• 8/9th November
    • 15/16th November
    • 22/23rd November
    • 29/30th November
    • 6/7th December
    • 13/14th December
    • 20/21st December
    • 27/28th December

That's the cheapest standard room, per night, which is either twin beds or double bed, some of them around the centre go up to £110 per room, per night.

Thanks Rose. I guess when we have a date we can then decide on hotels.:thumb_yello:

• Replies 895
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think someone should send Mika a message to tell him we are planning a get together and as many people will be travelling and wouldn't be able to afford to do so twice.............if he WAS planning a gig could he please tell us now so that we don't all end up being pissed off?

Bagsy not me:naughty:

Well, don't change it then, I am not puzzled anymore and if anyone still is they have to ask you as well (or wait till the xmasparty and watch you drinking bacardi with or without ice :naughty:).

So you are going to Stansted, I suppose it's easy to get from there to the center of London?

Other Dutchies, where are you flying to?

Don't know yet, depends on my travelmates:mf_rosetinted:

I think someone should send Mika a message to tell him we are planning a get together and as many people will be travelling and wouldn't be able to afford to do so twice.............if he WAS planning a gig could he please tell us now so that we don't all end up being pissed off?

Bagsy not me:naughty:

I don't know what bagsy means but other than that I think your idea is great!:thumb_yello:

Freddie?

Want to make a phone call....?:wink2:

I don't know what bagsy means but other than that I think your idea is great!:thumb_yello:

Freddie?

Want to make a phone call....?:wink2:

Sorry Sienna, it means I don't want to do it!:naughty:

I will be off MFC for about a week now so please text me (Rose?) if we have a definate date. Ta:thumb_yello:

Don't know yet, depends on my travelmates:mf_rosetinted:

Maybe we can travel together, the dutchies. Depends of course also on when you want to be there. I will probably go not to late on Saturday to be able to see something of London. It's a long time since I have been there.

Maybe we can travel together, the dutchies. Depends of course also on when you want to be there. I will probably go not to late on Saturday to be able to see something of London. It's a long time since I have been there.

Yeah that was my plan as well!:naughty: I mean, last time in London, the only thing I've seen was the queue of the Carlington Academy so I wanna play the tourist this time:naughty:

My mom was a bit drunk on Wednesday so I asked her and she was fine with it :roftl:

That's good news Starrats, you certainly know how to pick the moments to ask your mother questions :naughty:.

So 3 dutchies going already, anyone else? :punk:

That's good news Starrats, you certainly know how to pick the moments to ask your mother questions :naughty:.

So 3 dutchies going already, anyone else? :punk:

Babz maybe...if there are hot guitarists and she has enough money riiight?:naughty:

I is going if you is going:mf_rosetinted:

aaah that's good

So i guess we are going then :naughty::roftl:

That's good news Starrats, you certainly know how to pick the moments to ask your mother questions .

So 3 dutchies going already, anyone else?

Yeah I'm to smart for this world :mf_rosetinted::roftl:

Yeah 3 dutchie down :punk:

a lot more to go :naughty:

Babz maybe...if there are hot guitarists and she has enough money riiight?:naughty:

Well, it must be possible to arrange some hot guitarist :serenade:.

Want me to book you a room girls!:roftl::naughty:

You know wich hotel it is going to be then :naughty:?

Hellooooo

Id say 29th/30th , that was the original date and also the highest polly

Unless anyone mega doesnt agree we can go for that:thumb_yello:

I'd only be able to make the night of the 30th I think but I guess it's the international or non-londoners who we need to organise dates around. I can pop in and out as I please :naughty: I don't need to book anything!

I am planning to be in London for my birthday which is January 6, i will probably get there sometime in the end of december so if the party will take place at either 27 or 28 of December, i'll surly be there. Otherwise it might have to wait till a Mika gig, either way will be good :D