• Replies 895
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sod it , Im going to open that weather thread:roftl::thumb_yello:

I thought you had done that by now!:naughty:

Wendy, are you really coming! That's good news! :boing:

I can also push a weal chair if necessary, I pushed my mother in laws a lot and I don't drink much as I don't feel well after having had more then 1 or 2 glasses of anything (unless it's juice) :naughty:. So rest asure, that part will be allright.

I assume there's no decision made about the hotel yet?

I thought you had done that by now!:naughty:

Wendy, are you really coming! That's good news! :boing:

I can also push a weal chair if necessary, I pushed my mother in laws a lot and I don't drink much as I don't feel well after having had more then 1 or 2 glasses of anything (unless it's juice) :naughty:. So rest asure, that part will be allright.

I assume there's no decision made about the hotel yet?

Thanks Monie - I guess I will not be stuck then :wink2:

Maybe you can join us on Sunday for breakfast?

Greasy breakfast to cure the hangover Sarah? :punk:

A lovely idea, guys, but I am not around that weekend at all. It's right in the middle of our winter pilgrimage to get some sunshine in the Canaries. Mind you...nothing's actually booked yet...hmmmm....I wonder if Tuesday - Tuesday the following week would be cheaper than Thursday - Thursday...

Just off to investigate!!

A lovely idea, guys, but I am not around that weekend at all. It's right in the middle of our winter pilgrimage to get some sunshine in the Canaries. Mind you...nothing's actually booked yet...hmmmm....I wonder if Tuesday - Tuesday the following week would be cheaper than Thursday - Thursday...

Tuesday is usually cheaper to book :wink2:

Bring Andy for part of it - we can have a Scottish natter :naughty:

Tuesday is usually cheaper to book :wink2:

Bring Andy for part of it - we can have a Scottish natter :naughty:

I did think about asking him if he wanted to go too....after all, he's been to a few gigs, has met a few MFCers and listens to LICM a lot (admittedly it's not through choice....:naughty:)....heck, he's practically one of us!!!

Right - off to look at holidays....:plane::surfing:

I did think about asking him if he wanted to go too....after all, he's been to a few gigs, has met a few MFCers and listens to LICM a lot (admittedly it's not through choice....:naughty:)....heck, he's practically one of us!!!

Right - off to look at holidays....:plane::surfing:

Fingers, toes and everything else crossed for you. I would really

LOVE it if you could be there :wub2:

Thanks Monie - I guess I will not be stuck then :wink2:

You will certainly not be. I guess in the end we might end up fighting about who is allowed to push your chair :wink2:.

Investigate! You go girl!:thumb_yello:

Yeh a party with shopping and some sight seeing etc , going with da flow :thumb_yello:

Yeh Wendo can be the youngling rep :thumb_yello:

Respectable?? reallly???:naughty:

:punk:

You wouldn't mind a youngling coming along though would you? I don't wana be a pain!

I don't mind going with da flow..... :bleh: Just London is so big, it scares me!

My b/f will help me out if I decide I can go :biggrin2:

So I am a maybe now!!! :dance_man:

:shocked:yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ( I knew you would come if at all possible!:roftl:)

Bound to be:mf_rosetinted::naughty:

OK.................so is that a definate then? 29/30th? so we can go ahead and book trains/planes/hotels?

Any ideas on the hotels then?

Good point about having to wait in a restaurant............what about a takeaway and a knees up in the hotel? (just a thought)

:shocked:yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ( I knew you would come if at all possible!:roftl:)

Bound to be:mf_rosetinted::naughty:

OK.................so is that a definate then? 29/30th? so we can go ahead and book trains/planes/hotels?

Any ideas on the hotels then?

Good point about having to wait in a restaurant............what about a takeaway and a knees up in the hotel? (just a thought)

If we went for a takeaway - would we be able to eat it in the hotel?

If we went for a takeaway - would we be able to eat it in the hotel?

Yeah, I did wonder about that..............probably not a very sensible idea really!:naughty:

Wendi, fingers crossed then!:thumb_yello:

Fingers, toes and everything else crossed for you. I would really

LOVE it if you could be there :wub2:

You will certainly not be. I guess in the end we might end up fighting about who is allowed to push your chair :wink2:.

Investigate! You go girl!:thumb_yello:

I would love it if I were there too :wub2:

I'll let you know how I get on....

It's fine with me (all the weekends in november are fine with me).

Maybe if we make a reservation in a restaurant we don't have to wait so long?

Or maybe if the hotel has got a good restaurant we can eat there? But a restaurant might be nicer.