The Beijing Olympics!

nico_collard

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'ma bit late to this thread, although I've been watching all this week.

We have Michael Johnson in the BBC box this year, with Colin Jackson, and all morning he's been going on about how Usain Bolt would win the gold, but not take the record (which Michael holds), saying he's not ready and not prepared.

HA HA HA!

Usain, not only won AND broke the record, BUT he did it in a HEADWIND!

EAT THAT Mr Johnson!

Sorry, I've only just discovered Usain Bolt and he's brilliant. He has a great attitude, he obviously loves his fans, and he has the most amazing gold trainers. Trying to think who he reminds me of!

And it's his birthday tomorrow, they sang Happy Birthday to him straight after the race, it was so sweet!

Just one more thing.

Anyone in the UK watching when presenter Sue Barker comes on, that flesh coloured mic they have given her, it looks like an unsightly growth on her cheek, don't you think?

Usain Bolt is beyond amazing! He just won the 200m with a new World Record.

As a matter of fact it was the WR Johnson had,since '96

The man runs like nobody's business,I am stunned

he broke the WR in the 100m even if he slowed down the last 30m

Israel has Bronze medal in sailing.

That's a great honour for us as in this olympic games we werent so lucky, this might be the only medal but i am hoping in the creative swimming there will be also some results.

I am so happy for Bolt Usain from Jamaica for taking the gold medal and achiving the world record in running 200M, my goodness i had never seen someone running sooooo fast.

One more thing, Michael Phelps im my hero..:wub2:

Yes he is - well done Chris!!! :punk:

He was spiked by some folk on the last bend - they were jostling for

position, and he said it was really rough!!

Ouchyy! I saw one guy push another in a race the other day, and this Chinese athlete in the cycling tried to knock the other person off!

And also, can't remember her name, a Ukranian athlete failed her drug test or something and she's already been banned once before.... scandalous! :naughty::bleh:

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/olympics/article4553879.ece

"sings"

Jealousy will get you no whereeeee na na na na naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

:naughty::roftl:

I'm just so proud of our athletes this year. We got a silver and bronze today aswell, but apparently they reckon that the Russian athlete who won was grabbing the ankles of our athlete while they were swimming.... hmmmm... i couldn't see it though.

I posted a little while back that part of my friend's birthday present would be a framed photo of Michael Phelps, since my friend is a swimmer. Or at least she used to be, I can't remember if she told me if she stopped swimming or not:blush-anim-cl::bleh: I hope she likes it, regardless if she's still on the swim team or not:lol3:

100_2208.jpg

I posted a little while back that part of my friend's birthday present would be a framed photo of Michael Phelps, since my friend is a swimmer. Or at least she used to be, I can't remember if she told me if she stopped swimming or not:blush-anim-cl::bleh: I hope she likes it, regardless if she's still on the swim team or not:lol3:

100_2208.jpg

I will love that for sure :drool:

You can send me one for my birthday if you want. Is on September, the 2nd........:fisch:

:lol3: I think about it:naughty:

You can make one yourself, it's cheap and easy. Take a photo that you like (add a heart or whatever to it, if you wish), print it out and then get an inexpensive frame (I got mine from the dollar store) and bam! You have one. Plus, you can make it with any celeb you like. And you can even decorate the frame if you wish:bleh:

:lol3: I think about it:naughty:

You can make one yourself, it's cheap and easy. Take a photo that you like (add a heart or whatever to it, if you wish), print it out and then get an inexpensive frame (I got mine from the dollar store) and bam! You have one. Plus, you can make it with any celeb you like. And you can even decorate the frame if you wish:bleh:

I knwo I can do one by myself. But, dont you think is more special if someone you love gives it as a present??? Btw, I will copy your idea for mi sis. She is moving in a month, so I decided I will give her a pic of me and the rest of my family and another with my other sis and a friend!

I knwo I can do one by myself. But, dont you think is more special if someone you love gives it as a present??? Btw, I will copy your idea for mi sis. She is moving in a month, so I decided I will give her a pic of me and the rest of my family and another with my other sis and a friend!

I know:blush-anim-cl: I was just telling you because I think it would take a while to be sent from Canada to Spain:bleh:

Oh very cool! You should definately let me know how it turns out and how she likes it:wink2:

I know:blush-anim-cl: I was just telling you because I think it would take a while to be sent from Canada to Spain:bleh:

Oh very cool! You should definately let me know how it turns out and how she likes it:wink2:

Yep, I think its gonna take some time............

Ok, you will be inform (?) I will show you how it looks and all!:thumb_yello: