Go To MikaSounds - Blog Updates Thread (Part 3)

Fmbm

I wanted to comment that these backstage glimpses were the best- no the poetry was- no the art was and that the dvd sounded fantastic and... then I realised I sounded like a gibbering idiot so I changed it to something like "that's interesting, I was too far from the stage to undertand what was going on" and now I feel REALLY MEAN.

Don't worry, I commented something similar :naughty:. No need to feel mean, he knows that we love him; Why would we spend time on his blog otherwise? :naughty:

You can also type it as 2 s's, right?:naughty:

Exactly! But I like to have the big B, it just looks cool...

Yeah i think the DVD's gonna be good!!!!! yeah, that would suggest it's nearly done, so it should be out soooooo!! yaaay!

Yes, Sara, great minds.......lol. are you back in London? Maybe he's going out for dinner, and maybe yer connection will lead ye to the same restaurant..... bring your camera :mf_rosetinted::bleh:

I am, I am...

But I reckon that if he's in London he may only be going up to mum's anyway lol!

And I need an early night, have to get up before 6 tomorrow so no prancing around the city trying to find His Royal Curliness :naughty:

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Don't worry, I commented something similar :naughty:. No need to feel mean, he knows that we love him; Why would we spend time on his blog otherwise? :naughty:

I am, I am...

But I reckon that if he's in London he may only be going up to mum's anyway lol!

And I need an early night, have to get up before 6 tomorrow so no prancing around the city trying to find His Royal Curliness :naughty:

It looks like a B anyway:naughty:

His Royal Curliness:roftl:I like that!

I think they had trouble with it getting there and getting it ready or so.

oh right. I can imagine, if it's that big!

Don't forget, I live in Argentina, everything is ridiculous here.

My brother wanted to buy a game online, but he couldn't because the delivery was more expensive

that sucks!!!!! But I reeeeeally want to go to Argentina some day! :wink2: The accent is my favourite in the world!!!

I am, I am...

Oh, yeah you're probably right!

6am? :shocked: good luck! I can't handle mornings!

Yes, that's what I thought, but ... I don't know... bungee jumping in caves just doesn't sound right :roftl:

hahahaha that sounds....painful :roftl:

Not me- but this way we get twice the fun- the show we thought we saw and the show Mika thought we saw

Well there were tons of things to see and I guess no one saw exactly the same thing considering we didn't have all the same views on the show!

That's why I can't wait for the dvd to come up so I can see it all again (and might discover a LOT of stuff :naughty:) :wub2:

Surprise surprise!

I go off for MY dinner and to charge the phone up, and the birthday boy flits in to post a blog. LOL!

Good plug for the DVD, ha ha.

Talking of caves, I asked if he knew of any that he could recommend, for me to move into when this flipping DVD comes out. Heh heh!

I am, I am...

he doesn't use the "cupcake" at the end anymore? :naughty:

Well, I posted saying that I thought it was a bit pointless to keep saying ooh I'm comment #1, etc, and asking for him to go to countries, but I got a snarky reply from someone asking me to chill

sariflor :

Date: August 16, 2008 @ 2:57 am

Now I don’t want to be rude, or horrible, but I really, REALLY, wish that people would stop posting comments like:

-”YAY! Finally! First comment!”

-Oh NOOO Mikaa!! I was first(or second or third) comment, what happened???

Let me explain this: comments are not displayed when you post them. It takes a while before they show up, waiting to be approved. But you will see YOUR comment, as it’s cached on your session. Noone else can see it until it is approved.

Note that MANY OTHER COMMENTS are likely to be in the same situation, so whent hey all get approved, they all show up here at once.

Basically, I’m trying to say that you will never know what comment number you are, until the rest and yours are approved.

And really, does it matter? It seems like a strange goal to have. Just focus on what you want to write, rather than where you want to see it.

-Mikaaaa, please come to Argentinaaa!! (or any other country for that matter)

He’s already said that he will go there, can we please stop asking?

Now go on, you can all hate me in peace, but it feels great having gotten it off my chest

:oP

xx

Sara

Sarah Habli :

Date: August 16, 2008 @ 12:19 pm

this comment is for Sariflor hey!!Chill OUT!!or for that matter Relax, Take it easyaaaaaaaaa!!!!!

HAVE NICE DAY!!!!!

don`t kill me i always put at the end

Love from Argentina :bleh:

i don`t know why.. i always do it when i comment him lol

LOL!

it's good when you just say *name* from ........., or love from ........ , at he end of comments.

but some ppl don't even comment on the new blog, they just say "come to .........." multiple times.

i mean he nicely asked us to share our opinions about the blogs and these repetitive comments are just useless IMO.

that sucks!!!!! But I reeeeeally want to go to Argentina some day! :wink2: The accent is my favourite in the world!!!

It's nice here, but just to come to visit. It isn't nice to live here.:roftl:. Personally I don't like it, because I've already lived in another place.:bleh:.

But it's not the same 'Love from Argentina' that 'MIKA COME TO ARGENTINAAAAA'.:roftl:.

LOL!

it's good when you just say *name* from ........., or love from ........ , at he end of comments.

but some ppl don't even comment on the new blog, they just say "come to .........." multiple times.

i mean he nicely asked us to share our opinions about the blogs and these repetitive comments are just useless IMO.

Exactly.:mf_rosetinted:.

LOL!

hahhaaaha

you`re right..

i have seen a lot of times in his myspace coments like

COME TO ARGENTINA

COME TO ARGENTINA

COME TO ARGENTINA

and that like 100 times

the "love from Argentina" thing is like something i use all the time

like this ---> :bleh:

i love that thing :bleh:

It's nice here, but just to come to visit. It isn't nice to live here.:roftl:. Personally I don't like it, because I've already lived in another place.

But it's not the same 'Love from Argentina' that 'MIKA COME TO ARGENTINAAAAA'.:roftl:.

.[/color][/size][/font][/b]

i love some parts of argentina :naughty:

not all...

but i think there better places to live than BA :bleh: