, cuz theres a hurricane coming so everyone is trying to prepare:naughty:

I saw that on the news! They said you should get pleanty of water and food to last for at least 3 days. And they also said to start preparing early because many people leave it until the last minute.

Well that's true, one's safety is more important than a photo...

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw that on the news! They said you should get pleanty of water and food to last for at least 3 days. And they also said to start preparing early because many people leave it until the last minute.

Well that's true, one's safety is more important than a photo...

we've been prepared since the beginning of summer cuz we've been through it before

my mom thinks that they are going to cancel school on tuesday, and since tomorrow is the first day of school

:shocked:

we've been prepared since the beginning of summer cuz we've been through it before

my mom thinks that they are going to cancel school on tuesday, and since tomorrow is the first day of school

:shocked:

That's great you are already prepared for it:wink2:

Wow! I hope nothing terribly horrible happens.

same here!!! i have this huge oak tree right in front of my room, but it lasted last year, and the year before that:naughty:

If it survived the past two years, I think it'll last this year as well don't you worry:wink2:

Reminds me of a story I have about a big tree in front of my house...

One day my family and I were out one weekend morning and then we came home to find cops and everything in front of the house. We wondered what had happened. Then when we pulled into the driveway we looked over and saw a Viper (sports car, see below) rolled over right close to the huge tree in front of our house! Then when we saw that the Viper was this close *makes a two inch space with fingers* to hitting our tree, if it had been any closer there would have been a tree smashed into our house. Thank goodness it didn't hit the tree and thank goodness the driver was okay. We later found out that the person was street racing and you could even see the tire marks from up the street.

4427Dodge_Viper_SRT-10_in_Red_Side_View1.jpg

DANG!!! that was luck!!

man thats a nice car:naughty:

what an idiot!! cant even race right:roftl:

I know!

I know! I looked at the car and was like, "shame because that car is wicked nice!" Seeing as they changed the laws regarding street racing here recently, if that happened now he probably would have gotten a much tougher punishment.

yup haha well its a tropical storm now, but tomorrow they predict it to be a hurricane, on its way to Florida!!!!

Eeek. Well, you're prepared so that's good:wink2:

ummm IDk if this has already been discussed but uh....Nastia Luikin on uneven bars? tied? got silver?!?!? what the beep is going on here?:blink: that tie breaking system is outa wack. Like Bella said, why can't they just give two golds out...is it that bad to say they have two best in the world?:blink:

I was in tears when Christine Ohorogu got presented with her medal!! :blush-anim-cl:

I was the same when Chris Hoy got his third gold!! :bleh:

I know! I think its the national anthem that does it to me... gives me goosebumps!

Chris Hoy has done really well - apparently he's the first British Olympian for 100 years to claim three golds at one games or something.

Andy Badely's legs were a mess after the spiking that went on

in the 1500m :shocked:

Oh, i didn't see? What happened?

Canadians are getting more medals finally!!!

They did really well in the team showjumping! All the teams had 4 people except Canada and Britain who had 3 because of injuries. I think we came like 9th or something rubbish but Canada did really well and got silver didn't they?

Sorry, i'm just horse mad... so any excuse... :naughty: Mika, then horses...

I know! I think its the national anthem that does it to me... gives me goosebumps!

Chris Hoy has done really well - apparently he's the first British Olympian for 100 years to claim three golds at one games or something.

Oh, i didn't see? What happened?

Yes he is - well done Chris!!! :punk:

He was spiked by some folk on the last bend - they were jostling for

position, and he said it was really rough!! :boxed: