MIKA's possible girlfriend

mika-obsessive-13

What should Mika and Adele call their twins?  

197 members have voted

1. 1. What should Mika and Adele call their twins?

• Adelka and Madele
    • Zorro and Alice
    • Munchkin and Cupcake Jr
    • Bob Geranium and Adela Pangela
    • Candy and Farfadelle

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

But do they have babies with them as well? :bleh:

Are you insinuating he's dating Adele for the sake of hiding his homosexuality, or just that he's bisexual? :thumbdown: I hope you're not thinking Adele is just a suggorate mother and that Mika's lover will have to adopt them? Sounds plausible, tho... :naughty:

When a thread is growing this fast you can be sure that the jokers are in charge and there's nothing to be taken seriously!:thumb_yello:

Oh sorry, sometimes I take it too deep... I don't have such an imagination as you guys :naughty:

Or maybe I'm being too serious and it's MFC's humour.

Just stick around ,relax, and join the fun...:naughty:

they'll be fine when they move in the same house

they are planning to move on september right?

I thought that Adele had already started re-decorating the basement? She moves in in the next few weeks I think...and can't wait for a few of the legendary Mama Penni meals upstairs :wub2: ... Gosh does this mean now that Mika will need to learn to cook? If he's gonna be a married man and all that...

Me too!

It's also a well known fact that Adele had trouble conceiving but after learning many new postions on their Indian retreat and lots of practice, they finally hit the jackpot! Twins!

jackpot indeed! :punk:Maybe the wand is magical after all...

Gosh read it carefully! He's not moving in with her! I think he needs time to let his mind grow before he's ready for that big step

Something else will be growing before that, so he better make it quick!!:naughty:

that name was reserved for his dog not his kid. goodness.:mf_rosetinted:

Oops! My mistake then for suggesting it. Haahhahaha!

oh god, if this is true, i wont listen adele any more! i want mika stay single forever, im sorry but he belongs to us!!!!!!

anyways, the pics are so not showing a relationship there... they could be walking to a bar to have a drink and discuss about music (hope so! http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/images/icons/icon9.gif )

Wow....Isn't Mika lucky to have such tolerant and generous fans....And not posessive whatsoever.

Yes,it all might be true,it's normal that they can't be locked up behind walls,that sucks,but why he wasn't in the bad mood with the girl No1?

Well, they are obviously very comfortable together if they can show their bad moods to the world then.

Of course they did, big enough to carry their own nappies :naughty:

LMAOOO . Talk about raising independent kids, jeez!

*subscribes thread*

Oooo I really need to sleep, but I HAD to read this all and I'm crying because I laughed too hard...

This is hilarious!

Guys, did you also know Mika was married before and that he had to divorce so that he could be with Adele?

Night night

Are you insinuating he's dating Adele for the sake of hiding his homosexuality, or just that he's bisexual? :thumbdown: I hope you're not thinking Adele is just a suggorate mother and that Mika's lover will have to adopt them? Sounds plausible, tho... :naughty:

Erm...:blush-anim-cl:

I hope you're talking about the portable wiz equipment here. Otherwise: :bonk:

Wow....Isn't Mika lucky to have such tolerant and generous fans....And not posessive whatsoever.

Shhh, she's new to the business. Give her a little time :bleh:

It's not about the McDonalds...:naughty:

Sorry,you missed the point :giveup:

Anyway,I hope they'll be happy together and I wish them sooo many front covers in magazines...:thumb_yello: I cheer for them :thumb_yello:

Whereas I think YOU missed the point, but whatever...

I thought that Adele had already started re-decorating the basement? She moves in in the next few weeks I think...and can't wait for a few of the legendary Mama Penni meals upstairs :wub2: ... Gosh does this mean now that Mika will need to learn to cook? If he's gonna be a married man and all that...

Something else will be growing before that, so he better make it quick!!:naughty:

Well, they are obviously very comfortable together if they can show their bad moods to the world then.

Oh,I see you all have accepted the argument that Adele is Mika's girlfriend.

What about Andy then? Is he left with a broken heart?

Yup... So...

When are they going to be born? :naughty:

Gosh read it carefully! He's not moving in with her! I think he needs time to let his mind grow before he's ready for that big step

OOOHHH, you have no idea how tempted I am to comment on this but I won't.:biggrin2:

It would be too mean even for this thread!:naughty:

OOOHHHH!!!:boing:

Noone is joking though sienna ?? :shocked:

:roftl::wink2:

:thumb_yello:

Oh,I see you all have accepted the argument that Adele is Mika's girlfriend.

What about Andy then? Is he left with a broken heart?

Maybe he is not, but has left...

Or mayyybe Michael is not Michael but Andy in fact :shocked: and there are little Andies on the way now :wub2:

OOOHHH, you have no idea how tempted I am to comment on this but I won't.

It would be too mean even for this thread!:naughty:

OOOHHHH!!!:boing:

:roftl::lmfao: sienna! :bonk:

I would never wanna be with someone who smokes. :thumbdown:

i smoke, so there is no chance for us to be together:no:

Guys, did you also know Mika was married before and that he had to divorce so that he could be with Adele?

mika is very sensitive about his ex wife, so no speculations about this subject:thumb_yello:

i smoke, so there is no chance for us to be together:no:

mika is very sensitive about his ex wife, so no speculations about this subject:thumb_yello:

Thanks, i was about to interfere... really, the ex wife is a touchy subject. When you know the whole story... oh well... :tears: