The Most Marvellous Mika Mail

Petra

It sucks...

Sometimes I hate living in the middle of nowhere...

And I mean not only is my country isolated from a lot of people, but my town is in the country :thumbdown:...

Oh well... I'll live...

And sorry Biekje... no parcel as of yet... I'll be on here as soon as I can when it does though...

You really DO live in the middle of nowhere...parcel is on the way for 2,5 months now? Since 1st of august:thumbdown:

I really hope it'll be there soon. I'm going to ask where it can be, as soon as I post the mikamail for Foalbaby!:thumb_yello:

I'm getting worried now...:shocked:

Yep, that sounds about right... it really shouldn't have taken that long... they must've put it on a boat... I know that if you send it by sea mail from Australia to somewhere like the US it takes about 3-4 months...

I'm really starting to think it will come on my birthday! :shocked:

Good thing it's in 16 days! :naughty:

(I knew that without counting because it was my friend's b'day today and she's 16 days older than me)

Yep, that sounds about right... it really shouldn't have taken that long... they must've put it on a boat... I know that if you send it by sea mail from Australia to somewhere like the US it takes about 3-4 months...

I'm really starting to think it will come on my birthday! :shocked:

Good thing it's in 16 days! :naughty:

(I knew that without counting because it was my friend's b'day today and she's 16 days older than me)

Let's hope it's there with your b-day then. Would be a lovely present, I'm sure!:thumb_yello:

I love your cat, and your cat likes the box :naughty

thanks! she also wants to sleep in it:naughty:

Middle ones are indeed Pontefract cakes - which are liquorice, and the very tiny black sweets are menthol and liquorice - hot so you only need one (and some people get addicted to them).

indeed my brother in law loved them he can't stop eating but i'm not a fan.

i almost ate half of the parcel and they're all yummy:mf_lustslow:. i want more lemon mousse and cookies!:roftl:

wanna be my next mika mail partner?:mf_rosetinted:

no?

ok:naughty:

btw any news about my parcel?:sad:

wanna be my next mika mail partner?:mf_rosetinted:

no?

ok:naughty:

btw any news about my parcel?:sad:

:roftl:I think we have to have different partners next time round.

No sign of your parcel today, but I'm not worried yet.:wink2:

Just posted the parcel to Foalbaby!!!:thumb_yello:

Let's hope that one doesnt take over 2,5 months to get there!!!

And Nico_Collard? I asked and they said to me I can ask through a form where the parcel is...or what happened to it...so that's what I'm gonna do, they gave me a phonenumber and they will send a form to me...

Need to ring, but they're not there now, so will ring as soon as possible!!!:thumb_yello:

:aah:

when i saw you posted on this thread i thought you received it:sad:

should i call the post office and ask or is it early for that?

No it's OK Dilek, I'm not worried yet :thumb_yello:

Maybe I'll get it by the weekend - that would be nice. And I might have learnt how to use my new camera by then, otherwise I can't post any pictures :roftl:

No it's OK Dilek, I'm not worried yet :thumb_yello:

Maybe I'll get it by the weekend - that would be nice. And I might have learnt how to use my new camera by then, otherwise I can't post any pictures :roftl:

oh i want to see pictures, i already forgot what i sent,there must be some T. delight in it though i don't remember the rest:roftl:

new cameras suck:naughty: it took me ages to learn how to use mine.

so many functions which i'll never need.

Just posted the parcel to Foalbaby!!!:thumb_yello:

Let's hope that one doesnt take over 2,5 months to get there!!!

And Nico_Collard? I asked and they said to me I can ask through a form where the parcel is...or what happened to it...so that's what I'm gonna do, they gave me a phonenumber and they will send a form to me...

Need to ring, but they're not there now, so will ring as soon as possible!!!:thumb_yello:

Did they seem surprised that it has been 2 1/2 months and no sign of it?

Actually, I was tempted to go to the post office and see if they had a parcel under my name..

That might be a good idea... hopefully it's close...

Did they seem surprised that it has been 2 1/2 months and no sign of it?

Actually, I was tempted to go to the post office and see if they had a parcel under my name..

That might be a good idea... hopefully it's close...

Yep, they were surprised!

I'm going to give them a ring now!

I gave them a ring. It can take up to 56 WORKING days untill its there. That's 3 months she told me...

:shocked:

Everyone is telling me something else!

First the man at the postoffice where I sent it, he told me 1-1,5 weeks, then yesterday they told me it should have been there by now and now the lady at the customer services told me it can take up to 56 working days...I think I go crazy

:sneaky2:

That's ridiculous... So it won't get here until over a week after my birthday... :thumbdown: Damn...

Did you tell the lady what you'd been told? If I had that phone number (and could speak Dutch :naughty:) I would have called them and complained...

That's ridiculous... So it won't get here until over a week after my birthday... :thumbdown: Damn...

Did you tell the lady what you'd been told? If I had that phone number (and could speak Dutch :naughty:) I would have called them and complained...

It could be there sooner ofcourse! But it can take UP TO 56 working days.

And yes I did tell the lady what I have been told

The phonenumber I was given can also be in English:naughty: just press 2 I think it was.

:roftl:

Thanks for looking into it for me... at least I know it's on its way... :huglove:

Well, if it takes more than 3 months I have to ring again and they start an investigation, they don't know ****..:shocked: