The Most Marvellous Mika Mail

Petra

lovely kreacher sent me all this. I love it. No words are enough

The box was SO aweeesome!

When I opened the bow I found mikastic papers and that beautiful thing! Mika was at the bottom of everything (best for last)

This rubber duck lights up when you press it

All the awesome non-edible stuff:

Cool eyeball stuff (nice one there), magnets, badges and undewater book opened (tere are more hot pics inside)

The first guy is called Jonas cause he is GOLDEN haha, kreacher made it herself! <3 <3 <3 She also sent toys for my pets... they loved them!!! (Valentin took all the toys for himself haha)

Awesome small stuff deserve a pic

Finally... YUMMY CANDY!!!

I really mean the THANK YOU from the heart! hope my less-cool stuff arrives soon!

i'm so glad you liked it, i kind of went bananas but it was fun!

-it was supposed to look like Mika got smooshed in the bottom of the box :teehee:

-i spray-painted the duck with gold glitter, sorry if it rubs off!

-so now you know my 'special project' i needed pics of MGG for

-i'm glad your pets like the toys. i was gonna get them treats until i saw that red chicken thing wearing the Kick-Ass nerdy glasses :aah:

I've been waiting to see what Kreacher sent to Fer, that is so cool! The eyeball stuff cracked me up so bad! I could go on and on about how cool all those things are but I won't.

Aww, it's so nice seeing things like this happen.

the eyeball bandaids were one of my fave things. i think i might have to go back to that store and buy some for myself :teehee:

o WOW.

that's so much amazing stuff!! i'm so happy for you!

and i'm not jealous of that underwater book at all

thank you for showing us

really you like the underwater book? i thought it was dumb and almost didn't send it :aah: i'd never made anything like it before so it didn't turn out how i'd planned, but then again nothing i made did :teehee:

I just realised, the postmen are probably like :shocked::swoon: when they see these packages :aah: it must be very exciting for them :mf_rosetinted:

as i was leaving the post office i caught the lady looking at the box like :blink: i just know as soon as she took it to the back she was all :mf_lustslow:

your packages is going to come today, i just know it :naughty:

gah! "You have included 31 images in your message. You are limited to using 12 images so please go back and correct the problem and then continue again."

the eyeball bandaids were one of my fave things. i think i might have to go back to that store and buy some for myself :teehee:

really you like the underwater book? i thought it was dumb and almost didn't send it :aah: i'd never made anything like it before so it didn't turn out how i'd planned, but then again nothing i made did :teehee:

as i was leaving the post office i caught the lady looking at the box like :blink: i just know as soon as she took it to the back she was all :mf_lustslow:

gah! "You have included 31 images in your message. You are limited to using 12 images so please go back and correct the problem and then continue again."

are ya kidding?? i LOVE it!! you're def more creative than you give yourself credit for - i think all the stuff you made looks fab - i also like the door hanging thingy :wub2:

Right, I'd like to join (finally!) but I'll need several months to gather everything....so I'll by ready in....June :mf_rosetinted: but I'm ready to partner up with someone now :biggrin2: If anybody wants to partner up with me... :mf_rosetinted:

Also, if anyone wants a penpal..? :3 (I've been wanting one since I was like 9 :mf_rosetinted: )

So...I'd like someone in Europe please :biggrin2:

Edit: Penpal - Europe/+UK :original:

Right, I'd like to join (finally!) but I'll need several months to gather everything....so I'll by ready in....June :mf_rosetinted: but I'm ready to partner up with someone now :biggrin2: If anybody wants to partner up with me... :mf_rosetinted:

Also, if anyone wants a penpal..? :3 (I've been wanting one since I was like 9 :mf_rosetinted: )

So...I'd like someone in Europe please :biggrin2:

Edit: Penpal - Europe/+UK :original:

This reminded me - why did you ask for my address all those weeks ago? Hmmm? :mf_rosetinted:

Why is the po so far>? Gosh. It's like a road, and then a bit of a road and then a turn :shocked:

I was really confused for a second then. I was like 'wtf is a po?'

But now I understand. :naughty:

Those turns are just so... TURNY.

The current list:

Current MMers

Glitterdreams (Chile) - astor (UK)

Anney - WeAreGolden

nas (Barbados) - soangel (Australia)

FerSigaran (Costa Rica) - kreacher (USA)

hippieibbie (Denmark) - silver (UK)

Superstar (USA) - Meli.LoveMGG (Costa Rica)

and these MMrs want to participate and are looking for willing partners:

Mom4Mika (USA) [(actually 3 people - Jamie (MFCer) & her two daughters (12&14)

CrazyChloe15 (England)

AndyFerrari (Brazil)

DuMika (Hungary)

mikahepburn (Vietnam)

Kendellex3 (Northern Ireland)

qwurtie (England)

Edited by silver

The current list:

Current MMers

Glitterdreams (Chile) - astor (UK)

Anney - WeAreGolden

nas (Barbados) - soangel (Australia)

FerSigaran (Costa Rica) - kreacher (USA)

hippieibbie (Denmark) - silver (UK)

and these MMrs want to participate and are looking for willing partners:

Superstar (USA)

Mom4Mika (USA) [(actually 3 people - Jamie (MFCer) & her two daughters (12&14)

CrazyChloe15 (England)

AndyFerrari (Brazil)

DuMika (Hungary)

mikahepburn (Vietnam)

Kendellex3 (Northern Ireland)

Meli.LoveMGG (Costa Rica)

qwurtie (England)

Hey! I forgot to say that my partner is Superstar! :biggrin2:

i'm so glad you liked it, i kind of went bananas but it was fun!

-it was supposed to look like Mika got smooshed in the bottom of the box :teehee:

-i spray-painted the duck with gold glitter, sorry if it rubs off!

-so now you know my 'special project' i needed pics of MGG for

-i'm glad your pets like the toys. i was gonna get them treats until i saw that red chicken thing wearing the Kick-Ass nerdy glasses :aah:

YES! I saw the MGG pic and laughed so much!! <3 Yeah the chicken was so cool! :D

The underwater book was one of the most awesome things I have ever seen, It means so much to me. really, I can imagine showing it to my kids in the future xD haha.

I laughed so much when I first saw the box. I couldn't believe it! The guy was really tinted when he saw it hahaha.

Also my aunt says thank you. She told me to tell you seeing me that happy made her happy too. teehee

YES! I saw the MGG pic and laughed so much!! <3 Yeah the chicken was so cool! :D

The underwater book was one of the most awesome things I have ever seen, It means so much to me. really, I can imagine showing it to my kids in the future xD haha.

I laughed so much when I first saw the box. I couldn't believe it! The guy was really tinted when he saw it hahaha.

Also my aunt says thank you. She told me to tell you seeing me that happy made her happy too. teehee

awwww....:wub2::tears:

my Mika Mail from Fer came! :excite:

i tore into it before i remembered i was going to take a picture of it :teehee:

Picture023.jpg

overall view, cute Mikaish binder, giraffe shirt, super soft socks, cookies (which i tasted while i took the pics :teehee:), rainbow headband, bottle of Salsa Lizano (which i'm nervous to try) and more :clap:

Picture026.jpg

Fer drew this for me :fangurl:

Picture025.jpg

bracelet, some of the coins from Costa Rica, some of the cute stickers, bottlecap Lollipop girl necklace

Picture027.jpg

something for my kitty!

Picture024.jpg

Lollipop necklace which i put on right away, i put the Lollipop Girl nacklace on too but couldn't take a good pic of it while it was on me :aah:

THANK YOU FER!!!!!!!!

How cute! :fangurl: I love that giraffe shirt. What's the thing for your kitty, is it something you can put on her collar?

You guys did a really amazing job with those Mika Mails, both of you! :clap:

the giraffe shirt reminds me of when Mika fed the giraffe, one of my fave bits in one of my interviews :wub2: but it's kind of tiny, i fear it will stretch and crack the paint if try to stuff myself into it :roftl:

yeah, i think it's for her collar, even though it's a fish and she'd love to eat a fish (apparently she's not afraid of it possibly being made out of Lady Jane!) i don't think it's for eating. there's also a little heart charm with a paw print on it :wub2: my kitty goes to the vet Friday and i'm gonna put it on her collar so someone else will see it :teehee:

the giraffe shirt reminds me of when Mika fed the giraffe, one of my fave bits in one of my interviews :wub2: but it's kind of tiny, i fear it will stretch and crack the paint if try to stuff myself into it :roftl:

yeah, i think it's for her collar, even though it's a fish and she'd love to eat a fish (apparently she's not afraid of it possibly being made out of Lady Jane!) i don't think it's for eating. there's also a little heart charm with a paw print on it :wub2:my kitty goes to the vet Friday and i'm gonna put it on her collar so someone else will see it :teehee:

Oh I saw the heart but I thought that paw print was a diamond or something. :doh: I think I need glasses. :roftl:

Yes, you (or she?) should definitely show it off, it's very cute. Can we see a picture of her wearing it? :teehee: