• 8/9th November
    • 15/16th November
    • 22/23rd November
    • 29/30th November
    • 6/7th December
    • 13/14th December
    • 20/21st December
    • 27/28th December

Well, Brixton is one of the worst areas in London, the crime is very bad, and basically no, it's not safe for people to be roaming around at night.

Try and find a bit of info about it, hehe...

I'm not saying of course that stuff WILL happen to one, but that one needs to be careful and keep their eyes open, and I think that most MFC'ers who came for the shows had no clue about how bad it actually is :boxed:

That wasn't the best idea, no :wink2:

I knew it wasn't the best part, but not that it was so bad. Thank god I didn't give that John person my number then:naughty:

No but it's never certain if anything will happen to someone, but at some places the chances are higher. Gosh the crime here is a joke then:roftl:

I'd never stay a night before a gig. Apart from finding it totally useless, I'm not comfortable staying anywhere alone at night:blink:

Aren't there a lot of stabbing in London lately?:blink:

• Replies 895
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Aren't there a lot of stabbing in London lately?:blink:

Oh yes.. but hey there's crime everywhere you go really.

And I vote for Central London too, there's much more transport so it's easier for people to get back, and it's a bit more safer cos there are so many people there.

Oh yes.. but hey there's crime everywhere you go really.

And I vote for Central London too, there's much more transport so it's easier for people to get back, and it's a bit more safer cos there are so many people there.

True:naughty:

I think central London is better then:naughty:

True:naughty:

I think central London is better then:naughty:

But more expensive, all the Travelodges near the centre are around £69 a night even if you book now.

I'm not sure if Kath will be happy with your suggestion :naughty:.

To what airport I have to book my flight to, London has lots of airports! :shocked:

Does Kath not like Christmas music :shocked:

Ohh I would say Stanstead but You need someone like babs or a london person to tell you , Im not 100% sure of London airports:thumb_yello:

Yes but that's not music!

But more expensive, all the Travelodges near the centre are around £69 a night even if you book now.

Is that per person Rose or per room?

I can also do the weekend before....is it the 22nd? Don't want Sarahlou throwing a wobbly:naughty: But then I see Sariflor can't do that one....(I think I read that)..............trouble is, there will never be a weekend that suits everyone.

I would agree about the airports....any of them have good links in so it is just a case of where you can get the cheapest flight to.

With easyjet one can go from Amsterdam to London Gatwick, Luton and Stansted. That's it. The costs are about the same.

Kath, I always wonder when I read your signature (and I do it every time you write something :bleh:) if you like your large bacardi diet and coke with or without ice! :naughty:

With easyjet one can go from Amsterdam to London Gatwick, Luton and Stansted. That's it. The costs are about the same.

Kath, I always wonder when I read your signature (and I do it every time you write something :bleh:) if you like your large bacardi diet and coke with or without ice! :naughty:

Well, Monie............... I have Weealx to 'thank' for that little gem and I am relying (possibly inadvisably) on it being correct:naughty: but , for the record, I like it large, and with ice and lemon!:naughty:

Well, Monie............... I have Weealx to 'thank' for that little gem and I am relying (possibly inadvisably) on it being correct:naughty: but , for the record, I like it large, and with ice and lemon!:naughty:

Ah, I understand :bleh:. Now it says that you want a large bacardi diet with cokes and ice (no ice). :naughty:. Wich is fun and it'll keep the dutchies puzzled :wink2:.

Ah, I understand :bleh:. Now it says that you want a large bacardi diet with cokes and ice (no ice). :naughty:. Wich is fun and it'll keep the dutchies puzzled :wink2:.

:roftl: I can't change it as my thingy has been changed now and I can only have two images so even if I taken something away now it won't let me keep the rest of my sigi.........all very odd!

I forgot to answer the airport bit of your post..........I will be flying into Stansted as that is where Ryanair fly into from my local airport.

Well, don't change it then, I am not puzzled anymore and if anyone still is they have to ask you as well (or wait till the xmasparty and watch you drinking bacardi with or without ice :naughty:).

So you are going to Stansted, I suppose it's easy to get from there to the center of London?

Other Dutchies, where are you flying to?

Well, don't change it then, I am not puzzled anymore and if anyone still is they have to ask you as well (or wait till the xmasparty and watch you drinking bacardi with or without ice :naughty:).

So you are going to Stansted, I suppose it's easy to get from there to the center of London?

Other Dutchies, where are you flying to?

Yes, you can either get the train or the coach....both straight from the airport into central London.

I aren't too fussy about the ice.........I like it, but at home I can't usually be bothered to walk to the freezer which is in the garage!:naughty: So usually, like tonight, I don't bother!

Yes but that's not music!

Is that per person Rose or per room?

I can also do the weekend before....is it the 22nd? Don't want Sarahlou throwing a wobbly:naughty: But then I see Sariflor can't do that one....(I think I read that)..............trouble is, there will never be a weekend that suits everyone.

I would agree about the airports....any of them have good links in so it is just a case of where you can get the cheapest flight to.

That's the cheapest standard room, per night, which is either twin beds or double bed, some of them around the centre go up to £110 per room, per night.

I'd love to come :punk:

Plans? Anything set in stone yet?

Maybe somebody should just let me know what you guys decide you want to do and I'll see if I can(afford to :boxed: ) make arrangements to come along. :bleh:

lol

Whatta girl :punk:

Looks like the 29th/30th Novemeber!!

Im sure we will have a loose plan soon :newyear:

Tell me the city, tell when and i'll be there. :biggrin2:

I'll be in London around November 8th but it seems to be a little bit early. :fisch:

*Ryanair 29/30th November* :shocked: Oh my god! 30€

I wish i could have a serious answer. *No, no, wait, wait, can't buy it now. That would be so stupid but it's so cheap but...but...ok...wait for an answer* :chkn:

Whatta girl :punk:

Looks like the 29th/30th Novemeber!!

Im sure we will have a loose plan soon :newyear:

*Ryanair 29/30th November* :shocked: Oh my god! 30€

I wish i could have a serious answer. *No, no, wait, wait, can't buy it now. That would be so stupid but it's so cheap but...but...ok...wait for an answer* :chkn:

so i'm not the only one checking ryanair site...

we DO need the date!!!

I have a feeling he'll add a gig on the date we chose just to piss us off :naughty:

i was thinking the same, he's waiting to see what the date is going to be to plan the new tour :mf_rosetinted:

I think everyone is getting impatient (including myself!) so that we can start to make arrangements but as some people are on holiday I guess it is only fair to wait a little longer:thumb_yello: