The Beijing Olympics!

nico_collard

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Doping doping shalala lalaaaaa :mf_rosetinted:

I'm just saying...they doped the hell out of so many athletes til now ,and they have a fixation to win...

*gigglesnort*

We were talking in class yesterday about how interesting it is that China are so far ahead of everyone else (esp the US) and it's not even 1/2 way through....

I love your sig... the excitable Michael Phelps...

There was something very interesting in the gossip part of the newspaper today about Michael... it seems that NBC were less than impressed when Michael refused to be interviewed after winning yet another gold medal :naughty:... the reporter made sure they mentioned how NBC forked out loads of money to get broadcast rights and pushed for the morning finals so they could show the finals during the best time for the Americans... :naughty:

Oh, and the Aussie girls won another gold! And got a world record!

Go Steph and the girls!

(oh, it's so sad! I can't remeber who else is in the team!)

I could watch it but eerrr umm boss<points> is lurking :naughty:

You must win something , no medals for france yet?:shocked:

But it's okay if you're on the MFC? :naughty:

No, we did win stuff! But not as many as we thought we would...nothing in frencing though

Ohh they must be the same across the world :naughty:

Good chance...

The teacher I had wanted us to figure out how to get around the blocked sites on the server so she could watch the water polo :naughty:

Bloody public servants...

Camelia Potec was 0.03 secs off the Olympic Record in the 800m freesyle

Thank u very much :glasses2:

Whoa... damn close...

MFC is kinda accepted now ... but yeh good point :roftl::roftl:

I'm impressed that they accepted it...

*gigglesnort*

We were talking in class yesterday about how interesting it is that China are so far ahead of everyone else (esp the US) and it's not even 1/2 way through....

I love your sig... the excitable Michael Phelps...

There was something very interesting in the gossip part of the newspaper today about Michael... it seems that NBC were less than impressed when Michael refused to be interviewed after winning yet another gold medal :naughty:... the reporter made sure they mentioned how NBC forked out loads of money to get broadcast rights and pushed for the morning finals so they could show the finals during the best time for the Americans... :naughty:

Oh, and the Aussie girls won another gold! And got a world record!

Go Steph and the girls!

(oh, it's so sad! I can't remeber who else is in the team!)

I won't believe the Chinese team is clean,especially with things that happened in the past. I think they learned from the doped up former German Republic :naughty: They perfected it

Seriously,you see chinese swimmers popping outa nowhere winning medals and beating world records...how convenient...the Olympics are in China

This will sound bad but I love pages where I posted,I always see the man yelling his lungs out

About the interview,I kinda knew it would happen,I was surprised he gave any interview til now :lol3:

I want to make sure it's clear how I hate NBC for screwing with every athlete out there,forcing them to swim finals in the morning. Phelps or any other athlete does not owe anything to them,the network only did it for the money,the finals are in prime time,so let's be serious

If I were Phelps I wouldn't give them any interview just because he has to wake up at 6 am because of them :naughty:

The aussie record was damn amazing! more than 5 secs! :shocked:

Whoa... damn close...

I'm curious bout the final

I won't believe the Chinese team is clean,especially with things that happened in the past. I think they learned from the doped up former German Republic :naughty: They perfected it

Seriously,you see chinese swimmers popping outa nowhere winning medals and beating world records...how convenient...the Olympics are in China

It's very hard to believe that they're all 100% clean... apparently there was a documentary on in Australia about the availability of steroids in Beijing... apparently if you ask for them at pharmacies and doctor's surgeries, they'll inject you if you say you're an athlete...

This will sound bad but I love pages where I posted,I always see the man yelling his lungs out

All I see is how low his swimmers are :das:

Geez he's got a nice body... wouldn't mind helping him dry off :das:

About the interview,I kinda knew it would happen,I was surprised he gave any interview til now :lol3:

I want to make sure it's clear how I hate NBC for screwing with every athlete out there,forcing them to swim finals in the morning. Phelps or any other athlete does not owe anything to them,the network only did it for the money,the finals are in prime time,so let's be serious

If I were Phelps I wouldn't give them any interview just because he has to wake up at 6 am because of them.

The aussie record was damn amazing! more than 5 secs! :shocked:

I was surprised he refused to be honest... not that I've seen any finals with him in it :sneaky2:

And don't worry, I hate them too... sort of revenge isn't it? :naughty:

It sure was! I only saw repeats of it... apparently the team that came 4th was inside the world record...

I'm curious bout the final

Same... should be good...

Well, I best be off to bed... I have to do a whole lot of school work tomorrow before work...

Night!

It's very hard to believe that they're all 100% clean... apparently there was a documentary on in Australia about the availability of steroids in Beijing... apparently if you ask for them at pharmacies and doctor's surgeries, they'll inject you if you say you're an athlete...

That easy? :roftl: Ok...so we know why the nice people said they'd win the most medals

All I see is how low his swimmers are :das:

Geez he's got a nice body... wouldn't mind helping him dry off :das:

:naughty: I bet

But if it's any comfort,he had it lower in the past

I was surprised he refused to be honest... not that I've seen any finals with him in it :sneaky2:

And don't worry, I hate them too... sort of revenge isn't it? :naughty:

It sure was! I only saw repeats of it... apparently the team that came 4th was inside the world record...

It's not like he doesn't have a diva in him :naughty: ,but who knows what the reasons were

:shocked: i just read the daily menu of Michael Phelps...he's having 12.000 calories daily...and he's eating.....a lot....

but well he loses 10.000 calories/day only by training.

:shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

anway...Michael Phelps is awesome!

Got a link to his menu? I just know he eats loadsa ice cream :lmao:

they showed it on the telly... it would take me one week to eat all the food he's eating in a single day...really!

oh and he's eating loads of mayo with bread...(yuck!)

they showed it on the telly... it would take me one week to eat all the food he's eating in a single day...really!

oh and he's eating loads of mayo with bread...(yuck!)

romanians show that? I'm impressed but now I'm questioning if they got it right :roftl:

mayo and bread is gross,but then again peanut butter and jelly...? :boxed:

" Phelps lends a new spin to the phrase "Breakfast of Champions" by starting off his day by eating three fried-egg sandwiches loaded with cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, fried onions and mayonnaise.

He follows that up with two cups of coffee, a five-egg omelet, a bowl of grits, three slices of French toast topped with powdered sugar and three chocolate-chip pancakes. "

How big is this man's stomach? :blink:

I don't know if this has been posted before but:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/asia-pacific/7556058.stm

that's so mean! =[

I don't know if it was posted,but I read about it too

I can't believe they did it! And for the record,that kid is damn cute,I would have rather seen her

Shows to what lengths some will go.... can I sing the doping song now ?