Happy Birthday Mika!

FREDDIESDOUBLE

as this day comes to a close, mika... i had such a great tiem today, eating giant lollipops, wearing vibrant blue skinnies, a red shirt and suspenders and a GIANT red bow along with converse that are red.

i had a great tiem running around my house singing all your songs so fast that i bumped into things!

I had a great time watching you whole concert on dvd and all your interveiws.

I had a great time on mfc with my fellow obsessionists. I hope you had a great birthday mika! Please dont change, you are such an incredible role model of mine. Just keep doing what you are doing. I love you for all that you do! Youve inspired me more than I can ever tell you!

Love, -sAmMy rAe ;D

In the states! PLEASE COME BACK! hehe

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No font size can express my complete loudness and happiness, but I wish that the size above can at least send the message :wink2:

I love you so much with all my heart and I hope you have the most amazing birthday!! You're so old! (No offence to anyone else. I mean it's old for Mika's soul :naughty:) I hope your rock climbing brings you to spiritual heights and makes you have a blast! I wish I could have been able to give you a present of some sort, but I'll try to get one to you whenever I get that chance to put it in your hands :original:

I LOVE YOU! Have a BLAST!

:huglove: :huglove: :dance_man:

(And thanks for putting Brittany(Daydreambeliever) in the blog! That's just AMAZING!)

Oh my lol its already the 19th in london:blush-anim-cl: ooops

Anyways Mika I wrote you a birthday wish on Mikasounds....this is what it said for those who didn't see it:naughty:

You, sir, deserve the best birthday money can buy. Have fun on this day, for all of us with other things to do like school and all that shiz (as perez would say)

I will be thinking about you, and just how monumental your life has been for me…just you being born has changed…everything.

Imagine how many people were born on that day Mika…all over the world on Aug.18th 83…Who would have thought that one little baby boy, probably already screaming his lungs out, would go on to make a difference in so many people’s lives.

Your life has been epic, and it will continue to be blessed… I hope you have fun,that you celebrate the way you want and that you remember the countless fans across the universe baking cupcakes for a person they won’t see but love to death…to death

I love you, love love love love…with everything I’ve got in me…everything happy is you…everything NEON tinted, is simply you and will probably always be you.

My life continues, but I promise to carry your story with me forever…and one day our paths will cross. In the relationships to come, I know your songs will always document the years, the hours, the minutes and seconds of happiness.

I wish you the best!

loooooooooove you!

-Mel

Someone needs to make Mika's birthday a national holiday. Or at least ban Fullerton College from having its first day of school on it.:bleh:

I was itching to get on the MFC the whole time.:blush-anim-cl:

:lol3:

You're a Collegian now :naughty:

It sounds so cool... COLLEGE...

Old people go to college :naughty:

BRITTANY goes to COLLEGE...

:bleh:

:sneaky2:

Go shower!

:naughty::wub2:

:lol3: In one of my videos of us in line for the Rollercoaster, I can hear you in the background saying "What if we saw someone get attacked by a shark right here?"

:lmfao:

Ok I'm going for sure right now, I'm just gonna eat some bread with NUTELLA! :licks_lips: Mmmmmmm

:lol3: In one of my videos of us in line for the Rollercoaster, I can hear you in the background saying "What if we saw someone get attacked by a shark right here?"

:lmfao:

Ok I'm going for sure right now, I'm just gonna eat some bread with NUTELLA! :licks_lips: Mmmmmmm

Hahaha! I remember saying that...:naughty::blush-anim-cl:

A belated Happy Birthday Mika - it was my daughters birthday

yesterday as well - so I was kinda busy with her :wink2:

Hope you had a great jump - and looking forward to your album!!

Hope you find your pot of gold!!!

015.jpg