• 13/14th December
    • 20/21st December
    • 27/28th December

• Replies 895
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1) This thing is fancy dress now? Noooo! Are we talking seasonal outfits or true mfc tom-foolery?

2) Wendy stop coaxing people into thinking mika will come, lol, thats worse than telling kids santa isnt real....wait....thats actually fun....never mind.

3) Kata if your drinking im staying away, your hard enough to deal with sober, let alone within grasp of FD and alcohol. I'll put the met. on speed dial just incase.

hi Kath :wub2: i'm really good thanks... and you?

I'm still here most of the time..even if i'm not as prolific posting:naughty: I like to at least try and keep up....although it can be hard... I went on hols for 2 weeks... 57000+ posts when i came back:shocked::roftl:

I would love to make this meet up.. but unfortunately i won't be able to get... but I hope you all have a blast... and keep Freddie away from your skirts... he has a bit of a thing for them:roftl::roftl:

I will not let him get near my beautiful but way to expensive new skirt! :boxed:

1) This thing is fancy dress now? Noooo! Are we talking seasonal outfits or true mfc tom-foolery?

2) Wendy stop coaxing people into thinking mika will come, lol, thats worse than telling kids santa isnt real....wait....thats actually fun....never mind.

3) Kata if your drinking im staying away, your hard enough to deal with sober, let alone within grasp of FD and alcohol. I'll put the met. on speed dial just incase.

I think some people will come fancy dress, some people won't.

I think it's a good thing Mika won't be there. If he were I would be a little distracted and I wouldn't be the only one :naughty:. Now I can focus on you all, that's the reason why I want to come, to see you IRL and to party with you:yay:! But hey, if Mika would insist on coming I wouldn't be the one to stop him :naughty:.

I have been trying to say he WONT be there - why would he be -

its only his fanclub :roftl:

Has anyone thought of Backpackers Hostels ..for those of us that are more strapped for cash than others .....

I think some folk would consider that, and others not. Maybe if you

could post a few links folk could check them out and make up their

minds about them :thumb_yello:

I am fine thanks Andi - shame you can't come in November :(

I was a no, then a maybe, now a yes, but may go back to a maybe -

not sure :insane: But I am probably a probably!!! :roftl:

You are already a yes on the RSVP list :naughty:.

well if we go anyone up for sharing with me & beckar ???

I'm happy to have other young people share with us & happy to look after them if parents worried about them going. I have a number of CRB checks & am a leader @ Brownies & St John Ambulance cadets.

Beckar will be with me she is 17yrs

I am happy with whatever you decide Kath!!

So that I get the blame?:naughty:

hi Kath :wub2: i'm really good thanks... and you?

I'm still here most of the time..even if i'm not as prolific posting: I like to at least try and keep up....although it can be hard... I went on hols for 2 weeks... 57000+ posts when i came back

I would love to make this meet up.. but unfortunately i won't be able to get... but I hope you all have a blast... and keep Freddie away from your skirts... he has a bit of a thing for them

That's a shame Andi............but probably better to save money for the gigs...sure to be lots next year, says Kath, hopefully!:naughty: Looking forward to seeing you then, I am sure I will be in Newcastle if there is one there....and there better be!:naughty:

Its an MFC meet - why would Mika be invited?

:naughty:

:roftl:

Has anyone checked Battersea or Marylebone Travelodge's yet?

Not too keen on Battersea Rose............it was ok but it certainly isn't central and isn't near a tube.............the local cafe was ok for brekkers though!:naughty:

Rose, I have just been on the Travelodge page (again!) and I can't see Marylebone...does it go under a different name?

There is def a Travelodge in Marylebone - I have seen it listed. I wondered about it because it seems fairly central.

Is there? is this the area we are all staying at , makes sense if we all stay i one travelodge I would say :thumb_yello:

Lets go for it if they have availability then.......all we have to do is find it!:naughty: