FREDDIESDOUBLE

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIKA!!! :yay:

It's my second message for your 25th and you've already got my card in the MFC's photo album, so you must know I wish you an awesome day with lots of presents. May all your wishes come true, you deserve it. And be careful with the jumping, I'm terrified! :stretcher:

So now you're a quarter of a century old! How does it feel? Gonna start using "youth renewing skin cream"???:old:

Take care,

Axxxie

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last night I stayed up till midnight and then played Grace Kelly to wish you a happy birthday!

:punk: (It's not sad, it just shows dedication and passion :naughty:

Today I'm wearing my Mika clothes (white skinnies, rainbow top, braces, curly hair, Mika shoes :mf_lustslow:)

Even my mum said "Yes, very 'Mika'" when she saw what I was wearing- and she doesn't even know its his B-day!!!:roftl:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last night I stayed up till midnight and then played Grace Kelly to wish you a happy birthday!

:punk: (It's not sad, it just shows dedication and passion :naughty:

Today I'm wearing my Mika clothes (white skinnies, rainbow top, braces, curly hair, Mika shoes :mf_lustslow:)

Even my mum said "Yes, very 'Mika'" when she saw what I was wearing- and she doesn't even know its his B-day!!!:roftl:

that sounds just liek waht im doing! but i also have a giant red bow, a giant lollipop in my mouth, making a cake, and singing all his music!

Also.....my borther has a friend ocming over today, so i cant dress all crazy until they leave, i dont wanna scare them....or the boys mum :bleh: