The Beijing Olympics!

nico_collard

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know if it was posted,but I read about it too

I can't believe they did it! And for the record,that kid is damn cute,I would have rather seen her

Shows to what lengths some will go.... can I sing the doping song now ?

yes you can...

i'm still shocked...

yes you can...

i'm still shocked...

actually no,i admired them for the opening ceremony,i figured they made the kid do playback for safety reasons,but not to let the original voice on stage because she's not cute enough? ....it's disgusting

ur shocked because they dope their athletes?

I don't know if it was posted,but I read about it too

I can't believe they did it! And for the record,that kid is damn cute,I would have rather seen her

Shows to what lengths some will go.... can I sing the doping song now ?

I also heard about that..it's beyond horrible :thumbdown:

Btw, we actually won a gold medal in fencing!:yay:

I thought it was over for the french fencers (?) but I guess it was just for the female ones :bleh:

I also heard about that..it's beyond horrible :thumbdown:

Btw, we actually won a gold medal in fencing!

I thought it was over for the french fencers (?) but I guess it was just for the female ones

ooo that's exciting! congrats:clap:

Did anyone watch the Women's All around Gymnastics? :blink: i was getting really worried about the scoring, even the commentators were saying something was really messed up! but at least the Americans took gold and silver:punk: Naustia Lician [sp?] won, and Shawn Johnson too:yay:

Michael Phelps is still amazing:mf_rosetinted:

He has his own butt massager!:shocked:

ooo that's exciting! congrats:clap:

Did anyone watch the Women's All around Gymnastics? :blink: i was getting really worried about the scoring, even the commentators were saying something was really messed up! but at least the Americans took gold and silver Naustia Lician [sp?] won, and Shawn Johnson too:yay:

Nope,sorry, only seen the gymnastics with men :naughty:

Great about the medals! You americans take them all :roftl:

Nope,sorry, only seen the gymnastics with men

Great about the medals! You americans take them all :roftl:

it seems like it:roftl: but i saw a count up of gold medals, and china has 22! :shocked:america had like 17 or something, but america has a total of 43 medals, and china had like 35 or something:naughty:

i bet the guys gymnatics is fun to watch:das::roftl: haha, i watch women's because it comes on at the right time when i'm doing nothing sooo:naughty:

it seems like it:roftl: but i saw a count up of gold medals, and china has 22! america had like 17 or something, but america has a total of 43 medals, and china had like 35 or something

i bet the guys gymnatics is fun to watch:das::roftl: haha, i watch women's because it comes on at the right time when i'm doing nothing sooo:naughty:

That's right :bleh: I saw a documentary about sports in chinese schools which showed how important it was there.They train for crazy amounts of time and that very young.

Indeed :das::naughty:

actually no,i admired them for the opening ceremony,i figured they made the kid do playback for safety reasons,but not to let the original voice on stage because she's not cute enough? ....it's disgusting

ur shocked because they dope their athletes?

no, i was shocked they didn't let the original voice out...that's a stupid reason to don't let her show up on a stage.

and yes, the opening ceremony was awesome, i agree!

about the doping ...well they're not the only ones...:thumbdown:

I bet

But if it's any comfort,he had it lower in the past

What?!

And I missed it???

Damn...

Nadal lost?

th_------.gif

:lmfao:

Sorry.. laughing at House... not that Rafa lost...

Did anyone watch the Women's All around Gymnastics? i was getting really worried about the scoring, even the commentators were saying something was really messed up! but at least the Americans took gold and silver:punk: Naustia Lician [sp?] won, and Shawn Johnson too:yay:

Nope... it's never on when I go to watch it...

And can I volunteer f that job? :das:

Can't believe I;m just now finding this thread.:blink:

:crybaby:I'm so very sad you guys!

Novak Djokovic lost in the tennis semis. He almost won the match also, because he was playing better than his opponent.

AND he cried as he was walking off the court at the end ):

I just want to give him a biiiiigggg hug!

Awww, poor guy.:tears:

China has 11 more gold medals than the US!:shocked:

*should just be happy that the country is in the top ten, but can't get over the gold medal issue*

:yay::yay:

Canada has finally won some medals!

Wrestler, 27 year old Carol Huynh, captured the first GOLD for Canada!

20 minutes later,Tonya Verbeek won the BRONZE medal in the 55 kg weight class of wrestling.

Canada's first medal of the 2008 Summer Games was SILVER won by rowers David Calder and Scott Frandsen.

Finally.

:yay::yay:

Canada has finally won some medals!

Wrestler, 27 year old Carol Huynh, captured the first GOLD for Canada!

20 minutes later,Tonya Verbeek won the BRONZE medal in the 55 kg weight class of wrestling.

Canada's first medal of the 2008 Summer Games was SILVER won by rowers David Calder and Scott Frandsen.

Finally.

Say what? Yipee!:yay: Finally we got something:yay:

:crybaby:I'm so very sad you guys!

Novak Djokovic lost in the tennis semis. He almost won the match also, because he was playing better than his opponent.

AND he cried as he was walking off the court at the end ):

I just want to give him a biiiiigggg hug!

I think saying that he was playing better is making things a bit easy. because in the first set he certainly wasn't playing better. nadal was even A LOT better then. in the second set I admit that he was superior. in the third set they were playing pretty much on the same level, which made it such a great match!! I've watched a lot of tennis in my life, but this is one of the best matches I have ever seen :wub2: they both certainly deserved to win, but Nadal was a wee bit stronger mentally I believe. I understand your and his frustration, it was really a bad way to end the match too.

anyway I want nadal to win gold, he so deserves it, he's just amazing :wub2:

i havent really watched the olympics but today my friend told me that during vollyball they were plying a mika song in the backround!!!!!!!! i freaked out i wished i had watched it so much...she didnt know which song it was but she said that it was definetly mika

REPRESENT :punk:

Woooo Novak Djokovic won Bronze. Yayyy.

Anyways.

Hahaha.

*obsessed*

:yay: :yay: :groupwave: :groupwave:

and we won one silver yesterday too, not sure about expression in English, think it's butterfly? not sure, swimming anyway :thumb_yello:

I think saying that he was playing better is making things a bit easy. because in the first set he certainly wasn't playing better. nadal was even A LOT better then. in the second set I admit that he was superior. in the third set they were playing pretty much on the same level, which made it such a great match!! I've watched a lot of tennis in my life, but this is one of the best matches I have ever seen :wub2: they both certainly deserved to win, but Nadal was a wee bit stronger mentally I believe. I understand your and his frustration, it was really a bad way to end the match too.

anyway I want nadal to win gold, he so deserves it, he's just amazing :wub2:

I'm pretty sure Nadal will win. I mean, with the way he's been playing recently...

I'm glad that Federer won the doubles gold./ He looked SOOOO happy!

Yes... yes he did... the Aussies were close behind though... and were actually in front at one stage!

And you just made my day! :das:

*Perves on Michael Phelps' body*

Did he really? That guy is a swimming machine!

You know how much he eats right? Well on some show like Extra or something like that, they showed his breakfest alone. My jaw dropped at the amount of food! There was SO and it was like 4000 calories. That's like more than 2 days worth of food for some people:roftl: But anyways, they had the reporter guy try and eat it:lmao:

yeah apparently he eats 8000 to 10,000 calories a day. and never cooks for himself. Incredible.

and yes *perves on his body as well* :das:

and during the vollyball it was Grace Kelly they were playing :punk:

Doesn't cook for himself? Pssht, he's a grown man, he should learn:naughty:

But yeah, he eats an incredible amount of food. But burns most of it when he swims/works out. Because if he didn't, he would have a body half as fit as his.